PDA

View Full Version : someone's

STING
11th July 2007, 08:51 PM
just attempted to get a new password for me . an email's just arrived at my hotmail .......i dint send fer it. wtf's going on???? :aagh:

janice
11th July 2007, 08:52 PM
fkin hell man what the fk goin on

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
11th July 2007, 08:52 PM
see suzanne post....to whom it may concern

STING
11th July 2007, 08:53 PM
see suzanne post....to whom it may concern

i seen that. but wtf's that to do wi me??????? :aagh:

janice
11th July 2007, 08:53 PM
just attempted to get a new password for me . an email's just arrived at my hotmail .......i dint send fer it. wtf's going on???? :aagh:well they must of been in ur profile to do it :D

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
11th July 2007, 08:54 PM
just attempted to get a new password for me . an email's just arrived at my hotmail .......i dint send fer it. wtf's going on???? :aagh:well they must of been in ur profile to do it :D

ffs :evil:

STING
11th July 2007, 08:54 PM

i know, but whyyyyyyyyyyy? what good is it to them if they canny get into me hotmail addy to retrieve it? or can they? changing hotmail password nah methinks :aagh:

STING
11th July 2007, 08:56 PM
how do i change me hotmail password?

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 08:56 PM
:aagh: Awwww!!!

That means someones tried to get access to your account then you would never no your password an wouldnt have been able to get into your account :?

janice
11th July 2007, 08:57 PM
how do i change me hotmail password?oh thought u was on about bb not hot mail

~JENNY~

Ya need to clikc on the forgot mypassword an it takes ya too a link jus follow the steps :love:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
Not sure but i'd say its probably a setting in "my account"...just be careful you dont do something that locks you out of here altogether :shock:

STING
11th July 2007, 08:58 PM
:aagh: Awwww!!!

That means someones tried to get access to your account then you would never no your password an wouldnt have been able to get into your account :?

but i've deleted the email from here and then emptied me trash. i dunno if they've got me password for hotmail or not so how do i change the frigging hotmail password? :aagh:

Waltjo
11th July 2007, 08:59 PM
What good is it anyway? what do they achieve? have ya got all your millions stashed away :roll: and can only acces it this way :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Tw**s :evil: W****s :evil: P****s :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

STING
11th July 2007, 09:00 PM
if i just say 'lost password' they'll send it to me surely and not let me change it :aagh:

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:02 PM

Ya need to clikc on the forgot mypassword an it takes ya too a link jus follow the steps :love:ahem

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:02 PM
it takes ya through step by step... It asks security questions then asks you to choose a new password you clown :laff:

San Diego
11th July 2007, 09:03 PM
It would also make sense to delete your email addy from your profile, you can select to hide it...

STING
11th July 2007, 09:06 PM
okay, i've changed me password. going in to look at me profile on here nah :aagh:

STING
11th July 2007, 09:07 PM
reight, peeps canny email me nah :roll:

hmph! :aagh:

STING
11th July 2007, 09:08 PM
bastards! :grrr:

San Diego
11th July 2007, 09:09 PM

Sure they can.....you can choose who you want to give your email address to and them pm it to them....

STING
11th July 2007, 09:09 PM

Sure they can.....you can choose who you want to give your email address to and them pm it to them....

i know. bollox innit? :roll:

Waltjo
11th July 2007, 09:10 PM
This is really getting out of hand :roll: I think it's a disgrace that you have to change passwords or hide your email address just for the sake of some nutter :shock: I really can't see the point of his/her getting hold of anybody's account on here :roll: :roll: has anybody got anything important? like bank account details or wotever on em? :shock: :shock: :shock:

San Diego
11th July 2007, 09:10 PM

i know. bollox innit? :roll:

Unfortunately, YES....Better safe than sorry :roll:

STING
11th July 2007, 09:11 PM
This is really getting out of hand :roll: I think it's a disgrace that you have to change passwords or hide your email address just for the sake of some nutter :shock: I really can't see the point of his/her getting hold of anybody's account on here :roll: :roll: has anybody got anything important? like bank account details or wotever on em? :shock: :shock: :shock:

no, but tis like some fker going through all yer personal letters n stuff. tis like being raped. i don't want em trawling through my emails :aagh:

caja
11th July 2007, 09:12 PM
maybe bb needs debugging? or maybe got a virus? with so many computer generated new members...... seems daft trying to hijack ya addy then get it sent to your personal email addy after asking for new password...
just a thought
love
chris xxx

STING
11th July 2007, 09:17 PM
maybe bb needs debugging? or maybe got a virus? with so many computer generated new members...... seems daft trying to hijack ya addy then get it sent to your personal email addy after asking for new password...
just a thought
love
chris xxx

i know, that's wot i thought cwis. just changed me password in case really. it may well be this website. i mean, look at all the 'guests' that have been online of late, all posting messages and reading private messages, when clearly, they canny, so you may well be onto summat there :grin:

caja
11th July 2007, 09:22 PM
no shite sherlock :wink:
love
chris xxx

STING
11th July 2007, 09:24 PM
no shite sherlock :wink:
love
chris xxx

ach, bollox den!!!! :laff::laff::laff::evil:

breakfast with ali
12th July 2007, 12:12 AM
someone hacked into my daughters MSN account a few months ago and, pretending to be her, sent really nasty messages to all her friends, which, in turn, they thought was Rebecca sending them and wouldn't speak to her! :evil: :evil: :evil: She was heartbroken and I had to sort it out by changing her password etc! :roll: But all's good now after they realised it wasn't her, but it was pretty scary knowing that this can happen!

MSN recomends that you change your password quite frequently to avoid things like this!

:friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th July 2007, 05:58 AM

For all of you who want to email Sting, please use the following address:

pinkhairedironinglady@whogivesa4k.upyours.uk

:D 8) :lol:

Mick_f
12th July 2007, 10:49 AM
This is why i said suzzane needs to name and shame who she thinks it is to stop this sort of thing :aagh:

lorrafan
12th July 2007, 02:44 PM
This is becoming a joke now. Why does this BB attract nutters????

Go get a f'''cking life :evil: :twisted:

UBlong2me
12th July 2007, 07:43 PM
Seems like people now this place isn't being moderated :roll:

So what should you do? Change your password every week?! :twisted: Hope I can remember it myself then! :?