http://static.flickr.com/121/311137453_b322f704e9.jpg

:shock: :lol:

deanub40
14th August 2007, 05:50 PM
I am not Deano, I am Donnie,
and I ain't no chicken 8)

I elbowed that bugger seconds after that pic, as he covered my eyes!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

UBhappy
14th August 2007, 05:55 PM

I elbowed that bugger seconds after that pic, as he covered my eyes!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Looks like he was getting ready to do something else to you :shock: :wink:

littlecrow
14th August 2007, 06:01 PM
so enlighten me ...
cos i'm thick ....
your nickname "dean" is that your real name or is it donnie.. and if so why the dean , or the donnie !?

see now i've confussed myself
:? :? :?
:roll:

San Diego
14th August 2007, 06:03 PM

Donnie....I think you owe that man an apology!!!! He was shielding your eyes from the vision that is Gran.......You know, she can put an eye out with the size of her "girls" :shock: :shock: :shock:

San Diego
14th August 2007, 06:05 PM
Kimmy......His name is Dean, but he looks just like Donnie Osmond...so we call him Donnie :grin:

littlecrow
14th August 2007, 06:07 PM
Kimmy......His name is Dean, but he looks just like Donnie Osmond...so we call him Donnie :grin:

got ya ...
Geeeeeeeeees ... why didn't i think of that
:D :D :D

CazLuvsUBs
14th August 2007, 07:36 PM

Donnie....I think you owe that man an apology!!!! He was shielding your eyes from the vision that is Gran.......You know, she can put an eye out with the size of her "girls" :shock: :shock: :shock:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
That's funny Fi! :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

deanub40
14th August 2007, 09:21 PM

Looks like he was getting ready to do something else to you :shock: :wink:

Hello you! :D
lol! Yeah, he probably did! Trying to steal himself a piece of Donnie Love! :roll:
:wink: 8)

deanub40
14th August 2007, 09:26 PM
so enlighten me ...
cos i'm thick ....
your nickname "dean" is that your real name or is it donnie.. and if so why the dean , or the donnie !?

Hi, there is a post on the second page by Caroline called Yesterday... and there is a pic of me, the lovely Jeanie (UBHappy) and My darling wifey Caroline....you can see for yourself that I don't look at all like Donnie, but peeps on here think I do and as I couldn't beat them, I joined them, to become the artist formally known as DNO, Donnie! :D

Deano

janice
14th August 2007, 09:28 PM
so enlighten me ...
cos i'm thick ....

Hi, there is a post on the second page by Caroline called Yesterday... and there is a pic of me, the lovely Jeanie (UBHappy) and My darling wifey Caroline....you can see for yourself that I don't look at all like Donnie, but peeps on here think I do and as I couldn't beat them, I joined them, to become the artist formally known as DNO, Donnie! :D

Deanou so dolook like him :D

deanub40
14th August 2007, 09:29 PM

Oiiiii! The Donnie doesn't need sheilding from Grans "Girls", Donnie welcomes the beautiful vision with open arms :wink: One day Gran and I will meet and we will unite as one 8)

DNO

deanub40
14th August 2007, 09:31 PM
so enlighten me ...
cos i'm thick ....

Deanou so dolook like him :D

Nope! I don't....Ah shoot, I ain't getting into this again!!!!!! :roll:

Lou.B
14th August 2007, 09:32 PM
I'll see him in the fleshh in a fortnight Jan...i'll tell ya if he does or not :haha: :wink:

janice
14th August 2007, 09:33 PM
I'll see him in the fleshh in a fortnight Jan...i'll tell ya if he does or not :haha: :wink:who donny

Lou.B
14th August 2007, 09:33 PM
I'll see him in the fleshh in a fortnight Jan...i'll tell ya if he does or not :haha: :wink:who donny

Yep...Deano/Donny :haha:

deanub40
14th August 2007, 09:34 PM
I'll see him in the fleshh in a fortnight Jan...i'll tell ya if he does or not :haha: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I read that and thought you meant you were seeing Donnie!!! But you meant me!!! Hahahahaha!!!
DOH!!!!!!

Great, I can't wait, then you can spread the word that I don't look like him! Jeanie (UBHappy) has seen me, she can confirm too that I don't look like him! :D

deanub40
14th August 2007, 09:41 PM

Don't worry Gran, be patient, our time will come 8)

janice
14th August 2007, 09:41 PM

I read that and thought you meant you were seeing Donnie!!! But you meant me!!! Hahahahaha!!!
DOH!!!!!!

Great, I can't wait, then you can spread the word that I don't look like him! Jeanie (UBHappy) has seen me, she can confirm too that I don't look like him! :Ddont come and see me :cry:

deanub40
14th August 2007, 09:43 PM

DOH!!!!!!

Great, I can't wait, then you can spread the word that I don't look like him! Jeanie (UBHappy) has seen me, she can confirm too that I don't look like him! :Ddont come and see me :cry:

Don't come and see me????
or
Don't. Come and see me???

:?

Lou.B
14th August 2007, 09:44 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: i see confusion ahead :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
14th August 2007, 09:47 PM

DOH!!!!!!

Don't come and see me????
or
Don't. Come and see me???

:? :roll:

Lou.B
14th August 2007, 09:47 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: