elaine2005
18th April 2007, 11:07 PM
dont give a 4 star :wink:

MAYBETOMORROW
19th April 2007, 12:23 AM
Maybe.................maybe not..................... :roll:

ratcatcher
19th April 2007, 08:12 AM
Which thicko twats answered "maybe"? God, some people are just mind numbingly dumb!

Waltjo
19th April 2007, 05:46 PM
Which thicko twats answered "maybe"? God, some people are just mind numbingly dumb!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Why does that make them dumb lol? :roll: oh and it wasn't me btw :wink:

San Diego
19th April 2007, 07:45 PM

No...it just makes then indecisive :laff: :laff:

ratcatcher
19th April 2007, 08:33 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Why does that make them dumb lol? :roll: oh and it wasn't me btw :wink:So you can point at one reason why you're not mind numbingly dumb then can you? Oh Bravo! :roll:

San Diego
19th April 2007, 08:37 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Why does that make them dumb lol? :roll: oh and it wasn't me btw :wink:So you can point at one reason why your not mind numbingly dumb then can you? Oh Bravo! :roll:

:angel:

~JENNY~
21st April 2007, 01:47 PM
:aagh: and you dont think that u deserved the post on GA!!!

THINK AGAIN RATBAG!! how more disrespectful can you be to sumone older than you???????

mags has never ever dun anything wrong to you, if anythin shes tried to have a laff wiv you but you still go on disrespectin her!!

Havnt u any manners or respect at all??

Waltjo
21st April 2007, 08:47 PM

THINK AGAIN RATBAG!! how more disrespectful can you be to sumone older than you???????

mags has never ever dun anything wrong to you, if anythin shes tried to have a laff wiv you but you still go on disrespectin her!!

Awwwww thanks hunny :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Water off a duck's back lol :wink: I have had to deal with a lot worse than him in my life :roll: and I tell ya what Jen they always come off worse :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

ratcatcher
21st April 2007, 09:20 PM

Havnt u any manners or respect at all??Meanwhile ~Jenny~ continues to drive down the "Sense of Humour Bypass" :roll:

ratcatcher
21st April 2007, 09:22 PM

Water off a duck's back lol :wink: I have had to deal with a lot worse than him in my life :roll: and I tell ya what Jen they always come off worse :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:How does she know you are older than me? She can't even work out if I'm male or female :roll:

Waltjo
21st April 2007, 09:29 PM

Water off a duck's back lol :wink: I have had to deal with a lot worse than him in my life :roll: and I tell ya what Jen they always come off worse :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:How does she know you are older than me? She can't even work out if I'm male or female :roll:

Jen thinks I am ancient anyway :wink: well compared to her lol I am :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: and she probably thinks that a sharp tongue such as yours could only be male????? :wink:

TINA/T
21st April 2007, 09:46 PM
oohhhhhhhh i know who anyway is.......... :wink:
T xx

~JENNY~
21st April 2007, 10:35 PM
T xx

So do i.. thinkin if its ratcatcher too but am not so sure

ratcatcher
21st April 2007, 10:44 PM

Jen thinks I am ancient anyway :wink: well compared to her lol I am :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: and she probably thinks that a sharp tongue such as yours could only be male????? :wink:I'm very surprised that you credit her with the ability to think :roll:

ratcatcher
21st April 2007, 10:45 PM
T xxWell name & shame then :roll:

Bluffer!

ratcatcher
21st April 2007, 10:46 PM
T xx

So do i.. thinkin if its ratcatcher too but am not so sureWhy do I think any topic where you say you "think" immediately loses credibility?

Groovy 40
23rd April 2007, 12:14 PM
i dont give a toss either way :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fiona Ruth
4th May 2007, 10:09 PM
Oh yes. Rats come in many disguises !!

ratcatcher
5th May 2007, 10:48 PM
Oh yes. Rats come in many disguises !!Really?

I suppose you know lots of rats with dark glasses, make up kits, false beards, etc. :roll:

Fiona Ruth
6th May 2007, 09:29 AM
No :lol: but I do know this one. :lol: :lol:

ratcatcher
6th May 2007, 09:46 PM
No :lol: but I do know this one. :lol: :lol:So you are one of the 4 dimbos then, are you?

Fiona Ruth
6th May 2007, 09:50 PM
you lost me now. :?:

Fiona Ruth
6th May 2007, 09:52 PM
oh right I ve caught up. Yep that is me, was an off night tonight :!: :roll:

ratcatcher
6th May 2007, 09:57 PM
you lost me now. :?:I rest my case :roll:

After Tonight
8th May 2007, 07:02 PM
you lost me now. :?:I rest my case :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sylvie B
8th May 2007, 07:28 PM
I know who it is :idea:

STING
8th May 2007, 08:42 PM
I know who it is :idea:

which one????? :ooh:

Bytheway2006
20th May 2007, 06:09 PM
Who gives a Jacks Arse

ratcatcher
28th May 2007, 10:51 PM
I know who it is :idea:I doubt you could even correctly identify which little piggy went to market :roll:

STING
28th May 2007, 11:17 PM
I know who it is :idea:I doubt you could even correctly identify which little piggy went to market :roll:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::l aff::laff::laff::laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
28th May 2007, 11:46 PM

For the record, it was the 1st piggy :D

:lol:

STING
28th May 2007, 11:51 PM

:lol:

t'wer :grin:

ratcatcher
10th June 2007, 11:08 PM

:lol:That's right, give her clues :roll: