PDA

View Full Version : Fanfest 2007

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
2nd May 2007, 07:54 PM
Who's going or not...
I'm almost certainly going :D

sweetsensation
2nd May 2007, 08:34 PM
I'd love to go see everyone again, but I'd be worried about bad weather and what if I couldn't fly home to the kids? :?

Money is not an issue for me this year, coz I'm rich :wink: :lol: and I'm not too botherd about seein UB40 in Brum, coz I have done that and will get my gig fix here in Ireland.

So really, its just coz its Christmas, to me its a real family time, I think I'd feel real guilty going away :oops:

Grinner
2nd May 2007, 09:04 PM
i'm going :wink:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
2nd May 2007, 09:10 PM
oh im now going too!!!!!!

champane
2nd May 2007, 10:45 PM
I'd love to go see everyone again, but I'd be worried about bad weather and what if I couldn't fly home to the kids? :?

Money is not an issue for me this year, coz I'm rich :wink: :lol: and I'm not too botherd about seein UB40 in Brum, coz I have done that and will get my gig fix here in Ireland.

So really, its just coz its Christmas, to me its a real family time, I think I'd feel real guilty going away :oops:

you will be missed shel that is for sure but i understand what you are saying family does come 1st always

:love:

MAYBETOMORROW
3rd May 2007, 12:10 AM
I was really looking forward to coming over for the Fest - all that I needed was a suitable date!

As long as it wasn't around my son's birthday in late September, or close to Christmas, I was going to spend the thousands of dollars to get there, but there is no way I will go without seeing my son on Christmas Day!

~kingstontyler~
3rd May 2007, 06:25 PM
I was really looking forward to coming over for the Fest - all that I needed was a suitable date!

As long as it wasn't around my son's birthday in late September, or close to Christmas, I was going to spend the thousands of dollars to get there, but there is no way I will go without seeing my son on Christmas Day! Real shame Dave i understand why its the date it is though would have beng good to meet you another time i hope

San Diego
3rd May 2007, 10:06 PM
I won't be able to go.....I'm brokenhearted..... :cry:

MAYBETOMORROW
3rd May 2007, 11:32 PM

As long as it wasn't around my son's birthday in late September, or close to Christmas, I was going to spend the thousands of dollars to get there, but there is no way I will go without seeing my son on Christmas Day! Real shame Dave i understand why its the date it is though would have beng good to meet you another time i hope

It is a tremendous shame - I have been looking forward to it for the last year or so, but the date just blew all my plans out the window.

Let's hope we do get the chance to catch up next year Martin

8)

Fiona Ruth
4th May 2007, 10:07 PM
Def going. Also registered a mate who has no computer but is a Loonie by association. :D

elaine2005
5th May 2007, 05:31 PM
yes 8) :lol:

~JENNY~
5th May 2007, 05:54 PM
of course :bounce:

Ang4UB40
5th May 2007, 07:10 PM
hope to, if the price is right :grin:

lorrafan
6th May 2007, 12:18 AM
'I;l be going wether the hubby comes or not xx

ObladeOblada
12th May 2007, 09:53 PM
wish i could......but no :(

MelinaPerez
12th May 2007, 10:07 PM
Not.

Dutchess
12th May 2007, 11:00 PM
NOPE for all reasons stated above

~kingstontyler~
13th May 2007, 12:19 AM

It is a tremendous shame - I have been looking forward to it for the last year or so, but the date just blew all my plans out the window.

Let's hope we do get the chance to catch up next year Martin

8) Sure hope so Dave

ausiedeb
13th May 2007, 02:10 PM

errr excuse me Mr Corona Boy - I was gonna go with you to the Fanfest remember? Aren't I a not suitable 'date' for you? :roll: pfft! :laff:

I can't go unfortunately, have work commitments BUT I'll get over there one day - I promise :grin:

to all whose going - have a good un - we'll be thinking of you

:love:

:friends: :beer:

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2007, 03:30 AM

errr excuse me Mr Corona Boy - I was gonna go with you to the Fanfest remember? Aren't I a not suitable 'date' for you? :roll: pfft! :laff:

Oh shite - I've been the victim of double meaning in the English language again!!

:D

Debby2106
15th May 2007, 01:56 PM
I'm coming! :bounceblue:

Robinsduvet
16th May 2007, 09:00 AM
Im going this year and really can't wait :grin: :grin:

I usually spend Christmas with my family that live just outside of Brum so I thought what the heck I've gotta go that way anyway so I may as well go earlier.Only thing is the family don't know yet that I will be arriving on their doorstep on the Sunday instead of the Monday (Xmas Eve) :lol: :lol:

Remembering past Fanfests I'll be so knackered where we end up surviving on adrenalin and booze and no sleep,I'll end up missing Christmas cos I'll be catching up on sleep :haha: :laff: :laff:

What a way to start Christmas this year with loads of Loonies partying and with UB40 :grin: :grin: :friends:

Robinsduvet
16th May 2007, 09:02 AM

Oh shite - I've been the victim of double meaning in the English language again!!

:D

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Groovy 40
16th May 2007, 12:22 PM
i'm gonna bust my nuts to be there & i might even drag along my big bruvva 8) :bigwink:

Matt Pacino
18th May 2007, 06:55 PM
Do bears shit in the woods?

Bytheway2006
20th May 2007, 05:58 PM
Naaa too close to Crimbo

Debby2106
21st May 2007, 08:46 AM

Not polar bears :wink:

Matt Pacino
22nd May 2007, 08:24 AM

ok, do Polar bears shit in the snow?

Clubreggae
22nd May 2007, 02:55 PM

ok, do Polar bears shit in the snow?Well they got to do it somewhere :? :roll: :shock:

Tik
22nd May 2007, 02:58 PM

ok, do Polar bears shit in the snow?

No they shit in an igLoo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd May 2007, 10:17 PM

ok, do Polar bears shit in the snow?Well they got to do it somewhere :? :roll: :shock:

http://images4.fotki.com/v44/photos/7/70880/38/2827-vi.jpg

:o

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
23rd May 2007, 12:56 PM
OMG Dave :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

oLdbOi
29th May 2007, 12:49 PM
aiming for the friday 21st...;)...in and out...

bOi

mamto3girls
4th June 2007, 10:41 PM
id love to go but hubbys just started new job only gets the 25th off so wouldnt have any 1 to mind the 3 girls, and its too close to xmas, as long as i meet a few @ sheffield im fine with that :D

Groovy 40
5th June 2007, 11:02 PM

http://images4.fotki.com/v44/photos/7/70880/38/2827-vi.jpg

:o :shock: :shock: :eek:

LUCYBETH
7th July 2007, 09:43 AM
:bounce: im going cant wait :roll: