PDA

View Full Version : Sting, Mandy & anybody else whos goin :)

~JENNY~
14th July 2007, 05:02 PM
Hope ya's all have a top night tonight goin to see Homegrown .... :mrgreen: :smokin:

Am sure ya's will.... 8)

:beer: :smokin:

Sylvie B
14th July 2007, 05:11 PM
Sting who :?: :wink: :lol:

Emma B
14th July 2007, 09:21 PM
iv not gone jen :cry: :cry: woulld of had to go in liams car and didnt trust it. only just had the head gasket done too..so were off to broughton legion for a family day thingy going on...bit of a disco and food etc...better than nowt hey...but GUTTED!!

~JENNY~
15th July 2007, 02:24 AM
No way.. well i cant believe the change :laff:

Quick change of plan :lol:

I went :bounce: WAS FKIN WIKKED!!!! I swear everyone was up all night.. I was watchin everyone.. Some funny bits too but too tired to write :laff:

Cant believe you wernt there Emma.. I thought you were goin... Thats what i asked you on Thursday an ya sed yeh lol.. U must have thought i ment the one next week :lol:

Will see ya there anyway... Cant foooooookin wait :D

Emma B
15th July 2007, 12:16 PM
No way.. well i cant believe the change :laff:

Quick change of plan :lol:

I went :bounce: WAS FKIN WIKKED!!!! I swear everyone was up all night.. I was watchin everyone.. Some funny bits too but too tired to write :laff:

Cant believe you wernt there Emma.. I thought you were goin... Thats what i asked you on Thursday an ya sed yeh lol.. U must have thought i ment the one next week :lol:

Will see ya there anyway... Cant foooooookin wait :D

I did i meant the birthday party at the legion...hopefully, some1 will swap with me at work!! :?

rmd110900
15th July 2007, 12:43 PM
hope everyone has a great time 8) 8)