PDA

View Full Version : I could ... could you ?

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:00 PM
:shock:

janice
21st June 2007, 10:02 PM
just did :D

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:02 PM
IF I WAS 10 YEARS YOUNGER :cry:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother8/contestants/Liam_256x145.jpg

ACTUALLY ... Id STILL be too old for him.

LMAO ... Where do the years go. :roll:

San Diego
21st June 2007, 10:03 PM
Who is that piece of jail bait?????? :shock:

janice
21st June 2007, 10:04 PM

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother8/contestants/Liam_256x145.jpg

LMAO ... Where do the years go. :roll:oh yes id give him 1 :wink:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:04 PM

:laff:

WHAT U MEAN WHO IS HE ... HE'S LIAM OF COURSE :roll:

:lol:

San Diego
21st June 2007, 10:05 PM

:laff:

WHAT U MEAN WHO IS HE ... HE'S LIAM OF COURSE :roll:

:lol:

Liam who??? Lou's son?? :shock: :shock:

STING
21st June 2007, 10:07 PM
i'd have to have a looooooooooot to drink .... i mean, i'd have to be comatose to even find a youth like him even remotely attractive...so fkin noooooooo elaine :aagh:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:09 PM
:o LOU WHO ? :? :lol:

NOOOOOOooooo LIAM AS IN BIG BROTHER :P

See those eyes of his ( well ... theres quite a few peeps with eyes like that ) my ex for one and i swear id leave dennis in a heartbeat for a pair of those eyes :shock: :oops: :lol:

JOKING DENNIS .... YOU KNOW I LOVE YA. ( ol brown eyes you ) :) :twisted:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:10 PM
i'd have to have a looooooooooot to drink .... i mean, i'd have to be comatose to even find a youth like him even remotely attractive...so fkin noooooooo elaine :aagh:

Id prefer his dad in all honesty ( if he looks like him ) a 40 summat pair of eyes like that .... YES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :evil:

San Diego
21st June 2007, 10:10 PM

See those eyes of his ( well ... theres quite a few peeps with eyes like that ) my ex for one and i swear id leave dennis in a heartbeat for a pair of those eyes :shock: :oops: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: How the fk was I supposed to know that????

STING
21st June 2007, 10:11 PM

Id prefer his dad in all honesty ( if he looks like him ) a 40 summat pair of eyes like that .... YES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :evil:

looks aint everyfkinting elaine, yer know dat. wot if he's a boring twat wi no sense o humour???? :aagh:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: How the fk was I supposed to know that????

CUS I JUST TOLD YA.

Ya mad midget ya! :twisted:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:12 PM

looks aint everyfkinting elaine, yer know dat. wot if he's a boring twat wi no sense o humour???? :aagh:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I could just stare into those baby blues allllllllllll night long.

They prob do for me what a GREAT S.O.H does for you sting :lol:

WEAK AT THE KNEES for a deep set pair of sloping eyes like that :? :lol:

STING
21st June 2007, 10:15 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I could just stare into those baby blues allllllllllll night long.

They prob do for me what a GREAT S.O.H does for you sting :lol:

WEAK AT THE KNEES for a deep set pair of sloping eyes like that :? :lol:

aye alreight babes. we'd be boring as fk if we all went fer the same ting...........pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus, there'd be only a v small minority of men that we'd all be guh-ing crazy for innit? :evil:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:17 PM
maybe ... i mean you know i luv ross kemp ( well thats cuz he is sexy , manly etc ) where as this kinda look ( IRISH ) id say it is ... PERFECTION...thats it - sod australia , i need to move to ireland and ill be in my element ( where as you need to go to a comedy festival ) :lol:

Bytheway2006
21st June 2007, 10:20 PM
He has the last laugh 100k richer

Rachel~B
21st June 2007, 10:22 PM
I'll b nice n let ya have him Elaine... :lol:

STING
maybe ... i mean you know i luv ross kemp ( well thats cuz he is sexy , manly etc ) where as this kinda look ( IRISH ) id say it is ... PERFECTION...thats it - sod australia , i need to move to ireland and ill be in my element ( where as you need to go to a comedy festival ) :lol:

i'd rather have choons though :roll:

i love a laff, but choons do it fer me everytime, espesh if they're the reight sorta choons n ting :love:

elaine2005
He has the last laugh 100k richer

did u see them all flaunting it at him and he goes i prefer a woman a bit more aloof , who holds herself well :lol: CLASS! :lol:

janice
21st June 2007, 10:24 PM
maybe ... i mean you know i luv ross kemp ( well thats cuz he is sexy , manly etc ) where as this kinda look ( IRISH ) id say it is ... PERFECTION...thats it - sod australia , i need to move to ireland and ill be in my element ( where as you need to go to a comedy festival ) :lol:ross is mine :D

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:39 PM
maybe ... i mean you know i luv ross kemp ( well thats cuz he is sexy , manly etc ) where as this kinda look ( IRISH ) id say it is ... PERFECTION...thats it - sod australia , i need to move to ireland and ill be in my element ( where as you need to go to a comedy festival ) :lol:ross is mine :D
I'll swap ya jan ... my ross for a dark haired blue eyed lovely like him :lol:

PIXI
21st June 2007, 10:40 PM
god those eyes !! look drunk or stoned to me. not my type thanks

Janice I hear you dont have toilets in Wales :shock:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:41 PM

Janice I hear you dont have toilets in Wales :shock:

really :shock: blimey!

well if you find a pair of drunk, stoned eyes like those send them my way and ill luv u for ever :P

janice
21st June 2007, 10:41 PM

Janice I hear you dont have toilets in Wales :shock:what course we have toilets :roll:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:42 PM
JAN ARE YOU A WELSHIE ? :o

PIXI
21st June 2007, 10:42 PM
Not according to Laura :lol:

janice
21st June 2007, 10:43 PM
Not according to Laura :lol:y what she said :roll:

elaine2005
HELLO .... (( ECHO )) JANICE ... Are you welsh ?

Im only askin cus i read your posts in a cockney voice lol

janice
JAN ARE YOU A WELSHIE ? :ono was born in london :D

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:44 PM

YESSSSSSSSS! KNEW IT ! ( shines knuckles on chest ) :D

PIXI
21st June 2007, 10:45 PM
She and Seany were telling Brian that in Wales and Ireland there are no inside toilets and no washing machines. he believed it and said they should write to Tony Blair

STING
21st June 2007, 10:46 PM

well that wunt hard to work out seeing as she used to be called welshcockney or sum crap like dat, till adam fked wi the bb and she ended up called welsh****ney :laff::laff:

that were adam during his 'uphisownarse' period :wink:

janice
21st June 2007, 10:47 PM
She and Seany were telling Brian that in Wales and Ireland there are no inside toilets and no washing machines. he believed it and said they should write to Tony Blairomg that was years ago, but i must admit up the vallys some of the house still only have out side bogs

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:47 PM

well that wunt hard to work out seeing as she used to be called welshcockney or sum crap like dat, till adam fked wi the bb and she ended up called welsh****ney :laff::laff:

OH right ...maybe thats why i knew then :? :oops:

I thought it was cus she looked LONDON ish :lol:

janice
21st June 2007, 10:48 PM

that were adam during his 'uphisownarse' period :wink:omg u remembered that

janice
21st June 2007, 10:49 PM

OH right ...maybe thats why i knew then :? :oops:

I thought it was cus she looked LONDON ish :lol: :roll:

elaine2005
21st June 2007, 10:51 PM
HEY! I like london peeps , i have family there and i lived there myself when i was little ... so less of the :roll: and more of the love :love: HOKAY :? :lol:

NIGHT ( again ) :arrow:

STING
21st June 2007, 10:51 PM

omg yesh, good aint i????:grin:

janice
21st June 2007, 10:52 PM

omg yesh, good aint i????:grin:that was yonks ago when i went under welshcockney

STING
21st June 2007, 10:55 PM

omg yesh, good aint i????:grin:that was yonks ago when i went under welshcockney

i know, but i still remember it. i remember when adam fked up da bb and you looked a reight tit. couldnae even see yer username :roll::grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd June 2007, 03:55 AM
i know, but i still remember it. i remember when adam fked up da bb and you looked a reight tit. couldnae even see yer username :roll::grin:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stubby
22nd June 2007, 04:43 AM

LMAO ... Where do the years go. :roll:

Sorry Elaine, If he was stripping in the backyard, I'd shut the curtains!!!! :roll: :wink: