PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

Sylvie B
16th June 2007, 04:18 PM
I am just letting you know that I wince at it.......To be honest I'd want to give each & every one in there a good backhander.......

If this program was being aired on BBC I think the licence payer would not have stomached more than two series without questioning their coughing up for what seems an open cheque for the service every year :evil:

ENDEMOL PRODUCTIONS NEED AN ENEMA THEMSELVES TO CLEAR OUT THE SHYTE WHO THOUGHT UP THIS CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE :roll: :lol: :roll:

phew :arrow:

janice
16th June 2007, 04:22 PM
i guess u dont like it then :D

Sylvie B
16th June 2007, 04:26 PM

Gran I just think the people in are so far up their own arses......... :twisted: :roll:

janice
16th June 2007, 04:28 PM

Gran I just think the people in are so far up their own arses......... :twisted: :roll: :shock: :D :D i have watched pass ones and really enjoyed but cant get into this one,

Sylvie B
16th June 2007, 04:39 PM
good Jan........coz that means peeps are gettin sick of it......fkin birds tweetin....wish I could lipread...they'd all be out :lol: you should be able to hear everything is what i think :lol:

Bytheway2006
16th June 2007, 04:41 PM
I am just letting you know that I wince at it.......To be honest I'd want to give each & every one in there a good backhander.......

If this program was being aired on BBC I think the licence payer would not have stomached more than two series without questioning their coughing up for what seems an open cheque for the service every year :evil:

ENDEMOL PRODUCTIONS NEED AN ENEMA THEMSELVES TO CLEAR OUT THE SHYTE WHO THOUGHT UP THIS CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE :roll: :lol: :roll:

phew :arrow:

Well you must watch it then
:lol: :lol: :lol:

janice
16th June 2007, 04:45 PM
i agree with you, y cut out what there saying, do u no they get paid for goin in there

elaine2005
16th June 2007, 04:48 PM
the CRAP as u call it is enjoyed by MILLIONS of people and generates a smidgen of the money the BEAUTIFUL game costs these days ... it harms no one other than the people who willingly put themselves forward to be on it ( their choice ).

I know loads of people who love it and a fair few people who hate it and some who can take it or leave it.

Its like any other TV Show you either like it or you dont. Once upon a time you woulda been well and truely FUC*ED if u didnt like summat but not now cus there are hundreds of channels to choose from so here is the secret i tell people who dislike it .... SWITCH OVER :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

BY THE WAY : BBCFUC*WHITTS have been skinnin us alive for decades they throw money away ALL THE BAS*ARDING TIME and no one does jack shit so BIG.B wouldnt maka an iota of difference.

BBC TV LICENCE = http://www.bulldogmafia.com/_borders/Tom%20BM1%20copy2.gif

janice
16th June 2007, 04:54 PM
im not knocking it, i never missed a show, just cant get into this one :D

elaine2005
16th June 2007, 04:57 PM
was refering to the OP .... MS SYLVIA :twisted: :lol:

janice
16th June 2007, 04:57 PM
did u no my son went in the house last year :wink:

elaine2005
16th June 2007, 04:59 PM
i remember u saying he was with kinga or summat and ALMOST got in ... or was that the year before ? Theres been so many im mixed up now.

I agree this one was bollo*ed cus they messed up by pissin about with the formula - if it aint broke BLA BLA ... seems back on track now though :lol:

janice
16th June 2007, 05:00 PM
i remember u saying he was with kinga or summat and ALMOST got in ... or was that the year before ? Theres been so many im mixed up now.

I agree this one was bollo*ed cus they messed up by pissin about with the formula - if it aint broke BLA BLA ... seems back on track now though :lol:i will have to start watching it again :D

CazLuvsUBs
16th June 2007, 07:29 PM
I must admit that I am starting to go off it slightly, me and Dean love to watch movies and big brother takes over for weeks and we have loads we want to watch and it only leaves Saturday free! Going to give it a rest for a while! :?

Biglove
Caroline

Clubreggae
16th June 2007, 09:20 PM
Yes, I agree with everything everybody says :D

elaine2005
16th June 2007, 11:51 PM
PS : SYLVIA HUN ... Was the pic i posted big enough for ya ? if not i could search out a bigger one :twisted: :lol: :arrow: night :P

Aaron Otang
17th June 2007, 08:31 AM
:lol: :lol: Its a 4kin shyte programme..never watched it..never will..full of young chattery class twats. Its in ya face everyday ..TV .Papers. Internet. Adverts..people who hate it can't get away from it....who cares who gives a flying 4k!!!!!
The so called beautiful game now is Shyte as well.....overpriced.Overpaid. and i hardly watch it as well anymore..
Working Class game....My arse

I agree with mish b :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Happy Fathers day to all the PROPER Dads out there.. :wink:

:bounceblue: :bouncegrey: :beer:

Sylvie B
17th June 2007, 08:44 AM
:lol: :lol: Its a 4kin shyte programme..never watched it..never will..full of young chattery class twats. Its in ya face everyday ..TV .Papers. Internet. Adverts..people who hate it can't get away from it....who cares who gives a flying 4k!!!!!
The so called beautiful game now is Shyte as well.....overpriced.Overpaid. and i hardly watch it as well anymore..
Working Class game....My arse

I agree with mish b :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: IN YER FACE ........TOO FKIN RIGHT....WHO GIVES A FLYIN FK.............BURN THE FKIN HOOOOUSE DOWN :lol: :lol: :shock: :wink:

PS Happy Fathers day to all the PROPER Dads out there.. :wink:

:bounceblue: :bouncegrey: :beer:

Aaron Otang
17th June 2007, 08:52 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IB53
17th June 2007, 05:54 PM
Sad programme watched by sad people with sad lives. And C4 gets increasingly desperate to maintain interest in a tired format.
Mind you this is mind-stretching for the Sun and Star generation!

:lol: