PDA

View Full Version : Update on babies.........

Wikidwander
14th July 2007, 04:56 PM
well....i went for my scan yesterday!!! 32 weeks!!

Scan shows both babies are growing well although they are only 3lbs 4 oz each! Stomachs are slightly off the chart (being too small) but we were told not to worry!!!

Twin 1 - THE GIRL - is lying breech :( :( with her legs stretched out!! :( :(

This means i will be having an elective c section :( was kinda hoping for as natural birth as possible...I was aware of the possible need for c section......

Going to see consultant on thursday....he will discuss it with me then :( lol

~JENNY~
14th July 2007, 04:58 PM
Ahhhh you'll be alryte chick :kiss: :friends:

Leave them too it :bigwink: They no whats best ay :love:

Everythin will be fine an its only a TIIIIINNNYY scar :mrgreen: My mate had one :friends:

Wikidwander
14th July 2007, 05:00 PM
Well we could have babies on the BB within the next 4-6 weeks!!!!

~JENNY~
14th July 2007, 05:02 PM
:bouncepurple: :bounce: :bouncepurple:

Cant wait chuck :love:

Sylvie B
14th July 2007, 05:44 PM
Best of luck :D

Emma B
14th July 2007, 09:19 PM
awww best of luck chuck...hope all goes well for ya :D

bobby
14th July 2007, 09:20 PM
twins, how cool!

you could race them!

gaynorubfan05
14th July 2007, 09:21 PM
good luck

:friends:

CRAZY KAREN
14th July 2007, 09:24 PM
YOU'LL BE FINE I HAD TWINS 22 YEARS AGO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: AND MY DAUGHTER WAS BREECH UNTIL MY SON WAS BORN... SHE MANAGED TO TURN ONCE SHE'D KICKED HIM OUT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rachel~B
14th July 2007, 09:30 PM
YOU'LL BE FINE I HAD TWINS 22 YEARS AGO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: AND MY DAUGHTER WAS BREECH UNTIL MY SON WAS BORN... SHE MANAGED TO TURN ONCE SHE'D KICKED HIM OUT :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmfao... :lol: :lol: awww thts nice n reassuring for her... :)

good luck babe

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
14th July 2007, 09:42 PM
aww bless...nearly there...best of luck Christy :love:

Waltjo
14th July 2007, 10:08 PM
Best of Luck hun :friends: :friends: :friends:

Sarah.K
15th July 2007, 10:36 AM
All the very best hon...was only thinking of u yest actually..was down at the hosp and someone was bringing new twins out into their car...2 lil girls in frilly pink dresses :)
Keep in touch.xxx

loekie
15th July 2007, 10:42 AM
All the best Christy, hope all is going well for you :)

rmd110900
15th July 2007, 10:54 AM
Not long to go now :grin:
Good luck with it all :friends: :friends:

breakfast with ali
15th July 2007, 11:26 AM
Good Luck, hope it all goes well for you :friends:

littlecrow
15th July 2007, 12:11 PM
Great news .. i've had 2 c- sec's i was fine with both
x best of luck

Grinner
15th July 2007, 12:26 PM

Scan shows both babies are growing well although they are only 3lbs 4 oz each! Stomachs are slightly off the chart (being too small) but we were told not to worry!!!

This means i will be having an elective c section :( was kinda hoping for as natural birth as possible...I was aware of the possible need for c section......

hope all goes well :wink:

chocolate..e..claire
15th July 2007, 06:55 PM
http://www.site2date.com/images/russian_women/russian_women_boring.jpg

CazLuvsUBs
15th July 2007, 07:00 PM

First of all can I just say fk off 4 being so rude to a friend on this BB who is telling us about how her babies are doing!! :roll:

Anyway......Christy so glad you and you little babies are doing well. Dont worry about c-sections tho hun, I had 4 of them. As long as you take your time to recover and take it easy its fine, no matter how they come out as long as they are healty is all that matters really! Keep us updated hun,its been ages!!! :D

Biglove
Caroline

MAYBETOMORROW
16th July 2007, 05:48 AM
Best of luck Christy, I'm sure everything will be fine :friends: :friends:

Wikidwander
16th July 2007, 06:47 PM

welcome........ :roll:

janice
16th July 2007, 06:49 PM
all the best hun, and dont worry i also had c section with all mine, nothing to it, just a little sore after, cant wait me, i allways wanted twins :D

suzanne weaver
16th July 2007, 10:56 PM

My twins who have just turned 4, they were 9 weeks prem, in my case as well my daughter was breech, even down to going into labour. my son was born ok then they said i needed a c section. i told them no as i felt sure she would turn and she did. bloody flew out across the table less than 15 minutes later. been flying around at warp speed ever since as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: In my case though i also refused all needles, so i could feel what was happening and decided to bare the pain with only gas and air, :lol: after that it really did the trick and i couldnt stop laughing!
i'm sure you will be just fine hun, which ever way it goes it will all be worth it in the end. :) :)

Lou.B
16th July 2007, 11:01 PM
Glad you're doing ok Christy hun, i had 2 c sections, i needed them, mine were huge babies, think i'd rather have had twins :laff: