PDA

View Full Version : Prince

UBhappy
8th May 2007, 03:34 PM
omg what a fantastic year this is going to be ... three gigs with UB40 and Prince is also finally coming back over here ... been waiting to see him again for almost 20 years :D :D

UBAnja40
8th May 2007, 03:41 PM
yeah man Prince love that tune Purple Rain :D

littlecrow
8th May 2007, 05:30 PM
good for you hun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sylvie B
8th May 2007, 05:38 PM
I went to see Prince once ...........he was very good......Earl's Court if I remember.............
His Purple Rain song was awesome ................burn't my fkin finger holding my lighter :lol:

NEPCHOON ROSE
8th May 2007, 05:49 PM
prince is coming to the uk.....he is one of the few artist i would love to see live :D

Sylvie B
8th May 2007, 05:54 PM
prince is coming to the uk.....he is one of the few artist i would love to see live :D

You should try & get to see him...........he really puts on a show :D

Tyler D
8th May 2007, 06:10 PM
jo and i were lucky enough to get tix to see him at Brixton academy a few years back....probably still rates as no1 gig of our lives!!!

elaine2005
8th May 2007, 06:44 PM
omg what a fantastic year this is going to be ... three gigs with UB40 and Prince is also finally coming back over here ... been waiting to see him again for almost 20 years :D :D

if you cant say anything nice ... say nothing elaine.

:?

Ill just say im not a prince fan and him and paul daniels are my worst peeps in the entire universe. :P

CazLuvsUBs
8th May 2007, 07:33 PM
Me and hubs are big Prince fans (hubs much much more than me!) and we have just found out that he is touring over here so we are dying to get our hands on some tickets!!!!!! Can't believe all these artists to see when we have no bloody money and are saving up for a very cheap (but still a struggle!) holiday this year for once! We have to find a way of seeing him tho! Time to put on the balaclava!!!! :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

UBhappy
8th May 2007, 07:36 PM

according to this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6635673.stm he's doing 21 dates but only in London! Hope you can get down here to see him :friends:

Tik
8th May 2007, 11:14 PM

Ill just say im not a prince fan and him and paul daniels are my worst peeps in the entire universe. :P

lainer....sorry bab....but the bloke is a fkin genius.............only in my humble opinion o course :grin:

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 09:28 AM

lainer....sorry bab....but the bloke is a fkin genius.............only in my humble opinion o course :grin:

You sound like my husband Tik!!!! :grin: :beer:

Biglove
Caroline

NEPCHOON ROSE
9th May 2007, 09:43 AM
yep saw the ad in the metro in brum 21 dates at the o2 arena......and the price of the ticket 31.21 (madonna. take note) might make a couple of days free in august to see this man...... :D

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 09:54 AM
It the money tho innit!! To be honest I probably would have skipped seeing ub40 to see Prince, as much as I love ub40 we have seen them loads and have never seen Prince and would love to see him live, gutted now, just hope we can afford to go!!!!

Biglove
Caroline

UBhappy
9th May 2007, 10:07 AM
i got the impression he's going to do some smaller venue's in London too and that the prices might be cheaper(?)

also heard something about a text number for o2 customers to get tickets so am trying to find out a bit more about that :beer:

UBhappy
9th May 2007, 10:24 AM
if your're an o2 customer text 'CONCERT' to 2020 and you will get a password which allows you to book priority tickets for the o2 Arena dates from 9.00 am tomorrow (a day early).

I'm gonna have to be in work early again tomorrow :lol: :lol:

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 11:00 AM
Oh crap, wish I was on 02 now!!!Anyone fancy buying me some and I will send them a cheque!!! :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

Lou.B
9th May 2007, 11:02 AM
Oh crap, wish I was on 02 now!!!Anyone fancy buying me some and I will send them a cheque!!! :wink:

Biglove
Caroline

:laff: :laff: :laff: Same here but for UB's :roll: :haha:

Where you goin on ya hols then Caz, same place as last time?

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 11:07 AM

Biglove
Caroline

Annoying innit Lou!!! Booked Ub tickets on my credit card which I rarely use and was very naughty, can't shove Prince tiks on 2!!! :cry:

We are off to lovely Bacton again, caravan just a few yards from the beach, hope we get the weather now! We are taking the puppy 2 so he should really love it! :D

Biglove
Caroline

Lou.B
9th May 2007, 11:08 AM

Biglove
Caroline

Annoying innit Lou!!! Booked Ub tickets on my credit card which I rarely use and was very naughty, can't shove Prince tiks on 2!!! :cry:

We are off to lovely Bacton again, caravan just a few yards from the beach, hope we get the weather now! We are taking the puppy 2 so he should really love it! :D

Biglove
Caroline

When you comin over, could arrange to meet and have a little drink :grin:

Tik
9th May 2007, 11:13 AM

Biglove
Caroline

Biglove
Caroline

Don`t do it Caz...she`ll ply you with aftershock and puke on yer kids :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lou.B
9th May 2007, 11:14 AM

Biglove
Caroline

Biglove
Caroline

Don`t do it Caz...she`ll ply you with aftershock and puke on yer kids :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Errrrr no, thats Jan with the aftershock :roll:
I ent that bad Tik :grin: :laff:

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 11:15 AM
Well how could I resist then........sounds like fun!!! :D R u gonna try and go and see the greatest musician on the planet Tik?? Just read on the 02 website that he is giving away his new album with tickets 2 just like he did with Musicology! :D

Biglove
Caroline

Tik
9th May 2007, 11:16 AM
Well how could I resist then........sounds like fun!!! :D R u gonna try and go and see the greatest musician on the planet Tik?? Just read on the 02 website that he is giving away his new album with tickets 2 just like he did with Musicology! :D

Biglove
Caroline

i`m gunna have a gander and see what the dates are and where,i`d love to see him again :grin:

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 11:17 AM

Biglove
Caroline

i`m gunna have a gander and see what the dates are and where,i`d love to see him again :grin:

Have a gander at this first then!!
http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/news/article21

Biglove
Caroline

Tik
9th May 2007, 11:18 AM

Biglove
Caroline

Biglove
Caroline

ta bab.....back in a bit :grin:

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 11:20 AM
Doesn't it make you feel all excited and bubbley inside just reading it!!!! Can't bloody wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncelblue: :bouncegrey: :bouncepurple: :bouncegrey: :bouncelblue: :grin: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Biglove
Caroline

Helena
9th May 2007, 11:22 AM
Prince works in the bar next to my work

UBhappy
9th May 2007, 11:42 AM
Doesn't it make you feel all excited and bubbley inside just reading it!!!! Can't bloody wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncelblue: :bouncegrey: :bouncepurple: :bouncegrey: :bouncelblue: :grin: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Biglove
Caroline

I've been bouncing around since getting my UB tickets last Friday but now I just can't keep the grin off my face ... just got to decide now which date to go for

CazLuvsUBs
9th May 2007, 12:03 PM

Biglove
Caroline

Biglove
Caroline

ta bab.....back in a bit :grin:

Well!??? :roll:

Biglove
Caroline

Good Ambition
9th May 2007, 04:14 PM
Prince is THE GUVNOR. 8) I love the Rainbow Children album.......top stuff.

gorra larf at Elaine.... :wink: :P

MAYBETOMORROW
10th May 2007, 01:06 AM
Prince is THE GUVNOR. 8)

He sure knows how to boogie!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/9811/15/charles.jpg

:D