PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS THE MOST UN-NORMAL???

~JENNY~
17th March 2007, 10:52 PM
WHO IS THE MOST UNNORMAL PERSON :? if thats right???

everyoneS havin a debate that were al not normal tonight so lets see :)

VOTE IF YOU THINK THEY ARE UNNORMAL... IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NORMAL THEN DONT VOTE ON THEM! :D :laff:

((( by the state of this topic i think i no where i will be in the list :rolleyes: )))

PS... THE TITLE ABOVE THE POLLS SHUD BE UNNORMAL

STING
17th March 2007, 10:54 PM
wtf? who do i vote fer???? :aagh:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 10:55 PM
I cannot understand the question :? :? :roll: :roll: :? :?

Thing is, we ourselves may think we are normal :) but others may think we ourselves are not :shock: :shock: :? :? :roll: :roll: :laff: :laff:

So how do we answer the poll correctly ourselves :? :?

STING
17th March 2007, 10:55 PM
wait a minute sterlingsilver. how do we vote. do we vote if they are abnormal or if they're normal? :aagh:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 10:56 PM
WHO IS THE MOST UNNORMAL PERSON :? if thats right???

everyoneS havin a debate that were al not normal tonight so lets see :)

VOTE IF YOU THINK THEY ARE UNNORMAL... IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NORMAL THEN DONT VOTE ON THEM! :D :laff:

((( by the state of this topic i think i no where i will be in the list :rolleyes: )))This aint a normal explanation of how to vote :eek: :eek: :? :shock: :roll: :?

bluebell
17th March 2007, 10:59 PM
LOOKS LIKE UR WINNING DEBS :ooh: :lol:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 10:59 PM
LOOKS LIKE UR WINNING DEBS :ooh: :lol:But winning what :shock: :roll: :? :? :eek: :eek:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:00 PM

dunno how to fkin vote. she wants yer to vote fer normal peeps and abnormal peeps at the same time :ooh:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:00 PM
LOOKS LIKE UR WINNING DEBS :ooh: :lol:But winning what :shock: :roll: :? :? :eek: :eek:

a blankety blank cheque book n pen :grin:

bluebell
17th March 2007, 11:01 PM

dunno how to fkin vote. she wants yer to vote fer normal peeps and abnormal peeps at the same time :ooh:

:laff: :laff: :laff: THIS IS SOOOOOO FUNNY

Waltjo
17th March 2007, 11:03 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :!: :!:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 11:05 PM
I am gonna be laffing at this in me sleep :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:05 PM
VOTE IF YOU THINK THEY ARE UNNORMAL... IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NORMAL THEN DONT VOTE ON THEM

translation (i think)

vote for who you think is not normal

if you think they are normal then please don't vote for em

reight i've got it nah. i'll vote fer mesen den :grin:

Waltjo
17th March 2007, 11:07 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: everybody' voting for themselves :wink: :wink:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:08 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: everybody' voting for themselves :wink: :wink:

innit????? :laff::laff::laff:

i consider it an insult to be fkin noooormal :roll:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 11:08 PM
So can someone please expain to me WTF this is all about then :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :? :?

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Cause I still dont understand :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

normansfan
17th March 2007, 11:12 PM
I had to vote for Debbie :D

STING
17th March 2007, 11:13 PM
So can someone please expain to me WTF this is all about then :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :? :?

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Cause I still dont understand :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

the title of the poll's a bit crap though 'who is normal'?

an then she wants you to vote fer the most abnormal peep. tits up comes to mind :laff::laff::laff::laff:

normansfan
17th March 2007, 11:14 PM
Oh crap...read Jen's post wrong...cause I actully do think Debbie is Normal (sorry Debs, I voted the wrong way) :?

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 11:15 PM
This poll is not right :roll:
how can Mags and Sting be Normal :roll: :roll:

The voting is fixed :? and the people that are voting are voting for themselves with out knowing what they are voting for.

Someone should put up a proper poll so that the Normal ones can vote for the Un -normal ones and the un- normal ones should vote for the normal ones if that makes any sense :? :aagh: :aagh: :friends:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:18 PM

The voting is fixed :? and the people that are voting are voting for themselves with out knowing what they are voting for.

Someone should put up a proper poll so that the Normal ones can vote for the Un -normal ones and the un- normal ones should vote for the normal ones if that makes any sense :? :aagh: :aagh: :friends:

pissin :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

bluebell
17th March 2007, 11:20 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: too funny

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 11:21 PM

pissin :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:An d Me :roll: :roll: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:27 PM
CHANGE THE TITLE TO WHO IS NOT NORMAL SPLUTTER! :grin:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 11:29 PM
CHANGE THE TITLE TO WHO IS NOT NORMAL SPLUTTER! :grin:then it will say that I am up there with the" NOT BEING NORMAL", and thats not right :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 11:34 PM

a blankety blank cheque book n pen :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:35 PM
CHANGE THE TITLE TO WHO IS NOT NORMAL SPLUTTER! :grin:then it will say that I am up there with the" NOT BEING NORMAL", and thats not right :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

there's no pleasing some. do yer wanna really be considered as normal? i wanna be spesh, and if it means being abnormal then i embrace dat :grin:

Clubreggae
17th March 2007, 11:39 PM

there's no pleasing some. do yer wanna really be considered as normal? i wanna be spesh, and if it means being abnormal then i embrace dat :grin:the thing is, its not for us to say, a poll should be for others to vote for or against others :?

The Prime minister :roll: cant vote for himself can he :?: , so its up to others peeps to say whos normal and not normal.
the poll didnt really specify the correct way of voting.

shall we give it a rest now :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
17th March 2007, 11:43 PM

there's no pleasing some. do yer wanna really be considered as normal? i wanna be spesh, and if it means being abnormal then i embrace dat :grin:the thing is, its not for us to say, a poll should be for others to vote for or against others :?

The Prime minister :roll: cant vote for himself can he :?: , so its up to others peeps to say whos normal and not normal.
the poll didnt really specify the correct way of voting.

shall we give it a rest now :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

aye i'm knackered, confused, lonely and hungry and need alcohol. i think i shall come outta the poll section nah and guh begging in town for a blue fleece, a pair o lee cooper jeans (circa 1983) and twenty pence fer the phone box :grin:

San Diego
17th March 2007, 11:45 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm so confused...??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 12:16 AM
OMFG :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: LMAO READING THIS POST AT YOU LOT :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i ment who i s the monst unnormal :oops:

Clubreggae
18th March 2007, 12:18 AM
OMFG :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: LMAO READING THIS POST AT YOU LOT :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i ment who i s the monst unnormal :oops:WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ARE YOU ON ABOUT

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

cant take anymore of this :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 12:19 AM
:oops: omg i cant even delete the fker now :o

Clubreggae
18th March 2007, 12:20 AM
:oops: omg i cant even delete the fker now :o :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

too much :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: PMSL

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 12:30 AM
:oops: omg i cant even delete the fker now :o :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

too much :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: PMSL

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: glad u find it funny debs :lol:

remind me never to do ANYTHIN agen :shock:

STING
18th March 2007, 12:30 AM
it's grand nah! :grin:

(pulls big foot slipper to high seat chair so i can get comfy and opens another pack of werther's original, oops, forgot to put me teeth in..............)

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 12:31 AM

(pulls big foot slipper to high seat chair so i can get comfy and opens another pack of werther's original, oops, forgot to put me teeth in..............)

:? u got false teeth :aagh:

STING
18th March 2007, 12:35 AM

:? u got false teeth :aagh:

ave i fk, it were a fkin joooooooooooooooooooooooooke!!!!!! :roll::roll: i aint got a big slipper or a high seat chair or any sweets either :roll:

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 12:47 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: u fool

Clubreggae
18th March 2007, 09:31 AM
This Poll is fixed :roll:
How can Sting be 33% Normal as opposed to me being 25% :eek: Normal.
She DONT want to be Normal :roll: and I DO Want to be Normal :)

So who is voting the correct way.It seems to me people are still confused :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:? :? :? :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

CLASSIC TOPIC :laff: :laff:
Must be Sad but aint laffed so much for ages :D :D :friends:

elaine2005
18th March 2007, 10:07 AM
I was going to vote ME but i can be a little abnormal at times so i voted you deb cus the rest of this mob are far from NORMAL ... :roll: :lol:

littlecrow
18th March 2007, 11:24 AM
lol

Matt Pacino
18th March 2007, 11:44 AM
Think you all should spend a little more time away from the computer, there is life beyond the BB you know!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

elaine2005
18th March 2007, 12:08 PM
Think you all should spend a little more time away from the computer, there is life beyond the BB you know!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

TRUE ... I visit it quite frequently ... but it really doesnt compare. :roll: :lol:

PS : I voted for who i thought was MOST NORMAL not UN NORMAL :? :roll:

Guess what elaine .... yeah, you got it WRONG again :? :lol:

NEPCHOON ROSE
18th March 2007, 12:20 PM
you are all barking mad......except it :D

loekie
18th March 2007, 12:28 PM
you are all barking mad......except it :D

Thanks I will Neps, but I didn't see your name on the list, loving zebras, dipped in marmelade :lol: :lol: :lol:

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 01:28 PM

ay you!! i only av a peek in the mornin wwen i get up (like now) :oops: then fk off al day then cum on at night time :D not ere all day :roll:

brenda
18th March 2007, 02:49 PM
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR GETTING THE MOST VOTES :lol:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
18th March 2007, 03:33 PM
:? :? :? :? I VOTED FOR STING :? :? :? :? :wink:

McDUB BOY :? :? :? :?

STING
18th March 2007, 04:30 PM
:? :? :? :? I VOTED FOR STING :? :? :? :? :wink:

McDUB BOY :? :? :? :?

awwwwwww, thanks hun :love::friends::love::friends:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
18th March 2007, 04:50 PM
BIG LOVE STINGY BABE :wink:

McDUB BOY 8)

STING
18th March 2007, 04:54 PM

McDUB BOY 8) :grin::love::grin::love:

Waltjo
18th March 2007, 07:34 PM

McDUB BOY 8)

Creep :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: and whatya mean Debs saying 'How can Sting and me be classed as normal' :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: On this board hun WE ARE NORMAL :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
18th March 2007, 08:08 PM

McDUB BOY 8)

Creep :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: and whatya mean Debs saying 'How can Sting and me be classed as normal' :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: On this board hun WE ARE NORMAL :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:Still LMAO at this topic :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
18th March 2007, 09:39 PM
keep voting fer me peeps. i dont wanna be fkin normal :grin:

rmd110900
18th March 2007, 09:48 PM
Deed done :P :P
Madness & Sanity go hand in hand dont they.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

loekie
18th March 2007, 10:19 PM
Deed done :P :P
Madness & Sanity go hand in hand dont they.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Who you voted for then Rob :grin:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
18th March 2007, 10:24 PM
NORMAL PEOPLE , THEY DO WHAT THERE TOLD ,eg FOLLOWERS.

WE THE UNNORMAL , DO WHAT WE WANT , eg LEADERS :grin:

McDUB BOY :vader:

loekie
18th March 2007, 10:24 PM
NORMAL PEOPLE , THEY DO WHAT THERE TOLD ,eg FOLLOWERS.

WE THE UNNORMAL , DO WHAT WE WANT , eg LEADERS :grin:

McDUB BOY :vader:

mmmmmmmm you are getting interesting every day a leader :grin:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
18th March 2007, 10:33 PM
I,M ON THE HAPPY PILLS AGAIN :?

McDUB BOY :confused: :wink:

MAYBETOMORROW
18th March 2007, 10:45 PM
So, assuming we are voting for un-normalness, where is the option for "All of the above"? :lol:

STING
18th March 2007, 11:31 PM
ecstatically happppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee :grin::grin::grin::grin:

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 11:47 PM

are ya shrink??? why :D

STING
18th March 2007, 11:51 PM

cos i don't wanna be normal. i luv being un - normal!!!!((((pride))) :grin::grin:

~JENNY~
18th March 2007, 11:55 PM

cos i don't wanna be normal. i luv being un - normal!!!!((((pride))) :grin::grin:

laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: you fkin nutter

Clubreggae
19th March 2007, 12:12 AM
The Heading says who is the" Most UnNormal" then the poll reads who is the "most normal", and that = STING at the Moment the most Normal :? :? :? :? So who is the most Un Normal then :? :?

This just dont mek sense at all :? or is this just me that doesnt understand it :?: :roll: :? :?

janice
19th March 2007, 05:31 PM
The Heading says who is the" Most UnNormal" then the poll reads who is the "most normal", and that = STING at the Moment the most Normal :? :? :? :? So who is the most Un Normal then :? :?

This just dont mek sense at all :? or is this just me that doesnt understand it :?: :roll: :? :?get bk to your kitchen :roll:

Clubreggae
19th March 2007, 07:51 PM

This just dont mek sense at all :? or is this just me that doesnt understand it :?: :roll: :? :?get bk to your kitchen :roll:Up yours :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

STING
20th March 2007, 03:19 PM
how the fk did fi get out in front? hmmph! :roll:

San Diego
20th March 2007, 04:34 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: So...does this mean I am the most normal or un normal :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those that voted for me....a big thank you........(((tis killing sting.... :evil: ))

STING
20th March 2007, 05:59 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: So...does this mean I am the most normal or un normal :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those that voted for me....a big thank you........(((tis killing sting.... :evil: ))

the most normal fi :evil:

San Diego
20th March 2007, 06:12 PM

You're just saying that cos I'm winning...Mardy B*tch :evil: :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
20th March 2007, 06:31 PM
Still cant make top nor tail of this voting :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

San Diego
20th March 2007, 06:47 PM

Me either.....and who the heck would have voted for me??? :shock:

~JENNY~
20th March 2007, 07:17 PM
come to think of it, lukin back,,

I DONT :oops:

STING
21st March 2007, 08:10 PM

You're just saying that cos I'm winning...Mardy B*tch :evil: :laff: :laff:

wtf you on abaht nah :angel:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
10th April 2007, 07:45 PM
the pink haired one

Bytheway2006
15th April 2007, 12:19 AM
Shoite Poll :roll: :roll: