PDA

View Full Version : Diana, Princess Of Wales

Good Ambition
6th August 2007, 05:15 PM
I feel that Diana was assasinated, for many reasons which I'll go into on the thread, but mainly because of the info she had on what the Windsors (the British Royal family) were really about, and other corruption in high places. :?

MAYBETOMORROW
6th August 2007, 11:26 PM
Imani, there are times when I believe it was a pure accident, but other times when I also believe there is a bit more to it, so unfortuunately I will "sit on the fence" on this one for now 8)

~JENNY~
6th August 2007, 11:28 PM
Funny ya no,,, We were talkin about this the other day in work....

I defiately think she was assasinated!!

for many many reasons... too much to go into but i defiantely no in my head that she was... dunno bout anyone else tho :mrgreen:

Sarah.K
7th August 2007, 09:36 AM
Yeh I think she was done in too...I think its one big cover up somewhere along the line!
But I also think it is something that will never be solved and should be laid to rest now.

2Tony
7th August 2007, 10:39 AM
Don't care either way just glad she gone - Queen of Hearts no way Queen of Tarts more like - not the behaviour befitting of a Royal

Takes a back seat & wait for the fireworks

Good Ambition
7th August 2007, 10:55 AM
Don't care either way just glad she gone - Queen of Hearts no way Queen of Tarts more like - not the behaviour befitting of a Royal

Bit harsh to say "glad she was gone" don't ya think Nige? :aagh:
And the royals were no angels, to put it mildly! :? Again, when I've time later in the week I'll share more. Thanks everyone for voting, contributing to the thread.

~JENNY~
7th August 2007, 10:57 AM

Awwwwwwwwwww she wasnt a tart!!!

I wouldnt have an arranged marriage either!! Not when you love sumone else... its like someone sayin to you Nige,,, Your marryin that woman over there yet your in love with your mrs... ((you get me)))

FK THAT!!! Plus she didnt want to live all couped up..She wanted her boys to try an lead a normal life ((((like thats gonna happen))) BUTTT at least she done things an took them to normal places unlike Charles... When she died he was jus mad for bringin William & Harry up all strict etc ect cos he didnt like the way she did things with them ect ect..

Now look at them,, there both in an out of headlines.. drinkin partyin ect... SOOOO WHAT!! they should be out havin a good time there young,.. Not sat in with Ma'am :roll: playin fkin croquet!!

Oh an another thing,, there was no way the royals wer gonna let an english royal marry a muslim!!! ((No offence to you muslims out there but thats a big NO NO in the royals!)))

One day the truth WILL out!! But like Sarah said she should be left to rest now!! There have been toooooooooooo many accusations to be able to prove them all, so why say them if they cant prove them... Leave her be, til they find PROOF! Then her spirit can rest :friends:

Goddddddddddddddddd Nige.. Look what ya made me write :aagh: :laff:

Not so thick afterall ay :bigwink: :haha:

2Tony
7th August 2007, 11:18 AM
Jenny - This will get you going. :twisted:
SHE DIDN'T DESERVE A FULL STATE FUNERAL EITHER

~JENNY~
7th August 2007, 11:21 AM
:aagh: :aagh:

!?@'*&%!")*%

:evil:

Are you tellin me your all for Charles.. or the fact that you just didnt like Diana???

Ahhh well whatever i still luff ya :laff:

Good Ambition
7th August 2007, 11:21 AM

Awwwwwwwwwww she wasnt a tart!!!

I wouldnt have an arranged marriage either!! Not when you love sumone else... its like someone sayin to you Nige,,, Your marryin that woman over there yet your in love with your mrs... ((you get me)))

FK THAT!!! Plus she didnt want to live all couped up..She wanted her boys to try an lead a normal life ((((like thats gonna happen))) BUTTT at least she done things an took them to normal places unlike Charles... When she died he was jus mad for bringin William & Harry up all strict etc ect cos he didnt like the way she did things with them ect ect..

Now look at them,, there both in an out of headlines.. drinkin partyin ect... SOOOO WHAT!! they should be out havin a good time there young,.. Not sat in with Ma'am :roll: playin fkin croquet!!

Oh an another thing,, there was no way the royals wer gonna let an english royal marry a muslim!!! ((No offence to you muslims out there but thats a big NO NO in the royals!)))

One day the truth WILL out!! But like Sarah said she should be left to rest now!! There have been toooooooooooo many accusations to be able to prove them all, so why say them if they cant prove them... Leave her be, til they find PROOF! Then her spirit can rest :friends:

Goddddddddddddddddd Nige.. Look what ya made me write :aagh: :laff:

Not so thick afterall ay :bigwink: :haha:

Thanks for that Jenny....and hey Nige, if I disagree with your point of view, no sweat at all man........

It's said that people in MI6 or MI5 had warned Diana that some attempt on her life was gonna be made........just before she died, Diana said that she was going to release info on the Windsors that would "shock the world".......a strange coincidence eh? :? But as i say, more to come.

~JENNY~
7th August 2007, 11:29 AM
EXACTLY IMANI!!! :mrgreen:

Theres more than what the eyes an ears see an hear!!

An believe me... We dont no SHIT to what REALLY happened.. people might jus think im thick as pig shit but when i get into an interestin topic, i'll cum home an av a mooch at info an stuff, plus what ya read through the day in headlines an stuff,, gather up all info about her what been written an biographied ect ect an you still wont get the FULL truth!! But, like i said the truth WILL out one day an i jus hope Charles an the rest of the dirty royals will be shamed!!! Ok maybe they didnt avtually kill her but one of them made it happen!!

Diana was ready to open upto the world about all the smarmy & Slyness of the royals, Also.. Dont forget the mishap of her being supposedly pregnant!! (((which i believe to be true)))
They wouldnt of allowed her to have a muslim babay!!!! Not a chance would they have!!! I dont beleve in all the muslim vs english bollox cos anyone should be able to marry an be with who they choose.. SO WHY COULDNT SHE?? :?

ohhhhh This is tooo much of a touchy subject for me,, cos i like Diana, she done her bit for the WORLD and for poverty striken people.. AN THEY LOVED HER.. what good deeds does Cahrles doo? Foook alll..

its not aboutthat anyway,. but like i said its a touchy subject cos get me on about one thing about them an it leads to the next thing an the next thing lol. I'll be ere all day!! :laff:

2Tony
7th August 2007, 11:29 AM
When born into the Royal family, you know from the very start that you are not going to lead a normal life like most. You have certain expectations to live up to & everything you do will be scrutinised.
You are meant, like it or lump it to be representing your country in the eyes of the word & you get all the perks that go with that status.
Lady Diana wasn't born into the family, it was her life choice & in the end her behaviour was an outright disgrace unbefitting of a Princess, ruining the reputation of our Royals.

Oh did I mention I liked Maggie Thatcher :twisted:

~JENNY~
7th August 2007, 11:33 AM
When born into the Royal family, you know from the very start that you are not going to lead a normal life like most. You have certain expectations to live up to & everything you do will be scrutinised.
You are meant, like it or lump it to be representing your country in the eyes of the word & you get all the perks that go with that status.
Lady Diana wasn't born into the family, it was her life choice & in the end her behaviour was an outright disgrace unbefitting of a Princess, ruining the reputation of our Royals.

Wowww Woooow Woowwwwww there cowboy... She wanted to be OUT of the Royals lol.. It wasnt her choice to become a LADY either.. She behaved the way she did cos of numberous things to do with charles also... AN i think i woulda behaved the same too!! He was a nasty piece of work with her!! Ohhh im goin im goin hahahaha

GONE! lol

2Tony
7th August 2007, 11:34 AM
Long live the King :laff:

~JENNY~
7th August 2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah which will be William lol

Tik
7th August 2007, 11:40 AM
can i just add my take on the royals

Edward...........raging homosexual
Princess Anne..........half horse half human
Princess Margaret...........pissed up gin queen
Charles...........has conversations with plants and goes eeeeerrrr a lot....Nutter
Harry........illigitimate son of some ginger bloke his mom shagged
William....diana with a knob
Prince Phillip........son of a greek fisherman who dont like the chinese
Andrew........twat

no offence like,just saying what i see

~JENNY~
7th August 2007, 11:46 AM
can i just add my take on the royals

Edward...........raging homosexual
Princess Anne..........half horse half human
Princess Margaret...........pissed up gin queen
Charles...........has conversations with plants and goes eeeeerrrr a lot....Nutter
Harry........illigitimate son of some ginger bloke his mom shagged
William....diana with a knob
Prince Phillip........son of a greek fisherman who dont like the chinese
Andrew........twat

no offence like,just saying what i see
See how these 2 are the only fkin normal ones lol

LIKE THERE MUM!!! :mrgreen:

2Tony
7th August 2007, 11:52 AM
How can ginger be normal :roll: :laff:

~JENNY~
7th August 2007, 12:00 PM
Cheeky Bastad my dean ginger :laff::laff:

Cum to think it tho... Hes not normal is he :laff::laff:

Clubreggae
7th August 2007, 07:49 PM

Oh did I mention I liked Maggie Thatcher :twisted:Yes I agree about certain expectations etc etc.

So Diana not being born into the family, but brought into it, was doomed to be bossed around, brainwashed, and have her husband knock it off with a older married woman :shock: And he was expected to get away with it :roll: As they all knew what he was up to :x :x Diana was supposed to put up with this was she :( ?Even though she ACTUALLY loved him.Poor girl never stood a chance, no wonder she sought some attention from another.
Then after the divorce when she was free, what was she supposed to do join a Convent?

NO, she tried to get another life, once more she tried for Love.who knows whether it was true with Dodi,? We will never know :(

She was used like a Pawn in a chess game for the Royals to get a Heir to the throne :x :roll: Once this was done she was dumped.

I am not sure what I believe actually happened to her :(
But one thing for certain if she hadnt got mixed up with that :x family she may still be alive today :(
Lady Spencer she may still be :o , but at least alive :(

God Bless Diana :friends:

Good Ambition
8th August 2007, 01:12 PM

Hi Nige...........

Diana WAS actually part of the family (the Spencers were part of the Elite bloodline which goes back to Charles the First, if me memory serves me well) ........ she was part of the bloodline and it was because of her particular genes that she was CHOSEN. That sounds cold and calculated, but this is how they operate. As Debbie's mentioned, once she'd produced heirs, she was of no more use to them.

The behaviour of the royals has been definitely disgraceful and unbefitting of their title, we're not talking Diana either......their (sympathetic) connections with the Nazi rulership during the 2nd World war, for one thing. This is the truth- and that's why we're never told about it by the royal correspondents on tv or at school for that matter; it's a cover up on a mass scale, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. It goes back a long way, and I reckon Diana was about to expose a lot of this. :?

2Tony
8th August 2007, 01:23 PM
:shock:

~JENNY~
8th August 2007, 06:13 PM
see Nige

ma'am isnt all they make her out to be!!!

Infact!! shes a bitch hahaha :haha:

Jus m opinion

Good Ambition
22nd August 2007, 09:50 AM
I think in a world like this, when the authorities send young people off to fight in illegal wars, tell lies though their media, through the education system, poison the atmosphere and god knows what else, to THEN believe that there's no cover up in the woman's death without considering any other evidence, takes on the bounds of utter naievety. :roll:.....Damn, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste". :roll: Here are a couple of articles on the subject of her murder and the background.

www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=41&contentid=1989

www.whale.to/b/wilder1.html

Diana was ritually mudered by the secret society network, just as Kennedy was. The information to show this is the truth is there, but if anyone wopuld rather believe they're all knowing and that what they hear in the media is 100% infallible, I respect your choices (well, to a point.. :? :wink: )

Peace. :idea:

2Tony
22nd August 2007, 09:55 AM
Imani your going to hate this - It is at the top of the board on The Specials site - nothing to do with me may I point out :shock:
__________________________________________________ ___

20 August 2007
Germaine Greer launched an astonishing attack on the late Princess of Wales at the Edinburgh International Book Festival yesterday, labelling her a "devious moron".

"I have come to the conclusion that she was a devious moron," said the Australian academic and broadcaster. "One of the things I have been puzzled by is why her whole life was such a mess. She made a mess of being Princess of Wales, but that is fine because the job is not do-able. It is an insane job and, in history, all but one of the Princesses of Wales have come to a sticky end stickier than hers.

"I am also interested in why she couldn't manage life after being HRH. It still puzzles me that she does that no-no thing: she sleeps with married men. If you do that in Hello! magazine, you are beyond contempt. But she does it with Will Carling, we forgive her somehow even though his marriage is in a very delicate state and it doesn't seem to have helped at all.

"Then she does it with Oliver Hoare, the antiques dealer, who eventually realises he is in deep shit and goes back to his wife. She makes 300 nuisance calls to his home phone number. And this is the angel that people want to crown."

Good Ambition
22nd August 2007, 10:01 AM
Imani your going to hate this - It is at the top of the board on The Specials site - nothing to do with me may I point out :shock:

20 August 2007
Germaine Greer launched an astonishing attack on the late Princess of Wales at the Edinburgh International Book Festival yesterday, labelling her a "devious moron".

"I have come to the conclusion that she was a devious moron," said the Australian academic and broadcaster. "One of the things I have been puzzled by is why her whole life was such a mess. She made a mess of being Princess of Wales, but that is fine because the job is not do-able. It is an insane job and, in history, all but one of the Princesses of Wales have come to a sticky end stickier than hers.

"I am also interested in why she couldn't manage life after being HRH. It still puzzles me that she does that no-no thing: she sleeps with married men. If you do that in Hello! magazine, you are beyond contempt. But she does it with Will Carling, we forgive her somehow even though his marriage is in a very delicate state and it doesn't seem to have helped at all.

"Then she does it with Oliver Hoare, the antiques dealer, who eventually realises he is in deep shit and goes back to his wife. She makes 300 nuisance calls to his home phone number. And this is the angel that people want to crown."

Hi Tony, nah, I think she's really funny, Germaine Greer, a bit of a "pantomime radical" in that nobody takes the old bint seriously........I mean, the feminism she harps on about was created by the elite, funded by the Rockerfellers, becuase the elite wanted to de-stabilise the family (this can be doccumented very clearly)....women were having a shit time up to that point and were kept down by men, but the elite are good at taking advantage of a genuine outcry and perverting it towards there ends...they do this in the religious and racial sphere........Germaine Greer is a devious moron and a pantomime feminist par excellence. :) :wink:

Good Ambition
22nd August 2007, 10:14 AM
Obviously Germaine's more concerned about the sales of her book (shit, I MUST get meself a copy and expand my mind :) ), her own celebrity than in uncovering the truth. That's her choice, and I respect her choices (well, not MUCH.. :? ). She's a dodgy character, the main "champion" of feminism back in the day, getting a load of airtime for it. That alone makes her a dodgy so-and-so.

BUT, that's all i say on her. Let's deal with the thread topic.

Good Ambition
22nd August 2007, 05:09 PM

20 August 2007

btw Tony, what does this cut and pasted quote actually PROVE in relation to the topic? I've been trying to wonder, cos it just seems to be the irrelevant opinion of some idiotic woman. :roll:

2Tony
23rd August 2007, 09:22 AM

20 August 2007

btw Tony, what does this cut and pasted quote actually PROVE in relation to the topic? I've been trying to wonder, cos it just seems to be the irrelevant opinion of some idiotic woman. :roll:

only point i was making is the fact that at the same time we are debating the topic on here they are also debating it on The Specials site that's all

FRANCY B
13th November 2007, 09:21 PM
IT IS WAS AN ACCIDENT...................

Waltjo
26th November 2007, 10:05 PM
I agree with you Imani, Debs and Jenny an all :roll: :roll: we don't know the half of what goes on in that family :shock: :shock:
I liked Diana very much and I am no royalist.
But she was brave enough to do things that a lot of us would not do :roll: when it was a no no she shook hands with HIV sufferers, and lepers, she went walking in that mine field, how many times did she go and see the homeless without cameras being present, she had a lovely way with kids and people.