janice
5th May 2007, 07:04 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBAnja40
5th May 2007, 07:20 PM
auch :shock:

Sarah.K
5th May 2007, 08:34 PM
Ewwww ive had that on an email...did u get all the other dodgy pics that came with it lmao :lol:

janice
5th May 2007, 08:42 PM
Ewwww ive had that on an email...did u get all the other dodgy pics that came with it lmao :lol:she is takin the piss cos i had faulse nails today, and i cant do anything , never had nails in my life, cant put me hands in my pocket, cant type, omg what have i done :roll:

Clubreggae
5th May 2007, 08:44 PM
Ewwww ive had that on an email...did u get all the other dodgy pics that came with it lmao :lol:she is takin the piss cos i had faulse nails today, and i cant do anything , never had nails in my life, cant put me hands in my pocket, cant type, omg what have i done :roll:Not to mention the fact that she cant scratch her bum :eek: cant pick her nose :aagh: cant empty the washing machine and cant wash up :roll: :roll:
Fancy having that done :roll: :roll:

janice
5th May 2007, 08:47 PM
Ewwww ive had that on an email...did u get all the other dodgy pics that came with it lmao :lol:she is takin the piss cos i had faulse nails today, and i cant do anything , never had nails in my life, cant put me hands in my pocket, cant type, omg what have i done :roll:Not to mention the fact that she cant scratch her bum :eek: cant pick her nose :aagh: cant empty the washing machine and cant wash up :roll: :roll:
Fancy having that done :roll: :roll:dont it so not funnyyyyyyyyy :twisted:

Clubreggae
5th May 2007, 08:48 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :aagh: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

janice
5th May 2007, 08:51 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :aagh: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: y people have l;ong nails is beond me :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW
6th May 2007, 12:23 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :aagh: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: y people have l;ong nails is beond me :roll:

I see what you mean about the typing Janice! :lol:

Coty
6th May 2007, 12:45 PM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s317/jellybean_49910/buttcheak.jpg