PDA

View Full Version : Dave.....Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dees
20th March 2007, 07:59 AM
http://img41.exs.cx/img41/3293/GetWellSoon.gif

Dave hun, promise me you will NEVER EVER play football again!!!
You broke 2 ribs, damaged your shoulder and bruised and cut your entire body!!! NOT HEALTHY!!!!

Get well soon hun! :kiss:

Emma B
20th March 2007, 09:18 AM
HIYA DEES, IM NOT SURE WHO DAVE IS BUT GET WELL SOON ANYWAY MATE!!!

brenda
20th March 2007, 09:22 AM
HIYA DEES, IM NOT SURE WHO DAVE IS BUT GET WELL SOON ANYWAY MATE!!!same here but PLEASE GET WELL SOON :) (hi emma) :)

bluebell
20th March 2007, 09:27 AM
D'you mean dave c dees ????? know he plays football.

get well soon which ever dave it may be :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:16 AM
Thank you Dees :friends:

Unfortunately, in my first game of the football season on Sunday afternoon, I was terribly fouled and ended up driven into the ground, shoulder-first by a 100kg defender, and his whole body weight landed on top of me!

Luckily, my shoulder has only minor damage, but two of my ribs weren't so lucky and have minor fractures, my knees and head were grazed, and the doctor at the hospital said I shouldn't really play for at least 4 weeks!

So, I am a bit sore at the moment, but can't wait to get back on the field again! :D

Tik
20th March 2007, 10:19 AM

Unfortunately, in my first game of the football season on Sunday afternoon, I was terribly fouled and ended up driven into the ground, shoulder-first by a 100kg defender, and his whole body weight landed on top of me!

Luckily, my shoulder has only minor damage, but two of my ribs weren't so lucky and have minor fractures, my knees and head were grazed, and the doctor at the hospital said I shouldn't really play for at least 4 weeks!

So, I am a bit sore at the moment, but can't wait to get back on the field again! :D

hope you didnt damage the pitch davo

mozlongtime
20th March 2007, 10:21 AM
Was there any lager involved?

:smokin: :smokin:

loekie
20th March 2007, 10:26 AM

No that is only in the "3e helft" Moz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mozlongtime
20th March 2007, 10:28 AM

:confused: eh?

loekie
20th March 2007, 10:29 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The third half Moz, ask Dave he knows what I mean :wink:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:31 AM

Most of the pitches are 4ked here at the moment Tikky as there are severe water restrictions in place with hefty fines attached if you are caught even using a hose to water the garden!
The field I was playing on had quite a sparse grass covering, so they had compensated by adding a sandy gravel mix to the turf, which is why I got so grazed when I got shoved into the ground.

So, in response to your query, 4k the bloody pitch!! :lol:

Tik
20th March 2007, 10:34 AM

Most of the pitches are 4ked here at the moment Tikky as there are severe water restrictions in place with hefty fines attached if you are caught even using a hose to water the garden!
The field I was playing on had quite a sparse grass covering, so they had compensated by adding a sandy gravel mix to the turf, which is why I got so grazed when I got shoved into the ground.

So, in response to your query, 4k the bloody pitch!! :lol:

ooh i bet yer screamed like a forkin pig dintya

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:34 AM

Very good question Moz :wink:

As kick-off was 4pm Sunday afternoon, I only had one (yes 1!) lager prior to the game! :o

(but you will be pleased to know that I still had a skin-full from the night before as it was my team mate's 40th birthday and we had about a 7 hour lager session then!)

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :D

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:36 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The third half Moz, ask Dave he knows what I mean :wink:

Oh shite Gerda, I thought you were asking about my 3rd leg! :o :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mozlongtime
20th March 2007, 10:36 AM

Very good question Moz :wink:

As kick-off was 4pm Sunday afternoon, I only had one (yes 1!) lager prior to the game! :o

(but you will be pleased to know that I still had a skin-full from the night before as it was my team mate's 40th birthday and we had about a 7 hour lager session then!)

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :D

Proud of ya Dave :beer:

:grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:42 AM
ooh i bet yer screamed like a forkin pig dintya

Strangely enough, I didn't, but I did abuse the living 4k outta the guy that fouled me, then carried on playing for about another 5 minutes until the pain got worse, then I took myself off the field (and thank god I did now that I realise what was wrong!)

:shock:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:43 AM
Proud of ya Dave :beer:

:grin:

Cheers Moz :beer:

It's just fortunate that my drinking arm wasn't the one affected! :o

:D :lol:

loekie
20th March 2007, 10:45 AM

Didn't know you have that Dave. :ooh:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:55 AM

Didn't know you have that Dave. :ooh:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :D :lol:

loekie
20th March 2007, 10:57 AM
Mhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting Dave, well think it's a short leg then :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oke will get my coat :wink:

ubs4me
20th March 2007, 12:23 PM
aaaawww Dave, broken ribs sounds very painfull, Get well soon :friends:

CazLuvsUBs
20th March 2007, 12:32 PM
Hope you feel better soon Dave! :bouncegrey: :bouncelblue: :bouncegrey: :beer: :bouncelblue: :bouncegrey: :bouncelblue:

Biglove
Caroline

San Diego
20th March 2007, 12:37 PM
ouch.......you poor little thing...some advice:

You are old now..Stop playing games meant for younger boys... :D

loekie
20th March 2007, 12:39 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Dave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 12:43 PM

I'm not old yet.......................tell me what it's like will you Fi? :D

:wink: :lol:

San Diego
20th March 2007, 12:45 PM

Do you have that much time??? :laff: :laff: :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 12:53 PM

No, it's getting late here now!

I would usually ask you to tell me tomorrow, but you would've forgotten the question by then! :shock:

:D

San Diego
20th March 2007, 01:02 PM

No, it's getting late here now!

I would usually ask you to tell me tomorrow, but you would've forgotten the question by then! :shock:

:D

I'll write it down on a post it note........

What was I supposed to write down??? :oops:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 01:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

KGB_I_was_NOT
20th March 2007, 02:13 PM
Dave, hope you feel better soon, mate.... and... and... and then go back and show that dude who's the BOSS ;) :D :D :D

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 09:24 PM
Dave, hope you feel better soon, mate.... and... and... and then go back and show that dude who's the BOSS ;) :D :D :D

Don't worry about that, my team mates already have him singled out for our next encounter, and there is a slight possibility his "feathers will be ruffled"

:wink: :D

rmd110900
20th March 2007, 10:11 PM

Here's to a speedy recovery :beer:
wrong side of 30 now mate :wink: :wink:

Dutchess
20th March 2007, 10:13 PM
i knew sports isnt healthy!! :grin:

Get well soon Dave! :friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 10:37 PM

Cheers mate, maybe I should just stick to lager drinking!

:beer:

KGB_I_was_NOT
20th March 2007, 10:43 PM

Cheers mate, maybe I should just stick to lager drinking!

:beer:

well, it is a competitive sport, you know..... :wink:

~JENNY~
21st March 2007, 12:59 AM
hope ur gettin better dave :friends:

janice
21st March 2007, 12:59 AM
hope u feel better soon hun xxxxxxxxx

Carlene Lydia
21st March 2007, 06:05 AM
Mate, sorry to hear that!!! I hope you're on the mend soon!!! Take things easy!!
Big Luv
Carls
xx

UBlong2me
21st March 2007, 07:31 AM
http://www.halfthedeck.com/images/get%20well%20soon%202.jpg

Get well soon Dave!!! You know what the best medicine is, right? :beer: :beer: :beer: :grin:

Take care,

xxMoni :friends:

stubby
21st March 2007, 11:27 AM

Never mind Dave, more excuse to sit on the sidelines and drink aye?? Get well soon mate, nothing worse than cracked ribs!! :)

Tik
21st March 2007, 11:28 AM

Never mind Dave, more excuse to sit on the sidelines and drink aye?? Get well soon mate, nothing worse than cracked ribs!! :)

what about having yer head cut off?

STING
21st March 2007, 11:32 AM

aye, that's much much worse than cracked ribs innit???? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

sweetsensation
21st March 2007, 11:42 AM
:laff:

get well soon DaveO

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd March 2007, 02:21 AM

aye, that's much much worse than cracked ribs innit???? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Don't make me laugh you guys, my ribs hurt too much!! :o

Thanks for all of your well wishes everyone, I'm slowly on the mend now

:friends: