PDA

View Full Version : A grave error

mozlongtime
20th March 2007, 10:06 AM
I went to the Cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a friends grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin. Three hours later they were still walking around with it - I thought to myself

These fkers have lost the plot :ooh:

:smokin: :smokin:

Tik
20th March 2007, 10:07 AM
twat :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
20th March 2007, 10:10 AM
:ooh: :ooh: you must had a nice day then 3 hours at a cemetry :aagh:

janice
20th March 2007, 10:13 AM
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::l aff::laff::laff::laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:53 AM
:D :D :lol: :lol:

littlecrow
20th March 2007, 11:58 AM
Thats good ,,lol

ubs4me
20th March 2007, 12:25 PM
pmsl :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

San Diego
20th March 2007, 12:47 PM
Moz......I think you're a down a litre.....fill up and we'll forgive you :laff: :laff:

elaine2005
20th March 2007, 12:48 PM
I went to the Cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a friends grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin. Three hours later they were still walking around with it - I thought to myself

Not great but the shortness of it and the mild humour make it an OK JOKE :? :lol:

mozlongtime
20th March 2007, 12:58 PM
Moz......I think you're a down a litre.....fill up and we'll forgive you :laff: :laff:

Thanks Fi :roll:

mozlongtime
20th March 2007, 12:59 PM

Not great but the shortness of it and the mild humour make it an OK JOKE :? :lol:

I thought it was funny :cry:

Tik
20th March 2007, 01:00 PM

I thought it was funny :cry:

laine has trouble concentrating on jokes with more than three sentences.......don`t you laine?

elaine2005
20th March 2007, 01:26 PM
i have trouble CONCENTRATING full stop :lol:

STING
20th March 2007, 02:59 PM
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

luv shit like dis :grin: