PDA

View Full Version : can i be proud for a mo...

littlecrow
10th July 2007, 05:08 PM
......... and tell you all about my son Lee
year 6 end of year play Charlie and the chocolate factory.

My son is a STAR .. he was Charlie
for years he was never picked for anything, he was in the choir, and Dance, and did all the after school clubs.
6 weeks ago they started casting for rolls in Charlie and the chocolate factory , i thought here we go again .. he'll not be picked .. BUT he was .. he's been learning lines and singing songs every day.
Yesterday he came home from school and was as mad as hell because the horrid head teacher said they were all crap. he was about to give the whole thing up and he didn't want to go into school.
I asked him to do it for me , because i'm so proud of him and everything he's done over the years.
So .. come this afternoon .. 1.15 i was there in the front watching my lad sing his heart out, tears rolling down my face in happyness.
still emotional now I'm very proud of him and his sister but today .. this afternoon was his time to shine .. and he did .

oh yes to top the day off he also had his SATS ( end of school report ) and hes above the nationally standard for a 11 year old , and hes not 11 yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel~B
10th July 2007, 05:18 PM
Yesterday he came home from school and was as mad as hell because the horrid head teacher said they were all crap. he was about to give the whole thing up and he didn't want to go into school.

OMG wonderful headteacher he has...did he actually say 'crap' to the children? I'd report him... :evil:

so pleased he did it in the end tho...nothing beats watchin our children eh... ;)

littlecrow
10th July 2007, 05:32 PM

OMG wonderful headteacher he has...did he actually say 'crap' to the children? I'd report him... :evil:

so pleased he did it in the end tho...nothing beats watchin our children eh... ;)

he .. was a SHE .. headmisstress.. and yes she really did use the word crap. and they say kids are disrespectful!

gaynorubfan05
10th July 2007, 05:37 PM
well done to your son

:friends:

Emma_2007
10th July 2007, 08:01 PM
aww bless how cool bet ur really proud of him...
:friends: :friends:

loekie
10th July 2007, 08:18 PM
Awwwwwwwww Kim bless him, well done, but what a nasty teacher, think she needs to find another job because if you say those stupid things don't think you should work with kids :friends:

elaine2005
10th July 2007, 08:21 PM

for years he was never picked for anything, he was in the choir, and Dance, and did all the after school clubs.
6 weeks ago they started casting for rolls in Charlie and the chocolate factory , i thought here we go again .. he'll not be picked .. BUT he was .. he's been learning lines and singing songs every day.
I asked him to do it for me , because i'm so proud of him and everything he's done over the years.
So .. come this afternoon .. 1.15 i was there in the front watching my lad sing his heart out, tears rolling down my face in happyness.
still emotional now I'm very proud of him and his sister but today .. this afternoon was his time to shine .. and he did .

oh yes to top the day off he also had his SATS ( end of school report ) and hes above the nationally standard for a 11 year old , and hes not 11 yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless his heart. WELL DONE TO YOUR LAD xxx :friends: What a nasty bitch too :evil: I agree with rachel kim, should report her :twisted: YOUR CLEARLY A LOVELY MUM :wink:

Nathan had his afternoon performance today and the parents where telling me he was hillarious ( hes a born performer :oops: :lol: ) :lol: Im going to watch him tomorrow night :grin:

loekie
10th July 2007, 08:22 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless his heart. WELL DONE TO YOUR LAD xxx :friends: What a nasty bitch too :evil: I agree with rachel kim, should report her :twisted: YOUR CLEARLY A LOVELY MUM :wink:

Nathan had his afternoon performance today and the parents where telling me he was hillarious ( hes a born performer :oops: :lol: ) :lol: Im going to watch him tomorrow night :grin:

Awwwwwwww Elaine don't forget to take the tissues you will need them :wink: :lol: :lol:

elaine2005
10th July 2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah from laughing prob hun ... hes a right comedian :oops: :lol:

loekie
10th July 2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah from laughing prob hun ... hes a right comedian :oops: :lol:

No don't think so and you know that when you see your kids performe even they are comedian there are always tears :wink:

janice
10th July 2007, 08:47 PM
wow well done to him :D

CazLuvsUBs
10th July 2007, 08:54 PM
Well done to him Kim, u must have been proud! Becky is doing Jospeh next week but not sure I will get to see it. :cry: As for school reports......Becky got hers yesterday and it was very bad, she is very behind at school getting a 2C when she should be a 3B and there wasn't anything positive said in it at all, it makes me cross really coz she is a lovely girl, very caring and sharing but they had nothing fkin nice to say about her at all!!! Makes you sad really coz you think you have done something wrong! Im always being told by the teachers that I don't spend enough time doing stuff at home with her but with 4 kids (2 under 3!) it's very hard!!! :cry: :? Anyway Matthew gets his report 2moro and is doing very well at school so im hoping his report will be good, his teachers adore him! :)

Kids!!!!! :roll:

Biglove
Caroline

Waltjo
10th July 2007, 09:12 PM
Awwww bless his little heart Kim :love: :love: :love: No wonder kids come out of school with nothing good to say about it :evil:
On the other hand there are some great teachers about :roll:
But really a head teacher should be more positive and encourage the kids not put em down :evil: :evil:
Well done to him 8) 8) for overcoming the negative vibes :wink:

STING
10th July 2007, 09:15 PM
awwwwwwww how fantastic kimmy. you have every right and reason to be proud of yer lad. he sounds like an exceptional kid! not all kids are running wild, doing nowt wi their life(as me ma likes to think they are :roll: ) well done to him - lovely story! :love::friends:

PIXI
10th July 2007, 09:52 PM
Well done to him Kim, u must have been proud! Becky is doing Jospeh next week but not sure I will get to see it. :cry: As for school reports......Becky got hers yesterday and it was very bad, she is very behind at school getting a 2C when she should be a 3B and there wasn't anything positive said in it at all, it makes me cross really coz she is a lovely girl, very caring and sharing but they had nothing fkin nice to say about her at all!!! Makes you sad really coz you think you have done something wrong! Im always being told by the teachers that I don't spend enough time doing stuff at home with her but with 4 kids (2 under 3!) it's very hard!!! :cry: :? Anyway Matthew gets his report 2moro and is doing very well at school so im hoping his report will be good, his teachers adore him! :)

Kids!!!!! :roll:

Biglove
Caroline

Poor Becky havin to live with that. The teachers should be honest ,but should always end with some positive points. NO kid is all bad. I truly believe we can all shine at something and its the teachers job is to find and encourage this. Who's gonna try harder if all you get is critisism. Big her up at home for her caring nature. :friends:

deanub40
10th July 2007, 09:56 PM
So true Fiona! She is a lovely girl, a lovely daughter and big sister with a beautiful heart! She was given five pound by her Dad when she went round on Sunday and she bought something for me, her stepdad, both her little sisters and her brother, so sweet!! :D :D
I'm going to talk to her teacher because I don't think she is getting alot of praise at school and the fkin kids she sits next to at school rip her bloody work to pieces and another girl stabbed her with a pencil in the arm the other day so there is no wonder she doesn't thrive really!!! :x :cry:

Biglove
Caroline

ps. am logged on under hubbys account, just bloody realised!! Will kick his ass in a minute for not loggin off!!! :roll:

sweetsensation
11th July 2007, 03:19 AM
Well done Lee !!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/huilin-the-best/thRockLeechibi.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2007, 03:21 AM
Great stuff Lee! :D 8)

Erin
11th July 2007, 01:12 PM
Awwwww - aren't we all a bunch of sappy moms!!!?? I'm glad your son went up there and did his part (I could NEVER do such a thing) Brave Talented Boy!!! and smart too!!

I cry at everyone of my sons' things at school - no matter what - and feel so stupid, but what can you do???

At Joey's school, all the kids have a disability of some sort, so the whole audience is crying thru the whole thing!!! Most of the kids have a hard time even getting on the stage, so its all very moving when they do get up there!!!

Erin

Grinner
11th July 2007, 01:48 PM
well done young man :wink:
and has for the head teacher :twisted: when you grow up to be a successful man :) you can go back to that headteacher and rub her nose in the crap :lol: :lol:

LUCYBETH
11th July 2007, 02:06 PM
well done 8)