PDA

View Full Version : most haunted live

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th May 2007, 09:32 PM
they are looking for pirates...yvette feilding heard a noise and asked

"if there are any sprit beings here can you please answer"???????

mmmmmm

Fiona Ruth
6th May 2007, 09:34 PM
is that the new series on living?
i cant get that.

~kingstontyler~
6th May 2007, 09:35 PM
it should be on the comedy channel i think

Fiona Ruth
6th May 2007, 09:37 PM
nah I like it but Sally Morgan impresses me most.

~kingstontyler~
6th May 2007, 09:39 PM
Fiona i know your into a lot of that and i don't knock it but i really don't believe spirits will just appear for a television programme like actors with a cue line

Fiona Ruth
6th May 2007, 09:45 PM
well its prob not who they think they are talking too, but why wouldnt they want a bit of fun too? We dont get boring just cos we die :wink:

STING
6th May 2007, 09:46 PM
well its prob not who they think they are talking too, but why wouldnt they want a bit of fun too? We dont get boring just cos we die :wink:

i fkin won't and that's fer sure :grin: i canny wait to start poltergeisting :laff:

vicki-g
6th May 2007, 09:47 PM
it should be on the comedy channel i think

lol i dont get yvette either!!! they not gonna answer just because she talks odd at them. they all around us anyway

Fiona Ruth
6th May 2007, 09:48 PM
Oh god you will be a someones nightmare Sting :shock: :shock:

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th May 2007, 09:49 PM
i think they are making a joke of it all

STING
6th May 2007, 09:49 PM
Oh god you will be a someones nightmare Sting :shock: :shock:

nah, i'll be cool. i'll only pick on some fker wi a sense o humour , and do funny tings so they can have a laff :grin:

vicki-g
6th May 2007, 09:50 PM

i fkin won't and that's fer sure :grin: i canny wait to start poltergeisting :laff:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STING
6th May 2007, 09:50 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:grin:

Ang4UB40
6th May 2007, 09:57 PM
i don't really believe in spirits and ghosts an all that, never seen anything to convince me otherwise, I put a pic on the board not long after I joined the bb and someone, i think it was Di (mamto3girls) who said I had orbs in the pic which meant there was a spirit present, the pic had been taken at my sisters house where the previous owner to her had died, BUT other pics taken on the same day on the same camera, in my house, also had these "orb" thingies :? :?

ubs4me
6th May 2007, 09:59 PM

i fkin won't and that's fer sure :grin: i canny wait to start poltergeiSTING

lmao your be known as the pink lady :laff: :laff: :laff:

rmd110900
6th May 2007, 09:59 PM

:laff::laff::laff: how much fun would that be :laff::laff:
as the home owner gets in bed knackered lift the git 3 foot above it
:laff::laff:

STING
6th May 2007, 10:01 PM

i fkin won't and that's fer sure :grin: i canny wait to start poltergeiSTING

lmao your be known as the pink lady :laff: :laff: :laff:

:grin::grin::grin::laff::laff:

STING
6th May 2007, 10:02 PM

:laff::laff::laff: how much fun would that be :laff::laff:
as the home owner gets in bed knackered lift the git 3 foot above it
:laff::laff:

omg, yeaaaaaaaaaaaah. think o the shitloada fun yer could have maaaaaaan :grin:

Nicola R
7th May 2007, 12:01 AM
.............they are looking for pirates...yvette feilding heard a noise and asked

mmmmmm
I;ve been perusing the last week or 2 & feel they're making a mockery...........but who am I to judge................but things are getting OOH (out of hand)............Derek possessed...peeps collapsing........... :roll:

Don't et me wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm intruigued............great gran was a medium & my sister had invisibal friends.......... :shock:

I always believe in the OTHER side............
Just working my way to contact the others.......

I BELIEVE!!!!!! :shock:

STING
7th May 2007, 12:03 AM
.............they are looking for pirates...yvette feilding heard a noise and asked

mmmmmm
I;ve been perusing the last week or 2 & feel they're makng a mockery...........but who am i to judge................but things are getting OOH (out of hand)............Derek possesed...peeps collapsing........... :roll:

Don't et me wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm intruigued............great gran was a medium & my sister had invisibal friends.......... :shock:

I always believe i the OTHER side............

i hate derek acora. he's such a fkin drama queen bitch :evil:

Nicola R
7th May 2007, 12:06 AM

mmmmmm
I;ve been perusing the last week or 2 & feel they're makng a mockery...........but who am i to judge................but things are getting OOH (out of hand)............Derek possesed...peeps collapsing........... :roll:

yeah.....the other guy is so much more convincing

STING
7th May 2007, 12:07 AM

mmmmmm

i dunno who the other guy is. don't watch it, just hate that derek akora. . complete tosser :aagh:

Nicola R
7th May 2007, 12:19 AM
DEREK..............HAM OF THE YEAR
:roll:
I try to be observant & realistic in these situations but when your 12 yr old daughter says she's seen the ghost of an old woman & you've had a night mare about the same place as some one else
...................................I tend to be less than sceptical

SAM THE SPIRIT
7th May 2007, 06:59 AM
they are looking for pirates...yvette feilding heard a noise and asked

mmmmmm

Hi there

SAM THE SPIRIT
7th May 2007, 07:00 AM

mmmmmm

i dunno who the other guy is. don't watch it, just hate that derek akora. . complete tosser :aagh:

yes i agree,and he's mobiles always switched off now :evil:

elaine2005
7th May 2007, 10:15 AM
Most haunted is shite!

But i do LOVE PIRATES :love:

http://www.eog.com/uploadedImages/images/ENTERTAINMENT/depp_pirates_225.jpg

:kiss: