CazLuvsUBs
23rd March 2007, 11:20 AM
LMFAO :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Biglove
Caroline

littlecrow
23rd March 2007, 11:47 AM
PMSL

heheeeee.. ( not really, hate that feeling of being wet,lol )

Rachel~B
23rd March 2007, 12:31 PM
PMSL

heheeeee.. ( not really, hate that feeling of being wet,lol )

:shock: :? :lol:

brenda
23rd March 2007, 02:36 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/matsui86/1970.jpgSHYTE I BET THAT WASNT DONE BY PEN :lol: :lol: :lol:

KGB_I_was_NOT
23rd March 2007, 02:37 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Emma B
23rd March 2007, 03:26 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/matsui86/1970.jpgSHYTE I BET THAT WASNT DONE BY PEN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope fingers hahah :lol:

Bytheway2006
23rd March 2007, 05:29 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/bytheway2001/vomiting.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

sandyub404
24th March 2007, 08:59 AM
YUK :shock: mind you working in mental health , i seen things done with POO POO, you wouldn't believe :shock: :shock: :shock:

Emma B
24th March 2007, 09:37 AM
hahah erw Sandy!!! lol !!

What do you work as, my mam does something quite similar, she works as a support worker for the social serves working with poeple of all ages with learning and physical disbalities!
She loves it, but i couldn't do it, even though i love meeting them, the downsyndrome are lovely, there so loving!! It makes me proud actually of my mam for being so good as to look after these people who's parents have gave them up due to their illness its a shame! But it IS hard work too! x

sandyub404
24th March 2007, 12:16 PM

What do you work as, my mam does something quite similar, she works as a support worker for the social serves working with poeple of all ages with learning and physical disbalities!
She loves it, but i couldn't do it, even though i love meeting them, the downsyndrome are lovely, there so loving!! It makes me proud actually of my mam for being so good as to look after these people who's parents have gave them up due to their illness its a shame! But it IS hard work too! x

hiya emma,
well ya mum sounds grand, and so ya should be proud of her, isn't everyone can do that type of work,
I'm a registered psychiatric nurse and at the moment i'm mainly dealing with people that have had substance abuse probs etc, and have ended up with drug induced psychiatric disorders, so tis very interesting, every day is different, i just love it.
we also look after a young lad with cerebral palsy every fortnight, he stays with us from fri night till mon morn, and is like one of the family, my four kids love him [ he's just like one of ours really] .
so i know how much ya mam must love her work. :D :D :friends:

Emma B
24th March 2007, 01:31 PM

hiya emma,
well ya mum sounds grand, and so ya should be proud of her, isn't everyone can do that type of work,
I'm a registered psychiatric nurse and at the moment i'm mainly dealing with people that have had substance abuse probs etc, and have ended up with drug induced psychiatric disorders, so tis very interesting, every day is different, i just love it.
we also look after a young lad with cerebral palsy every fortnight, he stays with us from fri night till mon morn, and is like one of the family, my four kids love him [ he's just like one of ours really] .
so i know how much ya mam must love her work. :D :D :friends:
Aww sounds great, id love to do it but i just couldn't, i would find it dead rewarding but as you said with the shit buiness lol, thats the side i couldn't do!