PDA

View Full Version : TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...up dated from page11

Pages : [1] 2

suzanne weaver
11th July 2007, 03:05 PM
...................And i think i know who you are!! :evil: I AM AWARE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT :roll: YOU HAVE TRIED 4 TIMES ALREADY THIS MORNING/AFTERNOON, ARE YOU SO THICK TO NOT REALISE THAT THE UB40 SITE ARE SENDING ME NEW ACTIVATION PASSWORDS, ON LAST CHECKING THERE WERE 4!!!. MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE, DONT EVER TRY TO CONTACT ME AGAIN. SO PLEASE F*** O** AND CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT STONE WHERE YOU CAME FROM :evil: :evil: :evil: THIS MSG IS QUITE FRIENDLY AT THE MOMENT BUT IF YOU ARE CONSISTENT I WILL NAME AND SHAME YOU. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE THROUGH GETTING INTO MY ACCOUNT??????????? POSTING NASTY MSG'S MAYBE, I REALLY DONT KNOW!!!

TO ALL THE OTHERS WHO THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT CONCERN................ IM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE HAD TO READ THIS, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY MSG'S POSTED ON THIS BB THAT DO NOT APPEAR TO BE THE KIND THAT I POST MAY BE FROM SOMEONE ELSE. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Emma
11th July 2007, 03:08 PM
maybe you should name and shame if this is happening :shock:

janice
11th July 2007, 03:10 PM
oh im sorry to hear this :cry:

janice
11th July 2007, 03:11 PM
maybe you should name and shame if this is happening :shock:agree

mozlongtime
11th July 2007, 03:11 PM
I agree!!!!!

:smokin: :smokin:

loekie
11th July 2007, 03:13 PM
maybe you should name and shame if this is happening :shock:agree

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thougt about those stolen PM's

Grinner
11th July 2007, 03:13 PM
omg,sorry this is happening :shock:

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2007, 03:18 PM
That's terrible Suzanne!

I hope Adam can sort this out!

:?

CazLuvsUBs
11th July 2007, 03:18 PM
That sounds horrible Suzanne, hope it stops soon and like you have said if it doesnt then name and shame them! :?

Biglove
Caroline

2Tony
11th July 2007, 03:19 PM
sorry to sound very naive, I didn't know people could hack into your account & change things, please explain more :shock:

loekie
11th July 2007, 03:23 PM
sorry to sound very naive, I didn't know people could hack into your account & change things, please explain more :shock:

Well 2tony still think it's possible, think about the fight a few months back about those pm's :shock:

Mick_f
11th July 2007, 04:24 PM
Sorry but if that was me i would name and shame anyhow as people shouldnt be trying to get into your account and it may stop them getting into someone elses.

Emma B
11th July 2007, 04:25 PM
wow no way suzzanne...i would love to know who it was, name and shame i say,
yeh it must be possible somehow, i was getting sent pms to my email address from various different email address,...
who ever it was, was into peoples accounts reading all the "2 faced, nasty bitchy msgs" and was doing a print screen and sending the printed screen page to everyones emails that were being talked about, clever...scarey to think it can be done....but at the same time it was me who was being name called so in a way id love to thank the person too :lol: :lol:

although i know its doing your head in, so not so much good news for you.

But i would just say and that way everyone can be aware.

KGB_I_was_NOT
11th July 2007, 04:53 PM
:shock: :shock: YIKES!! :shock:

Tik
11th July 2007, 05:04 PM
OUT THE LOWLIFE PIECE O SNEAKY CONNIVING DOUBLE DIED LOWER THAN SHARK SHIT CRAFTY SLIMY FKER

Emma
11th July 2007, 05:19 PM
OUT THE LOWLIFE PIECE O SNEAKY CONNIVING DOUBLE DIED LOWER THAN SHARK SHIT CRAFTY SLIMY FKER

i DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HOLD BACK , I TINK YOU SHOULD SAY WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tik
11th July 2007, 05:22 PM

i DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HOLD BACK , I TINK YOU SHOULD SAY WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive always bin a bit wishy washy em :angel:

San Diego
11th July 2007, 05:26 PM

ive always bin a big sissy, em :angel:

Aww Tick....don't be so hard on yourself :friends:

Tik
11th July 2007, 05:36 PM

don`t fkin start fiona

San Diego
11th July 2007, 05:37 PM

don`t fkin start fiona

:grin: ....or what???????????

Tik
11th July 2007, 05:58 PM

don`t fkin start fiona

:grin: ....sorry tik you love god

thats better.....there`s a good girl

San Diego
11th July 2007, 06:08 PM
Love God... :laff: My arse......More like clumsy fkr.. :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
11th July 2007, 07:24 PM
wow no way suzzanne...i would love to know who it was, name and shame i say,
yeh it must be possible somehow, i was getting sent pms to my email address from various different email address,...
who ever it was, was into peoples accounts reading all the "2 faced, nasty bitchy msgs" and was doing a print screen and sending the printed screen page to everyones emails that were being talked about, clever...scarey to think it can be done....but at the same time it was me who was being name called so in a way id love to thank the person too :lol: :lol:

although i know its doing your head in, so not so much good news for you.

But i would just say and that way everyone can be aware.

Totally agree on this. Just say who it is, I still don't know who 'enlightened' me at the time. And although it was very wrong for that person to hack people's accounts, I'm glad I know the truth.

*ubloonie*
11th July 2007, 07:33 PM
just tell it like it is :lol: :lol:

bobby
11th July 2007, 08:19 PM
i dont get it, i didnt know you could just hack into accounts without the relevant password.. or am i waaaayy off the mark here?

Clubreggae
11th July 2007, 08:26 PM
what i would be asking myself is why would anyone want to hack into someones account in the first place ??

Are they bored??, or do they do it cause they dont like the person whose account they are trying to hack into??If so, what can this achieve ??

Is this really possible to do ??

There must be someone who knows or knows someone that knows if this is possible.

I have been led to believe that it is impossible, by a computer expert, who explains that only the Web managment can do this??
Does anyone know the truth on this subject ??

PIXI
11th July 2007, 08:37 PM
Can someone explain this then ,,, It is very confusing and a worry.

Waltjo
11th July 2007, 08:55 PM
Yea I would name and shame these people straight off :evil: :evil: cos if they can do it to one they can do it to us all :evil: so let's put a stop to it right now :shock: :shock:

STING
11th July 2007, 08:57 PM
how do i change me hotmail password?

Waltjo
11th July 2007, 09:03 PM
Doesn't it say on your signing in page lol, or on one of the toolbar icons :roll: :roll:

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:06 PM
I really dont think this is possible at all.. I no what happened in the thing emma was talking about.. It was ONE person who had ONE password for there account of the 3 people who were involved....

All the Pm's what were shown on the bb and privately were all from ONE account!! Someone had to have known the password for this account!!

Anyway thats all done now and whats done is done!!

Back to Suzanne.. I think you SHOULD out him/her, stop them from tryin to do it again!!!

Emma B
11th July 2007, 09:21 PM
It cant of been one account though jen, because i got one sent that was from you to paul?? :? :?

Its all confusin but like bobby just said before, i didnt think it could be atall possible, unless having the password!!

I have an idea of who i think it is....a whizz on websites/computers, very clever and disliked me and was tryna prove some kinda point that maybe other people dont like me either!!!

No names but im sure you can guess who in my head.... :shock: :roll:

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:25 PM
It cant of been one account though jen, because i got one sent that was from you to paul?? :? :?

Its all confusin but like bobby just said before, i didnt think it could be atall possible, unless having the password!!

I have an idea of who i think it is....a whizz on websites/computers, very clever and disliked me and was tryna prove some kinda point that maybe other people dont like me either!!!

Which were in Jans account :? :laff:

STING
11th July 2007, 09:27 PM

well canny be the same bugger who just asked for my password(i'm sure that's a 'bug' in the system like cwis just mentioned on my post) cos they'll find nowt incriminating in my private messages, about any bugger really cos i don't slag no fker off i can help it so they're wasting their time wi meeeeeeeeee :roll::grin:

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:27 PM

Well im kinda startin to think the same thing!!!

San Diego
11th July 2007, 09:29 PM

well canny be the same bugger who just asked for my password(i'm sure that's a 'bug' in the system like cwis just mentioned on my post) cos they'll find nowt incriminating in my private messages, about any bugger really cos i don't slag no fker off i can help it so they're wasting their time wi meeeeeeeeee :roll::grin:

Every pm you send me, you're slagging me off :laff: :laff:

Emma B
11th July 2007, 09:33 PM

Oh was it :lol: :lol: dunno then :? I still think its the same person im getting at...no names or he will end up getting legal action :lol:

and stingy pooo's i think maybe some one is just interested in seeing "if" you do call people, or what you say behind the board..**** knows but saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ****res if ya ask me...!!

STING
11th July 2007, 09:33 PM

Every pm you send me, you're slagging me off :laff: :laff:

yeah, but at least it's to yer kite innit????? :roll:

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:35 PM
MADNESSSSS.... madness they call it MADNESS :bounce: hahahah

Sorry sting jus had a moment there :laff: Gutted that someones tryna get into ya account, but fk em now!! At least ya changed ya password innit an the fker knows ya onto him :mrgreen:

STING
11th July 2007, 09:36 PM

Oh was it :lol: :lol: dunno then :? I still think its the same person im getting at...no names or he will end up getting legal action :lol:

and stingy pooo's i think maybe some one is just interested in seeing "if" you do call people, or what you say behind the board..**** knows but saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ***** if ya ask me...!!

it could be a random emailing ting though , like caja said, cos i think this bb's full of bugs n tings :aagh: if it is someone trying to get at me pm's then I HATE EVERY FKER!!!!!! How's about dat den???????? :evil: (for the benefit of the nosy bastard!!!! :grrr: )

STING
11th July 2007, 09:36 PM

Sorry sting jus had a moment there :laff: Gutted that someones tryna get into ya account, but fk em now!! At least ya changed ya password innit an the fker knows ya onto him :mrgreen:

:grin:

could be a bug though :ooh:

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:37 PM

and stingy pooo's i think maybe some one is just interested in seeing "if" you do call people, or what you say behind the board..**** knows but saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ***** if ya ask me...!!

it could be a random emailing ting though , like caja said, cos i think this bb's full of bugs n tings :aagh: if it is someone trying to get at me pm's then I HATE EVERY FKER!!!!!! How's about dat den???????? :evil: (for the benefit of the nosy bastard!!!! :grrr: )

:cry: :frown:

~JENNY~
11th July 2007, 09:38 PM

could be a bug though :ooh:

So you;ve been tellin us for the last 4 posts :laff: :laff:

We can seeeeeee :lol:

STING
11th July 2007, 09:39 PM

:cry: :frown:

wot did i just fkin saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay????? for the benefit of the nosy bastard..............just so's they'll fk off and leave me alone innit??????? :aagh:

:love: for sweetchildominebygunsnroses xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love:

suzanne weaver
12th July 2007, 02:35 AM
Well i've just got in at 1.15am and checked my e-mail, thankfully i havent had anyone else trying to get into my acc, so i guess this msg has done the trick, I've just read a few other posts where others are getting the same thing. In my case and because of a few other issue's thats going on, i believe that the person who was trying to get into my acc is geniune and maybe they are now trying to cover there tracks by doing the same to others, and to that person who i think it is i will say IM NOT AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK!

With regard to bugs on this site i do a virus scan on my PC via spy bot and adware after logging off and the scans dont really come up with anything. the only time it came back with a trojen was when i clicked on a link within a msg going to u-tube, needless to say i havent done that since!

Emma B
12th July 2007, 10:54 AM
yeah sum1 else said that they think the person is just tryna cover up their tracks so that we all think its sum kinda bug rather than a person tryna hack certain peoples accounts!!

Sooo,, who is it then suzanne?? and why are they wanting to get into your account?? Just to try and change ur password so you cant get in????? :?

lorrafan
12th July 2007, 02:40 PM
Hacking into someones account is just b'''dy pathetic what a waste of time.

If you want to say something to someone say it to their face and don't try to stir trouble pretending to be someone else (if that's what you are doing)

Bugger off and get a life!!!!!!!!

NAME AND SHAME :evil:

brenda
12th July 2007, 03:24 PM
i dont get it, i didnt know you could just hack into accounts without the relevant password.. or am i waaaayy off the mark here?SAME HERE BUT I AM THICK,NAME AND SHAME I SAY

2Tony
12th July 2007, 03:45 PM
Out him / her lets have a good old fashioned lynching :twisted:

Emma
12th July 2007, 03:52 PM
Out him / her lets have a good old fashioned lynching :twisted:

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mozlongtime
12th July 2007, 03:52 PM
OK, it was me.

I'm Spartacus :evil:

loekie
12th July 2007, 03:53 PM
OK, it was me.

No you are not :wink:

mozlongtime
12th July 2007, 03:55 PM
OK, it was me.

I could be :evil:

loekie
12th July 2007, 03:55 PM
OK, it was me.

No you couldn't :wink:

mozlongtime
12th July 2007, 03:56 PM
OK, it was me.

Could :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

loekie
12th July 2007, 04:01 PM
OK, it was me.

Could :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nahhhhhhhhhhh you are to soft for that :wink:

San Diego
12th July 2007, 04:04 PM
I have a thought, maybe it was Moz :shock: :shock:

loekie
12th July 2007, 04:05 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Fi you know he couldn't do that

2Tony
12th July 2007, 04:07 PM
Nah Moz don't come over as the vindictive type - just a bloody funny bloke - someone once said Ratcatcher was quite clever :idea:

San Diego
12th July 2007, 04:08 PM
I know that.......I wasn't being serious............. :laff:

mozlongtime
12th July 2007, 04:34 PM

:evil:

loekie
12th July 2007, 04:35 PM

:evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Moz that evil face is nothing for you, can only laugh about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mozlongtime
12th July 2007, 04:36 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :shame:

loekie
12th July 2007, 04:38 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: think you better track that phone number again :wink:

mozlongtime
12th July 2007, 04:42 PM

Just have :oops:

loekie
12th July 2007, 04:43 PM

Typical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

San Diego
12th July 2007, 04:54 PM

Ooohhhh..... :shock: What did I miss??

Andy_Evans
12th July 2007, 08:21 PM
Well i hope you dont think it's me when you say who you know who it is?
Could it be your husband by any chance who's trying to check up on you like he was doing before??
I haven't been on the website for quite some time dear.
Why dont you tell everyone the truth eh? like the 4 page letter you sent to my place of work?
I have never tried to contact you in the two months it's been since i last heard from you when my wife spoke to you on the phone & told you to leave us alone thats right folks we had an affair-which i very much regret & i am getting on with my life-as is my wife.

bobby
12th July 2007, 08:42 PM
< < < < suddenly hears the music used to end eastenders...

Sylvie B
12th July 2007, 08:54 PM
Well i hope you dont think it's me when you say who you know who it is?
Could it be your husband by any chance who's trying to check up on you like he was doing before??
I haven't been on the website for quite some time dear.
Why dont you tell everyone the truth eh? like the 4 page letter you sent to my place of work?
I have never tried to contact you in the two months it's been since i last heard from you when my wife spoke to you on the phone & told you to leave us alone thats right folks we had an affair-which i very much regret & i am getting on with my life-as is my wife.

we gathered that one out anyway

Waltjo
12th July 2007, 09:03 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Bloody hell :wink: Eastenders doesn't come near it :roll: :roll:

Andy_Evans
12th July 2007, 09:07 PM
I am not interested in having a slanging match on here with her or anyone.
What has happened in the past has happened.
I openly admit i fully regret what happened-i cant turn back the clock however i am trying to get on with my life with my family. i'm not going into too much detail but trust me people since we split up which was months ago & since my wife last spoke to her approx two months ago we've had so much crap from her it's unreal.
why the hell she just cant leave us alone i dont know. I dont even know her email address in order for the website to send her new passwords. I'm not the one who is causing trouble for her or her family it's very much the other way around.

STING
12th July 2007, 09:11 PM
< < < < suddenly hears the music used to end eastenders...

lmbfao :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Waltjo
12th July 2007, 09:12 PM
WEll it's not for me to say anything concerning what has gone on between you :roll: but if you say you are not doing the deed then that is good enough for me :friends: :friends:

STING
12th July 2007, 09:15 PM
and i've just come home from da pub and don't gi a flying fk! :grin:

Waltjo
12th July 2007, 09:17 PM

Yeaaaaa the working girl returns :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: You well pissed or just slighly hun? :grin: :grin: :grin:

STING
12th July 2007, 09:34 PM

Yeaaaaa the working girl returns :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: You well pissed or just slighly hun? :grin: :grin: :grin:

not even near. only had a coupla fkin pints mags :roll:

STING
12th July 2007, 09:35 PM
p.s the girl i work wi tried to get me off wi her blokes mate :aagh:

bobby
12th July 2007, 09:47 PM

so the regulars only had enough change for 1 lapdance stinky poo?

STING
12th July 2007, 09:48 PM

so the regulars only had enough change for 1 lapdance stinky poo?

yeah, bastards aint they? i were fkin raring to guh an all :roll::evil:

San Diego
12th July 2007, 09:52 PM

.....and?? :shock:

((seeing how this has turned into a smutty post now....)))

Waltjo
12th July 2007, 09:53 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: what was he like? :wink:

bobby
12th July 2007, 09:53 PM
yes fi, a smutty post, hence the token trailor trash that is YOU :D

San Diego
12th July 2007, 09:54 PM
yes fi, a smutty post, hence the token trailor trash that is YOU :D

Awww.....you've missed me haven't you... :oops:

STING
12th July 2007, 09:57 PM

oh aye, fkin wikkid :roll::aagh:

STING
12th July 2007, 09:58 PM

oh aye, fkin wikkid :roll::aagh:

having said that. i'm not actually rolling in offers am i ???? :shock:

Clubreggae
12th July 2007, 09:58 PM

oh aye, fkin wikkid :roll::aagh:Thought you were in da bath :roll:

bobby
12th July 2007, 09:59 PM
yes i have missed you..

stand still next time i shoot.

STING

oh aye, fkin wikkid :roll::aagh:Thought you were in da bath :roll:

giz a fkin chance. aint got me socks off yet. goooooooooooing nah :roll:

see yer sooon :friends:

San Diego
yes i have missed you..

stand still next time i shoot.

(((Sticks tongue out...........))) :laff:

Sylvie B
12th July 2007, 10:04 PM
alls fair in love & war.............Stink .................your not queen poster for nowt..don't forget your job on here or somebody may surpass you :shock: :wink:

STING
12th July 2007, 10:29 PM
alls fair in love & war.............Stink .................your not queen poster for nowt..don't forget your job on here or somebody may surpass you :shock: :wink:

like fkin whoooooooooooooooooooooooo??????? :roll:

San Diego
12th July 2007, 10:31 PM
58,000 posts...no one has that much time... :evil:

STING
12th July 2007, 10:36 PM

nearly 59 fi :roll:

San Diego
12th July 2007, 10:37 PM

What's up with the rolley eyes........Are we all boring you?? :roll:

STING
12th July 2007, 10:38 PM

ALL?????????? There's only me and thee here! :aagh:

Sylvie B
12th July 2007, 10:40 PM

Fi may give you a run for your money.........
2 for the show
3 to get ready now go go go
but DON'T YOU STEP ON MY PINK SUEDE SHOES :lol:

Ah ha

thankyou vey much :arrow:

San Diego
12th July 2007, 10:41 PM

Hmpfffff.........fine!!!!!!!!!!

STING
12th July 2007, 10:42 PM

Fi may give you a run for your money.........
2 for the show
3 to get ready now go go go
but DON'T YOU STEP ON MY PINK SUEDE SHOES :lol:

Ah ha

thankyou vey much :arrow:that were, um, interesting :roll:

STING
12th July 2007, 10:43 PM

Hmpfffff.........fine!!!!!!!!!!

wot nah????? :ooh:

Sylvie B
12th July 2007, 10:44 PM
:P GO HAVE A BATH IT MAY LIGHTEN YOUR :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rmd110900

pair O hussies :wink: :wink:

STING
:P GO HAVE A BATH IT MAY LIGHTEN YOUR :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've been in. it dint help :ooh:

STING
12th July 2007, 10:46 PM

i dint doooooooo nowt. :aagh:

yet ! :wink:

Waltjo
12th July 2007, 11:00 PM

and I wasn't even there :angel: :angel: no such luck :P :P :P

STING
12th July 2007, 11:03 PM

and I wasn't even there :angel: :angel: no such luck :P :P :P

ya dint miss much mags :roll: i were in the house for the end of eastenders :aagh::roll:

Emma B
13th July 2007, 01:04 AM
wowo what a post haha i dont know either suzzane or this andy bloke, do all you oldies know themm?? its madness, madness they call it madness lol!!

oh and bobby your reply was a fukin belter i even done the tune out loud....dum dum...dumdumdum,der.der.der.der da na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ner na nur na nur, nar nar na nar nar!!

hahahahahahahhahahahaa buzzin of it!!!!!

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2007, 07:08 AM

................just like any other day! :roll: :roll: :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

loekie
13th July 2007, 07:36 AM

And what did you drink "champagne? :grin:

Lara 1
13th July 2007, 10:41 AM
name and shame is the best way, i know iv done it before, and it stops a hell of alot of shit, the person concerned will be so embarrased that they wont try it again, and will leave you alone, with just their thoughts of doing something so pathetic again!

good luck hun, hope its sorted out.

lara xx

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 05:51 PM
I'm sitting here :laff: :laff: :laff: at this post........Only just seen it all I can say is Whoops that backfired a bit :? :lol: :lol:

Bobby your Eastenders reply made me laff so much :D :lol:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 05:52 PM
I'm sitting here :laff: :laff: :laff: at this post........Only just seen it all I can say is Whoops that backfired a bit :? :lol: :lol:

:laff: :laff: No kidding :laff:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 05:58 PM
she can't name & shame anybody cos shes making it up!
I have never tried to contact her in well over two months as i said before. I don't even know her poxy email address anyway!
As i said before it's probably her hubby checking up on her again cos thas how we got found out in the first place.

janice
13th July 2007, 06:01 PM
I have never tried to contact her in well over two months as i said before. I don't even know her poxy email address anyway!
As i said before it's probably her hubby checking up on her again cos thas how we got found out in the first place.well if u was not naughty in the first place, he would not of found out :D

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 06:04 PM
I totally agree with you on that one janice getting involved with her was a BIG Mistake.
You only have to look at her profile to see what sort of person she is-F1 & Skydiving! shes never done either of them in her life.
All i want to do is get on with my life however she just can't leave me alone. i've lost count of the number of times i've had to change my mobile number!!!

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 06:08 PM
As i said before it's probably her hubby checking up on her again cos thas how we got found out in the first place.well if u was not naughty in the first place, he would not of found out :D

Thats true...........BUT I'm :laff: :laff: :laff: cos it all backfired.......I don't care what people get up to in their private lives thats your business but to post on here like that is stupid surely she must of known it would backfire........When you play with fire you're gonna get burned :bigwink: :laff: :laff:

Why does a film spring to mind here :lol: :lol:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 06:10 PM
she posted first robin lol not me she only did it cos she sent a letter to my boss to try to get me the sack & it failed. she's trying to blame me for suposedly hacking into her profile on here!
she's said she will name & shame me if i don't stop it however as i've said she's making it all up-it's all in her head.

ausiedeb
13th July 2007, 06:11 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/ausiedeb/bunny-boiler.jpg

San Diego
13th July 2007, 06:12 PM

OMFG............... :laff: :laff: :laff: Debs...you are too much for me sometimes... :laff: :laff: What a pisser you are :laff: :kiss:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 06:16 PM

Pass me the pampers!!!!!!............I'm literally pissing myself laffing here Debs :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 06:19 PM
she posted first robin lol not me she only did it cos she sent a letter to my boss to try to get me the sack & it failed. she's trying to blame me for suposedly hacking into her profile on here!
she's said she will name & shame me if i don't stop it however as i've said she's making it all up-it's all in her head.

I have to say I admire your courage for coming on here and admitting this not that I'm saying what you did was right in the first place..........Thats your business

What I find so funny is that it all backfired on her............Serves her right and as they say what goes around comes around.........Looks like its happening now........Don't think we'll be seeing her here for a while :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 06:45 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2985/iconfanml8.gif

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 06:46 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2985/iconfanml8.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

janice
13th July 2007, 07:11 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2985/iconfanml8.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UBlong2me
13th July 2007, 07:16 PM
Who says HE's telling the truth? :?

Maybe they're bothing taking the p*ss and are now laughing their heads off, sipping on some ermm...champagne!! :wink: :lol:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 07:18 PM

Maybe they're bothing taking the p*ss and are now laughing their heads off, sipping on some ermm...champagne!! :wink: :lol:

Who cares it's given me a good laff reading it :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Waltjo
13th July 2007, 07:51 PM

Moni :roll: you naughty naughty girl :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:00 PM
Why should i lie?
what would i gain by doing so? we had an affair & we got found out. It is something i bitterly regret doing & will never do again.
I'm only human & we all make mistakes after all & trust me she was one BIG Mistake.
she isn't even a true UB fan anyway-shes a rock chick! she only ever got into the band when we started seeing each other. I've been a fan since they were first here-i even have the groups name bodly tattooed on the back of my neck.

Waltjo
13th July 2007, 08:03 PM
Why should i lie?
what would i gain by doing so? we had an affair & we got found out. It is something i bitterly regret doing & will never do again.
I'm only human & we all make mistakes after all & trust me she was one BIG Mistake.
she isn't even a true UB fan anyway-shes a rock chick! she only ever got into the band when we started seeing each other. I've been a fan since they were first here-i even have the groups name bodly tattooed on the back of my neck.

:wink: :wink: Nice one lol I aint got a tatto but know what you mean 8) 8) remember Andy we met you in Holland :wink: :wink:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:07 PM
i remember it well matey i must admit we had a fab time.
she's so false it's untrue thats why i ended it.
If i can i'll try & put a pic on here of my Tat so you can see it.

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 08:10 PM
She went a fkin long way to to see a band she don't like much ...Vegas wern't it..........surely she could have impressed you by doing something a little closer to home.........I thought she was a bit say OTT ............you can tell a real loonie ya see.....its special
I remember her puttin a post up about affairs :roll:
We all knew then ya see us loonies may be nice but we ain't dim :D

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:14 PM
oh don't get me wrong she does like them but she aint a true fan.
she'd never even been to a concert of thiers before she met me. she didn't own a single album either. she only went to vegas cos she's loaded.
lol my next question is how do i get a pic on here??
Your right tho it is special you either have it or you don't.

San Diego
13th July 2007, 08:15 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: hope they ate a little something with all that Champagne :laff: :laff:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:15 PM
lmao what champagne???

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:16 PM
lmao what champagne???

Well think you know that Andy :wink:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:17 PM
anyone know how to put a pic on here lol???
Actually a bottle of champers does spring to mind-but that was at sherwood not Amsterdam lmao

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:18 PM

jut load it in your photobucket, copy the IMG code and pass it on here

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:18 PM
Cheers will do that now

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/Andrewrobinhood/01-04-07_1331.jpg

The Pic Above is my Tattoo on the back of my neck

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:19 PM
Actually a bottle of champers does spring to mind-but that was at sherwood not Amsterdam lmao

but you told us in Amsterdam about that champagne and don't forget the vegetables :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waltjo
13th July 2007, 08:19 PM
lmao what champagne???

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :wink:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 08:20 PM
oh don't get me wrong she does like them but she aint a true fan.
she'd never even been to a concert of thiers before she met me. she didn't own a single album either. she only went to vegas cos she's loaded.
lol my next question is how do i get a pic on here??
Your right tho it is special you either have it or you don't.

Sorry but I just find that comment so wrong .........there are people out there who are fans of the band but have never gone to see them live for whatever reason........Does that make them not a true fan???.........What a load of rubbish :roll: :roll:

Also I know many people on here that listen to all genres of music not just UB40 does that make them not a "true fan"

UBlong2me
13th July 2007, 08:21 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: hope they ate a little something with all that Champagne :laff: :laff:

I could say something very rude about swallowing something but I'd better not..... :shock: :? :laff:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 08:21 PM

but you told us in Amsterdam about that champagne and don't forget the vestibules :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angel: Did you mean vegetables??

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:22 PM

but you told us in Amsterdam about that champagne and don't forget the vegetables :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angel: Did you mean vegetables??

Yes, carrot anyone :wink:

UBlong2me
lmao what champagne???

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :wink:

you know...the extra bubbly one!! :laff: :laff: :laff:

Waltjo
true Angie I never got to see em live until 2003, but was always a fan :roll: :roll: couldn't afford it before and never had a pc either :wink:

ausiedeb
13th July 2007, 08:24 PM

:shock: :shock: now he's getting "the blackmail pics" out -:eek: :eek: :eek:

omg this is gonna be good!!!! :grin:

:bouncered: :bouncered: :bouncered:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 08:25 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 08:26 PM

Down..Debbi...down, girl :shock:

UBlong2me
Nice tattoo!! But they forgot the bottom half of the leaf ! :smokin:

:lol: :lol: only joking :wink:

Andy_Evans
your spot on with the champers & the carrott lmao.
I didn't say she didn't like them. i said she was never even interested in the group until we got together. shes a rock chick. she never had any interest in the band until she met me.

Waltjo
13th July 2007, 08:27 PM
Well somebody tell him how to put a pic up then :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 08:28 PM
Listen you don't have to go to any concert be be a fan..............thats nots whats being said.............oh fk it who cares whether she is or she ain't I'm just saying she didn't go about things in a genuine way thats all..........if ya know what I mean............ :roll:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:28 PM
lol i don't have any pics of here. wouldn't want any. even if i had i wouldn't stoop that low anyway.
I love my Tattoo i had it placed so that it can be seen when wearing a T-Shirt.

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:29 PM
Well somebody tell him how to put a pic up then :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I already did Mags, what do you think they are pics of the trip to Amsterdam :shock: :shock: :shock: carrots and champagne :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:29 PM
lol sylvie you spotted here from a distance. well done only wish i had & earlier than i did too

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 08:30 PM
true Angie I never got to see em live until 2003, but was always a fan :roll: :roll: couldn't afford it before and never had a pc either :wink:

It pisses me off Mags when people say that, there are alot of people out there who aren't as fortunate as some of us to have seen UB40 doesn't make them less of a fan

There's loads of bands out there (all different genres) that I would love to see live but just cos I haven't seen them yet or got all of the cd's remixes etc doesn't make me any less of a fan :evil: :evil:

UBlong2me
13th July 2007, 08:30 PM

you have to scroll back up Mags...there's a pic of Andy's tattoo :)

UBlong2me
13th July 2007, 08:32 PM

It pisses me off Mags when people say that, there are alot of people out there who aren't as fortunate as some of us to have seen UB40 doesn't make them less of a fan

There's loads of bands out there (all different genres) that I would love to see live but just cos I haven't seen them yet or got all of the cd's remixes etc doesn't make me any less of a fan :evil: :evil:

very true ladies, the amount of money being spent does not represent how big a fan you are :x

:friends:

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:32 PM

Can only agree with you Angie on this one, you are so right. It doesn't make you a "real fan" going to gigs buying all their music. :wink:

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 08:33 PM
lol sylvie you spotted here from a distance. well done only wish i had & earlier than i did too

well just get on with ya life & don't do it again coz next time your bunny may get boiled for real :shock: if ya know what I mean........ :wink:
Play with fire ya get burn't & she's just throwin water on it so its backfired on her.........call out the fire brigade....she can pick one of them :lol:

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:33 PM
lol robin your missing the point. she never ever bothered with the band before we got together. she only got interested in them because of me. she likes them now but she didn't care less about them before that-don't you think thats a little false?
i like other bands too i'm a big fan of bob marley but i wouldn't get intereested in a band to please someone else tho

Oh trust me Sylvie i've been trying to get on with my life for months except she wont leave me or my family alone

ausiedeb
13th July 2007, 08:34 PM

WHOOOOHOOOOOO - in-house brawl too - BONUS

:grin: :bouncered: :bouncered: :bouncered: :laff:

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:36 PM
lol robin your missing the point. she never ever bothered with the band before we got together. she only got interested in them because of me. she likes them now but she didn't care less about them before that-don't you think thats a little false?
i like other bands too i'm a big fan of bob marley but i wouldn't get intereested in a band to please someone else tho

See another wrong thing you just said, my hubby isn't a fan either but he is going in november with me for the first time to a UB gig, well maybe he is getting more interested in the band after that gig.

Andy_Evans
13th July 2007, 08:37 PM
& i hope he does get interested honey.
Trust me, you don't know her like i do.
it's difficult to explain but she only ever does lots of things just to impress others

Lmao Sylvie thats what we call her!!!

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 08:40 PM

To be honest no I don't think that is false..........Ok everything else she has done maybe false .............But i have changed my taste in music because other people have introduced me to it and they play it alot when I'm around and I've suddenly got "into it" does that mean I'm doing it to please them.........Errrrrrrr no I'm doing it cos my taste has changed and it's good to listen to other peoples music..........I've been surprised by the different music I like cos of it being introduced to me and would prob never had listened to it before............Maybe that's what you have done to her

loekie
13th July 2007, 08:42 PM
& i hope he does get interested honey.
Trust me, you don't know her like i do.
it's difficult to explain but she only ever does lots of things just to impress others

Well "honey" to be honest I really don't care, what you 2 have or had it's not my business and if she does things just to impress others not of my business either. But in this case you 2 had an affair, both married, so in my opinion you both are to blame. Maybe next time you should think twice starting an affair

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 08:42 PM
Do ya know what who gives a flyin fk its all bloody irrelevant...........& my last say on this is if she won't leave you or your family alone then get an injunction out on her or tell her hubby she's pesterin ya......that'll soon sort it out............

as for the rest of ya for fk sake you can all get on as well :roll:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 08:43 PM

WHOOOOHOOOOOO - in-house brawl too - BONUS

:grin: :bouncered: :bouncered: :bouncered: :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah loonie family my ass :roll:

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 08:59 PM
Gone quiet cat got some tongues have they :roll:

Aaron Otang
13th July 2007, 09:01 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SCHWINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

somethings never change here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats what the monkeys were all about!!!! :wink:

bye all schwinging through!!! :wink:
http://www.huge-entity.com/blogger3/sex-bonobo-1.jpg

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 09:03 PM
I hope thats swing Low :wink: :lol:
Aw a monkey to make sense of all the false sense of togetherness on here :lol:

Matt Pacino
13th July 2007, 09:11 PM
tell ya its all gone mad on here this week, It's Sting fault for getting a job!!

loekie
13th July 2007, 09:12 PM
tell ya its all gone mad on here this week, It's Sting fault for getting a job!!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh just the time of the month, you know hormones :wink:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 09:15 PM

brummybabe
13th July 2007, 09:35 PM
Fukin hell that bird has been shamed for real..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHE GOT TOLD...........Ur right Ang its backfired totally...

bobby
13th July 2007, 09:43 PM
i think its only fair for suzzanne, andy and his wife to have an open and frank discussion about recent events, then we`ll decide who`s side were all on.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 09:53 PM
i think its only fair for suzzanne, andy and his wife to have an open and frank discussion about recent events, then we`ll decide who`s side were all on.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Emma
13th July 2007, 10:19 PM

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

OHHHHH this post is TOOOOO funny now.I thought my life was bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 11:20 PM
Fukin hell that bird has been shamed for real..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHE GOT TOLD...........Ur right Ang its backfired totally...

:laff: I know....but we all need to keep in mind that in these circumstances, there are two sides to every story...Neither of them are saints.... :?

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 11:28 PM
Bastards the both of them :lol: got me going havin a pop at everybody

San Diego
13th July 2007, 11:29 PM
Bastards the both of them :lol: got me going havin a pop at everybody

Ah... don't sweat it....you have to have thick skin to play on the darkside!!!! :laff:

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 11:35 PM
:lol: I let my guard down & they still fkin hate me ......................I'm really hurt :roll: :lol:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 11:37 PM
:lol: I let my guard down & they still fkin hate me ......................I'm really hurt :roll: :lol:

Well I hate you too...now suck it up :laff: :wink:

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 11:38 PM

Well I hate you too...now suck it up :laff: :wink:

:( :lol:

Tik
13th July 2007, 11:38 PM
well i for one am totally shocked and saddened

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack:

now where did i put the number of the editor of the news of the world

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 11:39 PM
well i for one am totally shocked and saddened

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack:

now where did i put the number of the editor of the news of the world

like fk you are :lol:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 11:42 PM
Of course he is.......I can sense the sincerity :laff: Our Ticklet is a man of compassion :love: Pffffftttttttttttttt....................

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 11:44 PM
& he fkin hates me :lol:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 11:46 PM

I thought we'd determined that already...... :roll:

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 11:48 PM

well I just thought I'd muster some sympathy :lol: :lol:

San Diego
13th July 2007, 11:50 PM

well I just thought I'd muster some sympathy :lol: :lol:

On this side of the BB?????? :laff: :laff:

sweetsensation
13th July 2007, 11:57 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w144/WADEtheMAN/havinganaffair.jpg

Sylvie B
13th July 2007, 11:58 PM

:? no piccie is it that bad :lol:

Robinsduvet
13th July 2007, 11:58 PM

:? no piccie is it that bad :lol:

boon 1964
14th July 2007, 01:44 AM
ain`t been on here for yonks but christ almighty this is pure brilliance i knew she was false and a slapper from her first post but nobody listened to me and she ain`t come back on to protest her innosence she was nothing but a bullshitter from day 1.But andy please mate be respectful to the lady it takes two to tango and andswer me one question. Was she any good in the sack?Have a go at me i`m not bothered i`m logging off again for another 3 monthes see you all in birmingham pretty soon

2Tony
14th July 2007, 10:58 AM
I know its sad for those concerned - but for the rest of us. this has turned into the funniest post ever - was going to quote the pic of the shit hitting the fan again - but this one is by far the funniest by far - well done Deb - pissing http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/ausiedeb/bunny-boiler.jpg

suzanne weaver
14th July 2007, 11:26 AM

Em please tell me where your name is mentioned within this topic??? I can only assume your replying through GUILT and possibly the fact that you have been scorned not me!

loekie
14th July 2007, 11:40 AM
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/19/40/23464019.jpg

Tik
14th July 2007, 11:41 AM
Cheers will do that now

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/Andrewrobinhood/01-04-07_1331.jpg

The Pic Above is my Tattoo on the back of my neck

fork me ive just looked at that again and i honestly thought that was the top of someones arse..........some one with long brown hair and that your ears were your elbows.........absolutley laffin me nakas off :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Robinsduvet
14th July 2007, 11:49 AM
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/19/40/23464019.jpg

DING DING :grin: :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff:

suzanne weaver
14th July 2007, 11:54 AM
wait till i start coming out with the combinations in the next round. Andy if you play with fire expect to get burnt.

Robinsduvet
14th July 2007, 12:17 PM
But andy please mate be respectful to the lady it takes two to tango and andswer me one question. Was she any good in the sack?

That has just made me chock on my drink laffing............QUALITY!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Robinsduvet
14th July 2007, 12:22 PM
A little musical interlude for ya while we wait for Round 4 to start properly :grin: :bigwink: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

ENJOY!!!!! :grin: :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHd3ck6fHBw

CRAZY KAREN
14th July 2007, 12:26 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

loekie
14th July 2007, 12:28 PM
A little musical interlude for ya while we wait for Round 4 to start properly :grin: :bigwink: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: quality :wink:

loekie
14th July 2007, 12:29 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You look very shocked Karen, well we have a few new rounds coming I believe :wink:

~JENNY~
14th July 2007, 12:30 PM

OH MY FKING GOD!!!! :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: not been on for a day and this post goes up in the heavens hahahahha

LMFAO @ chapmagne :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :laff::laff::laff:

Suzanne/Andy when we met you in Amsterdam last year you's seemed happy an that... Obviously affairs are Mistakes!!!! I dont fink i no anyones who's HAVE worked out :? Pointless!! Anyway hope you can both get this sorted and off the board cos its not appropriate for either of you or family is it????

Matt Pacino
14th July 2007, 12:33 PM
Everytime I look at this post I get "Suzanne Beware Of The Devil" by Dandy livingstone in my head.

Suzanne beware of the devil, don't let him spoil your heart
Suzanne beware of the devil, don't let him put us apart

Did you say we got apart
Or did you say let's go for a walk
Did you say you got someone new
Or did you say you like the colour of hue
I don't know what's goin' on
You're not the girl I used to know
You're turnin' my world upside down
Brandin' me with a frown - e-ey

Suzanne beware of the devil, don't let him put us apart

Did you say you're leaving town
Or did you say you're stickin' around
Did you say you're serious
Or did you say it's all a bluff
Why do you wanna change our dreams
All the things we've planned and schemed
Do you really wanna go
Or is it just an overnight goal - e-ey

Suzanne beware of the devil, don't let him put us apart, no no

Did you say we got apart
Or did you say let's go for a walk
Did you say you got someone new
Or did you say you like the colour of hue
I don't know what's goin' on
You're not the girl I used to know
You're turnin' my world upside down
Brandin' me with a frown - ey-ey

Suzanne beware of the devil, don't let him spoil your heart - yeah-hey
Suzanne beware of the devil, oho, don't let him put us apart ...

:laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
14th July 2007, 12:37 PM

I could say something very rude about swallowing something but I'd better not..... :shock: :? :laff:

:laff: now this is what i think about everytime i see either one of there names :ooh: so wish i didnt know bout it :aagh: :laff:

loekie
14th July 2007, 12:37 PM
http://www.paddle-people.com/vid/love-and-hate_web.jpg

ausiedeb
14th July 2007, 12:41 PM
BRB - just gonna get a coffee

:arrow:

I love the BB :grin:

:smokin: :laff: :laff:

Tik
14th July 2007, 12:53 PM
sons and daughters
love and laughter
tears and sadness and happiness
we will find out our sons and daughters are what we two were once about

you used to bring me roses
i wish you would again
but that was on the outside
and things were different then

sorry ......just felt like bursting into aussie soap songs for some reason :oops: :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
14th July 2007, 12:56 PM
sons and daughters
love and laughter
tears and sadness and happiness
we will find out our sons and daughters are what we two were once about

you used to bring me roses
i wish you would again
but that was on the outside
and things were different then

sorry ......just felt like bursting into aussie soap songs for some reason :oops: :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Really don't know why you came up with this one Tik :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tik
14th July 2007, 01:05 PM

oooooooooooooooh you beeeeeeeeeeeeeatch :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
14th July 2007, 01:59 PM
WHEN YOU'RE CHEATING AND WHEN YOU'RE NOT
Some ground rules to help people determine if the sex counted. This list of rules can also be very helpful to determine if you have cheated on your spouse or significant other.
1. Oral Sex does not count.
2. If you can't remember the person's name the following day, doesn't count
3. If you failed to call the person back to have more sex, doesn't count
4. If neither of you achieved orgasm, doesn't count
5. Sex with a friend, doesn't count, it's just another thing you share
6. If the act was so shit, you leave thinking "did I shave my legs for this", doesn't count
7. An old flame, doesn't count
8. An ex-spouse, doesn't count ,refer to this as a "pity shag"
9. Masturbating in front of someone while they do the same, sorry, not sex...not cheating
10. Cyber-sex - NO WAY - this is glorified masturbation
11. Two heterosexual women having fun, not sex
12. Kissing body parts is not cheating
13. An act to make a married person feel good about themselves, not sex, BUT only if you do not know their significant other
14. An act committed while you were intoxicated, doesn't count
15. An act committed with a family member of your significant other, doesn't count, this should be referred to as "a skeleton in the family closet "...not cheating
16. Acts committed in a public place, doesn't count (why should it, it was public right?)
17. Phone sex, doesn't count, refer back to "glorified masturbation"
18. In car, doesn't count, way to cramped, if vehicle is in motion and has a console or gear stick, this counts, way to kinky and erotic not to count, unless the act was totally oral, then refer back to rule #1
19. An act committed in which the female of the encounter did not achieve total satisfaction (orgasm), doesn't count.
20. An act committed in which total bodily fluids have not been exchanged (pull 'n pray method of birth control) doesn't count
21. An act in which no kissing takes place, doesn't count (not considered to be intimate)...not cheating
22. Any act in which "you do all the work", doesn't count
23. An act committed with your next door neighbour, doesn't count, this should be referred to as "being neighbourly"
24. Any act committed with an acquaintance because you are angry with your significant other doesn't count
25. An act which only happens on a random basis, doesn't count, this should be considered " getting acquainted ".
26. Any act with your boss, doesn't count, just considered career enhancement; and/or additional employee benefits.

SEX does count if a pregnancy, or a social disease results!

UBlong2me
14th July 2007, 02:15 PM

:laff: now this is what i think about everytime i see either one of there names :ooh: so wish i didnt know bout it :aagh: :laff:

that makes two of us, Jen!! sometimes you're better off NOT knowing, if ya know what I mean?!! :shock: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :haha:

champane
14th July 2007, 02:27 PM
OMG i aint taking this you keep mentioning me well ive had enough i have never even meet these people and for the record i HATE carrots .................... lmfao

:love:

loekie
14th July 2007, 02:32 PM
OMG i aint taking this you keep mentioning me well ive had enough i have never even meet these people and for the record i HATE carrots .................... lmfao

:love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good to know that Liz, but these 2 love carrots :wink: