PDA

View Full Version : farmer succesfully grows field of dildos!!!!

bobby
10th July 2007, 08:37 PM
true

though, he is having trouble with squatters..

janice
10th July 2007, 08:49 PM
i bet caz in that field right now :D

bobby
10th July 2007, 08:52 PM
bet thats where y`all are you bunch of hussies, including aussie dave.

quiet here tonight.

CazLuvsUBs
10th July 2007, 08:58 PM

:lol: :laff: :lol: :laff: I've just got back...........it was fkin gr8!!! :wink: I'm going again soon, will pick u up on the way past if you want to come! :wink: :D

Biglove
Caroline

janice
10th July 2007, 08:59 PM

:lol: :laff: :lol: :laff: I've just got back...........it was fkin gr8!!! :wink: I'm going again soon, will pick u up on the way past if you want to come! :wink: :D

Biglove
Carolineill be ready and waiting :wink:

CazLuvsUBs
10th July 2007, 09:00 PM

Biglove

I knew you would be! :wink: :D I'll bring the lube! :haha: :lol: :ooh:

Biglove
Caroline

loekie
10th July 2007, 09:01 PM

Biglove

Biglove
Caroline

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and that woman is gonna stay in my house :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

janice
10th July 2007, 09:02 PM

Biglove

Biglove
Caroline

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and that woman is gonna stay in my house :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:its ok i wont ask to borrow urs ill bring me own :wink:

loekie
10th July 2007, 09:03 PM

Biglove

Biglove
Caroline

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and that woman is gonna stay in my house :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:its ok i wont ask to borrow urs ill bring me own :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: leave them in the UK

janice
10th July 2007, 09:05 PM

Biglove

Biglove
Caroline

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: leave them in the UK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waltjo
10th July 2007, 09:07 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :roll: :roll: I pity you Gerdy :lol: What is your hubby going to think? :wink: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Hey I just thought :roll: maybe you should ask the tulip growers to improvise and grow a field of dildos just for Gran :P :P

janice
10th July 2007, 09:11 PM
http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/vibrator-races.jpg

loekie
10th July 2007, 09:26 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :roll: :roll: I pity you Gerdy :lol: What is your hubby going to think? :wink: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Hey I just thought :roll: maybe you should ask the tulip growers to improvise and grow a field of dildos just for Gran :P :P

Thanks Mags, don't know what he is thinking but think I will tell him we are having a dildo queen in our home :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CazLuvsUBs
10th July 2007, 09:58 PM

Thanks Mags, don't know what he is thinking but think I will tell him we are having a dildo queen in our home :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell him to be afraid, VERY AFRAID!!! :shock: :shock: The dildo diva is coming to stay! :shock: :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

loekie
10th July 2007, 10:01 PM

Tell him to be afraid, VERY AFRAID!!! :shock: :shock: The dildo diva is coming to stay! :shock: :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

Well he can handle it but what I'm gonna tell our 13 year old daughter :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

CazLuvsUBs
10th July 2007, 10:03 PM

Biglove
Caroline

Well he can handle it but what I'm gonna tell our 13 year old daughter :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I would keep her out of the way of Gran, she would be a bad influence! :shock: :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

loekie
10th July 2007, 10:04 PM

Biglove
Caroline

I would keep her out of the way of Gran, she would be a bad influence! :shock: :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

I see think she is gonna stay at her grandma's then :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waltjo
10th July 2007, 10:04 PM

Biglove
Caroline

Biglove
Caroline

A very bad influence :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

San Diego
10th July 2007, 10:05 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my God Gerda....That's an understatement :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Maybe you should send her to visit Grandma and Granpa that weekend :shock: :shock:

CazLuvsUBs
10th July 2007, 10:05 PM

Biglove
Caroline

Biglove
Caroline

I see think she is gonna stay at her grandma's
then :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very wise choice Gerdy!! :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

loekie
10th July 2007, 10:06 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my God Gerda....That's an understatement :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Maybe you should send her to visit Grandma and Granpa that weekend :shock: :shock:

Well Fi got another idea think I should sent Gran to her grandma and grandpa, mine monster in law :evil:

San Diego
10th July 2007, 10:08 PM

Well Fi got another idea think I should sent Gran to her grandma and grandpa, mine monster in law :evil:

LMAO....Neither would know what hit them :laff:

janice
10th July 2007, 10:25 PM

Well Fi got another idea think I should sent Gran to her grandma and grandpa, mine monster in law :evil:i can buy her a vibrator :D

loekie
10th July 2007, 10:26 PM

Well Fi got another idea think I should sent Gran to her grandma and grandpa, mine monster in law :evil:i can buy her a vibrator :D

Well I'm sure in that case it would be no monster in law for me anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2007, 02:29 AM
ill be ready and waiting :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's far, far, far toooooo much :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LUCYBETH
11th July 2007, 02:23 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: