13th March 2007, 01:41 PM
IS HE ON HIS HOLS???? HAVEN'T SEEN HIM POST FOR AGES

yup aussie deb said he was on hols in new zealand

bluebell
13th March 2007, 01:44 PM
CHEERS TIKKI....KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A REASON FOR HIM NOT TO POST :D

normansfan
13th March 2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah...Dave was headed to NZ for a few weeks...he left in Feb :)

STING
13th March 2007, 01:51 PM
.......and where's me mate cardboard ken? he should be here bi nah ! (looks at non existent watch and sheks head))

hmph! :roll:

loekie
13th March 2007, 01:52 PM
.......and where's me mate cardboard ken? he should be here bi nah ! (looks at non existent watch and sheks head))

Who is Ken, barbie Ken :shock:

bluebell
13th March 2007, 01:53 PM

:confused: :confused:

Tik
13th March 2007, 01:53 PM

he probably thought he was at the wrong house when he peered through the murky windows and saw Ivy Tilsley doing the jockey move to Oh im going to Barbados

STING
13th March 2007, 01:54 PM

he probably thought he was at the wrong house when he peered through the murky windows and saw Ivy Tilsley doing the jockey move to Oh im going to Barbados

fkinpissin :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::l aff::laff::laff::laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::l aff::laff::laff::laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
had to copy n paste fer dat un. it was weff it :grin:

copied n pasted some more :wink:

MAYBETOMORROW
15th March 2007, 07:15 AM

I'm sure he'll turn up sometime soon :D :D

Hi there Hazel, I hope you are doing well :friends:

:)

bluebell
15th March 2007, 10:20 AM

:laff: was getting worried about you when i didn'y see any posts from ya.....must be the longest you ever stayed away from here :friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th March 2007, 08:13 AM

:laff: was getting worried about you when i didn'y see any posts from ya.....must be the longest you ever stayed away from here :friends:

Hello again Hazel!

You know, it probably was the longest I'd been away from the BB since I joined! :o

:friends: