PDA

View Full Version : what i'd save if i could;

STING
20th June 2007, 06:29 PM
if you were to have a fire, what would you try and save if you had the time.

1. my music collection(including, tapes, vinyl,cd's etc..)
2. my ub40 memorabilia
3.my final fantasy/lara croft/suikoden/legend of dragoon figures
4.my photos
5. thomas' first shoes and his baby book
6. millie, the cat, if i had time, or could be arsed :evil:
7. my glitter band cuttings/posters etc...had em a loooooong time nah :roll:

:grin::grin::grin:

janice
20th June 2007, 06:33 PM
1, my kids

2, my pictures of angel

3, my vibraters

4, my swing low gold disc

5, all ub40 music

6, my 50 inch tv

7,clean pair of knickers

:D :D :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th June 2007, 06:35 PM
sting pmsl at number 6 - poor puss

STING
20th June 2007, 06:35 PM
1, my kids

2, my pictures of angel

3, my vibraters

5, all ub40 music

6, my 50 inch tv

7,clean pair of knickers

well the kids goes without saying dunt it ? :ooh::aagh:

STING
20th June 2007, 06:36 PM
sting pmsl at number 6 - poor puss

it's a misprint. shoulda been the last ting on da list :evil::twisted:

janice
20th June 2007, 06:36 PM
1, my kids

2, my pictures of angel

3, my vibraters

5, all ub40 music

6, my 50 inch tv

7,clean pair of knickers

well the kids goes without saying dunt it ? :ooh::aagh:well by the looks of it in your list NOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tik
20th June 2007, 06:37 PM
can i start the fire?

please :grin:

STING
20th June 2007, 06:45 PM
can i start the fire?

please :grin:

not in my fkin house! :ooh:

aw, alreight, if yer let me get me stuff to da door first. i'll gi yer the nod when i'm ready. would solve loadsa me clearing out probs i must admit, in various different ways :evil: :grin:

loekie
20th June 2007, 07:03 PM
OK then don't give much about stuff because I really believe most things you can buy again. Our daugther is the most important thing so I make sure she is out the house after that (I asume hubby is out the house also) so after that these are my 7 things

1. cats
2. photo's
3. videos and then I mean weddingvideo, video off Gemma's dance performance etc.
4. Gemma's babybook
5. the small things that I have saved from my father and grandmothers, just little things
6. my handbag, well in there is my pincard etc. so if I don't have any clothes left I can buy new ones
7. music collection

:wink:

STING
20th June 2007, 07:08 PM
OK then don't give much about stuff because I really believe most things you can buy again. Our daugther is the most important thing so I make sure she is out the house after that (I asume hubby is out the house also) so after that these are my 7 things

1. cats
2. photo's
3. videos and then I mean weddingvideo, video off Gemma's dance performance etc.
4. Gemma's babybook
5. the small things that I have saved from my father and grandmothers, just little things
6. my handbag, well in there is my pincard etc. so if I don't have any clothes left I can buy new ones
7. music collection

make sure there are no black and white photo's of aunt maud in the handbag gherkin. or pics of other aunts in aprons or tunics :ooh:

littlecrow
20th June 2007, 07:08 PM
1... the bed .... ( if i could hoof it outta the window, it'll never fit doon the stairs)

2... the kids pics and baby stuff that'll be easly got now the bed outta way.

3....a clean nighty , you never know how you might meet ;) thats in the fire was at night of course.

4....gotta get the wheelbarrow around to get the pc ... couldn't leave without that, to much Incriminating stuff on there.

5...i guess i'd kick the dog out, as he'd be the one that barked to till us .. lassie style.. woof.. theres smoke... woof ... get out... woof.

loekie
20th June 2007, 07:10 PM

1. cats
2. photo's
4. Gemma's babybook
7. music collection

make sure there are no black and white photo's of aunt maud in the handbag gherkin. or pics of other aunts in aprons or tunics :ooh:
:shock: :shock: will have a look now in my handbag and if they are in will remove them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STING
1... the bed .... ( if i could hoof it outta the window, it'll never fit doon the stairs)

3....a clean nighty , you never know how you might meet ;) thats in the fire was at night of course.

4....gotta get the wheelbarrow around to get the pc ... couldn't leave without that, to much Incriminating stuff on there.

5...i guess i'd kick the dog out, as he'd be the one that barked to till us .. lassie style.. woof.. theres smoke... woof ... get out... woof.

the fkin bed?????????????????????? :roll::roll::roll: you'd all be fkin dead bi the time yer got that out .............. :ooh:

loekie

Only guessing Kim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bytheway2006
20th June 2007, 07:12 PM
Not a very nice subject ! ! !

However if I had a fire I would put ''STING'' on the top

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STING
20th June 2007, 07:17 PM

1. cats
2. photo's
4. Gemma's babybook
7. music collection

:shock: :shock: will have a look now in my handbag and if they are in will remove them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, quickly gherky, quickly !!!!!!! :ooh:

STING
20th June 2007, 07:18 PM
Not a very nice subject ! ! !

However if I had a fire I would put ''STING'' on the top

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you'd put me on da top of yer list????? :evil: how sweet you are john :grin:

elaine2005
20th June 2007, 07:20 PM

2. my ub40 memorabelia
4.my photos

FANCY THAT ... Ive been updating my babies ( baby books ) recently ... hence the manic scrapbooking thing. Incase im not here to finish them later :shock: :roll: :wink:

SERIOUSLY ... I love doing it but the time just disolves.

If i could save ( none people ) cus its a given that would be 1ST CHOICE.

1/ PHOTOS / Home movies / old voice tapes

2/ MUSIC

3/ TRUNKS - full of pics / art / toys / diary things / ladybird books etc ... ( i have 2 now and am ready for a 3rd ).

4/ Jewelery and perfume collection

5/ Crafting stuff

6/ Games collections and consoles

7/ DVDS / BOOKS

Think thats about it ... everything else is replacable :)

littlecrow
20th June 2007, 07:26 PM
the fkin bed?????????????????????? you'd all be fkin dead bi the time yer got that out

YES the F****ing BED .. you'd not believe how hard it is to find a good bed these days .... and if we were dead i'd like to got out on the bed

as for the dog ,, if hes clever enough to smell the fire , hes clever enough to get out himself ...lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

STING
20th June 2007, 07:32 PM
the fkin bed?????????????????????? you'd all be fkin dead bi the time yer got that out

YES the F****ing BED .. you'd not believe how hard it is to find a good bed these days .... and if we were dead i'd like to got out on the bed

as for the dog ,, if hes clever enough to smell the fire , hes clever enough to get out himself ...lol

lmao @ this. the bed being more important than the dog. fk my bed, tis shite. i'd chop it up and use it as firewood :laff::laff:

i wunt tell hubby to get out either :twisted:

CazLuvsUBs
20th June 2007, 07:38 PM
1, my kids

2, my pictures of angel

3, my vibraters

5, all ub40 music

6, my 50 inch tv

7,clean pair of knickers

I think my list would be very similar 2 jans!! :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

littlecrow
20th June 2007, 07:51 PM

lmao @ this. the bed being more important than the dog. fk my bed, tis shite. i'd chop it up and use it as firewood :laff::laff:

i wunt tell hubby to get out either :twisted:

but sting you've not seen my bed ... pine .. solid huge thing it is.. And a Mattress to die for .. one of those memory foam ones .. sleep for days in there.

PIXI
20th June 2007, 09:33 PM
1. photos
2. Videos of my kids when they were young
3. My diaries I kept as a teenager
4. My teddy from when i was born.
5. All my UB stuff.
6 My pink sparkly dress I used to wear to sing in when I was 6 / 7 that my mum made for me.

Id be too long saving stuff and end up burnt

MAYBETOMORROW
21st June 2007, 06:33 AM

2. my ub40 memorabilia
4.my photos

So, you'd save Thomas's shoes and baby book, but NOT Thomas!!

:lol: :lol:

STING
21st June 2007, 09:38 AM

2. my ub40 memorabilia
4.my photos

So, you'd save Thomas's shoes and baby book, but NOT Thomas!!

:lol: :lol:

i fkin know, it sounds shite dunt it??????? i should have stated in the first post; after you'd got every fker outta the house first, THEN wot would you save ?????? :shock::laff::laff::laff:

2Tony
21st June 2007, 09:46 AM
JUST THE LAGER :beer:

STING
21st June 2007, 10:00 AM

you're sounding more like moz and dave c every day nige :roll:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
21st June 2007, 10:05 AM
WELL ALL READY BEEN IN A HOUSE FIRE WHEN I WAS 5 , STILL HAVE BAD FLASH BACKS .

I WOULD SAVE JUST MY WIFE AND KIDS

McDUB BOY

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
21st June 2007, 10:09 AM
presuming all people and dog are out i'd save.....

1: Photos
2: all ub40 items
3: Pc
4: videos and dvds of weddings christenings etc
5: car keys
6: tv
7: handbag

STING
21st June 2007, 10:14 AM
WELL ALL READY BEEN IN A HOUSE FIRE WHEN I WAS 5 , STILL HAVE BAD FLASH BACKS .

I WOULD SAVE JUST MY WIFE AND KIDS

McDUB BOY

awww, how shit for you. sorry to hear about that. must be fkin terrifying :ooh::friends::friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
21st June 2007, 12:49 PM

you're sounding more like moz and dave c every day nige :roll:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :grin:

ausiedeb
21st June 2007, 01:05 PM
:eek: :eek: this brought back a few memories for me.... - living in Earls Court at the time during my backpacking days and we had an arson attack on our flat - all 3 of us were trapped on the top floor - we couldn't get out :? so when the fire dept arrived they offered us to go down the ladder - to which we declined (although it was very tempting coz I like a man in uniform :wink: ) anyway, we couldn't make it down the ladder if we tried, we were absolutely petrified ..... so, we started putting a few items each onto our very tiny balcony, hoping we can salvage the most important things .... mine where ......

my passport
my cd player
the clothes we were going to wear that night for our Haloween party down at the Aussie" club
and my make-up

when the fireman eventually put out the fire and came to 'rescue' us - they said -" you DO realise you live on the top floor??"
"yes, why?" we all said - "well, you could've gone up on the roof - you have steps right in the middle of your flat leading to the roof area "

do you know how many bbq parties we had up there every weekend - DUH! :roll: ...............and there was only ONE BLONDE amongst us! what fukwits! :shock:

:smokin: waffling again :angel: :grin:

mozlongtime
21st June 2007, 01:15 PM
1. The fridge & contents
2. The spare fridge
3. The cool box 8)
4. The bottle opener.
5. The wife (time permitting).
:smokin: :smokin: