PDA

View Full Version : Id just like to say..

Emma B
8th July 2007, 01:45 AM
to anyone who does actually like or enjoy me posting anything (which aint regular) to do with my dads band Homegrown...well i aint gonna be doing it no more....i cant be fkin arsed with Dumb/Blind people leaving me smart arse comments, it aint worth the stress!!

Words cant explain how proud i am of my dad (for my own reasons) and what he has worked so fkin hard to achieve...and i aint gonna spoil it for him by posting on here to recieve petty arguments in return which lead to Homegrown being thought about in a bad way!!

Like a few people have said with the advertisement posts on here.....they have their own site which show all videos, sound clips, gigs etc...so i dnt need to show them on here to be honest...although it is nice to share with other UB fans and read their comments.

However all you interested can check them out for yourself, when ever you want...
www.homegrown-ub40.co.uk
www.homegrownributeband.piczo.com
www.myspace.com/homegrownub40

So heres to my last Homegrown post!!

From now on its me being me and finding out about the main boys themself UB40 while making alot of decent friends along the way!

Massive love to my dad and hes team....keep up your fantastic work lads!!!

:kiss: :kiss:

~JENNY~
8th July 2007, 01:58 AM
:? you havnt posted an advertisement!!!

Ignore them an fk whoeva has got anyfin to say!

And whoever does have somethin to say has the fkin problem with the fkin shyte subject of advertisin!!! (((even tho HG dont :?))

Does my fkin head right in!!!

All i can say is, if people wanna no about the band and where there playin then post for them!!!.. Fk the ones who dont wana no about it!! if they dont wana no or see it then DONT FKIN READ IT!!! SIMPLE!! :roll:

I dont see how anyone can say that HG rats Ub4t an a few others have advertiseed COS THEY'VE NOT!! All through the shit they get off stubborn gets who DONT WANA NO :?!! Like i sed b4 DNT READ IT IF YA DONT WANA NO.. COS OTHERS DO!!

Emma if i were you i wouldnt stop postin vids, pics etc cos people LIKE TO SEE THEM :mrgreen:

My rant over now!!

***omg an how could i forget..... KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK LADS!! :mrgreen:***

Emma B
8th July 2007, 02:07 AM
Really aint worth the hassle tho jen....have you seen how my groovin video post ended up on UB side!!! Cnt be arsed, just stresses me out to fuk!

AND IV JUST READ ALL THE TOP POST ON UB SIDE AND HOW PEOPLE WERE SAYING ITS BEEN DEAD GOOD TONIGHT AND THEY WANT THE PLACE TO KEEP THAT TOP FEEL TO IT!!

And now iv gone and posted this and dampend the mood again! Feel a proper twat now! Grrr...cant do right for doing wrong!!

~JENNY~
8th July 2007, 02:16 AM
Nah its right man!! Your just gettin ya point across.. like everyone else does!!

Whoever has seen HOMEGROWN love to hear about them an vids etc..

Jus read the post :roll: :arrow:

IGNORE IGNORE IGFKINORE!!

Do not rise to it.. Post for the fans who like to hear about it,.. I no i love it ((which is obvious)) but i no a lota lota people off ere who fink there fantastic!! :mrgreen: Sooo like i was sayin dont let them lose out on knowin where they maybe near them etc etc :bigwink:

:smokin: :mrgreen:

Emma B
8th July 2007, 02:17 AM
I will just keep it to pms, text, phone calls etc lol....off to bed....cant be arsed! see yaaaaaa xxx

~JENNY~
8th July 2007, 02:20 AM
naniteeeee but i want a pm of clips an stuff :? hahahaha u have ones what dont get put up on net an tings hahaha

:lol: niteee xxx

Rachel~B
8th July 2007, 02:28 AM
what the fk? what have i missed here?

am not in the bst of moods (night from hell) log on here to find a good mate upset?... why...

fk everyone Em... u know who loves ya...ur dad is fkin wikked babe...such a genuine bloke... i dunno... :friends:

~JENNY~
8th July 2007, 02:29 AM
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Bytheway2006
8th July 2007, 02:36 AM
Its a free country

Take no notice of the one or two tossers on here that might upset you.

You are very proud of your Dad so keep shouting it out loud.

My Dad died 7 years ago, I wish he was still here............

Be proud don't let the Bastards grind you down.

John
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Rachel~B
8th July 2007, 02:39 AM
Its a free country

Take no notice of the one or two tossers on here that might upset you.

You are very proud of your Dad so keep shouting it out loud.

My Dad died 7 years ago, I wish he was still here............

Be proud don't let the Bastards grind you down.

John
:wink: :wink: :wink:

:love: :friends:

Her daddy is wikked... :)

UBlong2me
8th July 2007, 08:41 AM
Emma!!! Just post whatever you like!!!! (everyone else does!)

I know what you're saying hun, but it's only a one prick (and a few prick-ettes LOL) who try to spoil the spirit here, cos of jealousy and prob boredom. Don't let them shut you up, are you joking!!! :twisted:

This is a public board, and showing people a vid of your dad's band is NOT the same as spreading adverts around here.
Come on..... :wink:

You have every right to be proud of your dad, hell..I'm proud of him and he ain't even my dad, lol!!! Go on, Em...don't let anyone stop you from doing what comes from the heart!!!

Nuff love and hugs :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

elaine2005
8th July 2007, 12:13 PM
BLIMEY EM... Your havin a laugh aint ya hun ... i musta been asleep when HG where advertising cus ive never seen it ... you have every right to be PROUD of your dad and his band , who wouldnt be ?

I echo everyone else .... BE LOUD / BE PROUD ... :love:

(( whats more since i was told by someone , cant recall who that Brian & Co. are actually in favour of TRIBUTE BANDS ADVERTISING ON HERE )) i feel proper daft for even minding about anyone else either ... cus its their board after all - they rule :lol:

Dont stress em ... you have done NOTHING wrong imo :friends:

Lou.B
8th July 2007, 12:24 PM
Ok ok i think well i know this is aimed at me, dunno why though coz i dint actually slag anybody off :roll: imo anyway :roll:
Not gonna say anymore coz this shit is getting boring now

elaine2005
8th July 2007, 12:40 PM
I didnt see any thread / post lou was just going by what i read in this thread.

Lou.B
8th July 2007, 12:47 PM
I didnt see any thread / post lou was just going by what i read in this thread.

I just happened to say something what another member took the wrong way, dint mention anything about HG advertising, just my comment taken the wrong way, nothin new there :roll:

STING
8th July 2007, 12:48 PM
nah, i don't think it were aimed at you lou, just all the whingeing toerags in general.

i'm getting a bit sick o all this tribute war shit mesen. if a trib band puts up a post, cannot peeps refrain from posting neg comments on it? then perhaps we could all get back to normal :roll:

STING
8th July 2007, 12:50 PM
how hard is that? :roll:

loekie
8th July 2007, 12:53 PM
how hard is that? :roll:

It seems to be very hard :roll: :roll:

my last comment on this tribute war

~kingstontyler~
8th July 2007, 12:53 PM
how hard is that? :roll: Very it seems Sting

STING
8th July 2007, 12:57 PM
i've got one of the biggest gobs here, buuuuuuuuuuuut, to save us from all the bad vibes n tings i somehow manage to SHUT THE FK UP when i deem it sensible! :aagh:

Lou.B
8th July 2007, 12:59 PM
i've got one of the biggest gobs here, buuuuuuuuuuuut, to save us from all the bad vibes n tings i somehow manage to SHUT THE FK UP when i deem it sensible! :aagh:

Just put the Darth mask on :vader: no 4ker will know it's you will they :wink:

elaine2005
8th July 2007, 01:00 PM

yeah but i cant ... tis the voices in me head :cry:

STING
8th July 2007, 01:02 PM

Just put the Darth mask on :vader: no 4ker will know it's you will they :wink:

i think the name 'sting' and me ickle bee will gi it away somehow don't youuuuuuuuuuuu???????? :grin:

STING
8th July 2007, 01:03 PM

yeah but i cant ... tis the voices in me head :cry:

i've got them too, but 'head' voice just tells the other uns to fkin chill ahhhhhhhhhht! :aagh:

i will speak me mind on most tings, but this tribute ting aint weff it to me. i luv tribute bands and will carry on going to see em ALL!

~kingstontyler~
8th July 2007, 01:05 PM
Sting the voice of sanity :friends: :friends: to me its like saying if you love ub's you cant like aswad steel pulse etc whats the problem with liking them all for all there own merits ???

elaine2005
8th July 2007, 01:06 PM
I THOUGHT UBs wunt like it ... so i was being a VOICE but then was told they DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and so felt stupid and suffice to say until its proven otherwise im gonna SHUT THE F UP as u so eloquently put it :lol:

I cant answer for the other peeps though ... they march to the beat of their own drums.

elaine2005
8th July 2007, 01:07 PM
Sting the voice of sanity :friends: :friends: to me its like saying if you love ub's you cant like aswad steel pulse etc whats the problem with liking them all for all there own merits ???

Dont over do it :shock: :roll: :laff:

STING
8th July 2007, 01:08 PM

Dont over do it :shock: :roll: :laff:

i fkin knooooooooooooow. gerragrip martin!!!!!!!!!!!! :aagh:

~kingstontyler~
8th July 2007, 01:09 PM
Sorry Elaine and Sting (and all others) i lost there for a moment have being slapped around face im ok now :D :D :D

STING
8th July 2007, 01:11 PM
Sorry Elaine and Sting (and all others) i lost there for a moment have being slapped around face im ok now :D :D :D

i should think so :grin::aagh::roll:

UBAnja40
8th July 2007, 01:30 PM
[b]Got one thing to say,only one thing.
HOMEGROWN IS VERY VERY GOOD,AND I AM
ALSO VERY PROUD OFF THEM.
So my lovely Emma its good to be proud
off you're dad and his band.
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
BIG LOVE FOR MY DEAR FRIEND EMMMA

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2201/240pxstrawberrywatercolbo4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3251/hugsenkisseswm2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

LUCYBETH
8th July 2007, 02:40 PM
hi emma just started coming back in here and dont know ya that well but i agree with everyone else ya should be proud and as long as ya aint hurtin noone you got every right to post whatever you want dont let a small % of narrow minded ppl get ya down show them you're better than that :friends:

Sylvie B
8th July 2007, 02:58 PM
post what you like for god's sake......your dad has the voice.........let bygones be bygones..........& don't worry about what others think.....you can't please everybody can you :)

~JENNY~
8th July 2007, 02:59 PM
post what you like for god's sake......your dad has the voice.........let bygones be bygones..........& don't worry about what others think.....you can't please everybody can you :)

EXACTLY!!!!! :friends:

Sylvie B
8th July 2007, 03:00 PM

EXACTLY!!!!! :friends:

alright Jen.....hows Manc...lovely in Looooooooooondon :wink:

~JENNY~
8th July 2007, 03:50 PM
Tis blazin ere chick :roll: to hot too go out even :aagh: :laff:

FKIN PISSIN DOWN TO DEF!!! :twisted: :lol:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
8th July 2007, 04:58 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

McDUB BOY :wink:

~JENNY~
8th July 2007, 05:17 PM