PDA

View Full Version : It's growing!!!

normansfan
13th March 2007, 12:57 AM
So, I bought my daughter this crab (it's not real), but it's name is Hazel and you put her in water. In just three days, she grows 600 times her original size :shock: How big is this fker going to get :o It's just in a bowl now and she's already starting to come out of the shell...600 times the size :shock: Fk the bowl...I'll need a damn tank at sea world :shock:

normansfan
13th March 2007, 02:09 AM
So I take it none of you have ever grown some sort of creature in water :? It does shrink back to it's original size ya know...hell, you could even grow a poodle :shock: Oh well...next on the list are Sea Monkeys for my daughter's birthday :D I had'em when I was a kid :P Never could figure out how to train the darn things though :? :roll:

Sarah.K
13th March 2007, 09:23 AM
No I've never grown a creature but I did have a penis from the joke shop afew years back that you put in water,it grew to about 5 inches then shrunk back to original size! :lol: My friends buy me the strangest presents rofl :o

elaine2005
13th March 2007, 09:34 AM
Grew some triopses ... HATED them ... they got huge ( looked like mini swimming monsters not unlike the aliens in WAR OF THE WORLDS ( new version ).

:?

They are now deceased. Prob did summat wrong .... HENCE WHY WE HAVE NO PETS.

Aaron Otang
13th March 2007, 09:39 AM
So, I bought my daughter this crab (it's not real), but it's name is Hazel and you put her in water. In just three days, she grows 600 times her original size :shock: How big is this fker going to get :o It's just in a bowl now and she's already starting to come out of the shell...600 times the size :shock: Fk the bowl...I'll need a damn tank at sea world :shock:

Mmmmm yesh i know what you mean... that happens to to my undercarriage when in a hot & foamy Shower!!the creatures always growing.... Do they do mini barbie dolls like that ??? :wink: :wink:

elaine2005
13th March 2007, 10:11 AM

Mmmmm yesh i know what you mean... that happens to to my undercarriage when in a hot & foamy Shower!!the creatures always growing.... Do they do mini barbie dolls like that ??? :wink: :wink:

:lol: :laff: x lots

brenda
13th March 2007, 10:13 AM
No I've never grown a creature but I did have a penis from the joke shop afew years back that you put in water,it grew to about 5 inches then shrunk back to original size! :lol: My friends buy me the strangest presents rofl :o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brenda
13th March 2007, 10:15 AM

Mmmmm yesh i know what you mean... that happens to to my undercarriage when in a hot & foamy Shower!!the creatures always growing.... Do they do mini barbie dolls like that ??? :wink: :wink: :roll: you little monkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEPCHOON ROSE
13th March 2007, 10:34 AM
No I've never grown a creature but I did have a penis from the joke shop afew years back that you put in water,it grew to about 5 inches then shrunk back to original size!

wonder if any blokes reading this are thinking........mmmmmmm i wonder :?

breakfast with ali
13th March 2007, 01:10 PM
Hi Alisha...................................my son bought the same sort of thing the other day too! Only, his is an alligator. It's only grown to about 4 inches, but yes, it came out of an egg!

~JENNY~
13th March 2007, 01:18 PM
i had sea monkeys wen i was younger,, ya can stil gett em now,,, there in a packet an looks like powder, u pour the powder in there little home you get an put water in it.. 24 hours later you have a load of minnnnnni see through creatures swimming ALIVE!! :shock: its amazin!! lol they grow to about 3 or 4 inches IF they survive :roll: :lol:

bluebell
13th March 2007, 01:43 PM
[quote="normansfan"]So, I bought my daughter this crab (it's not real), but it's name is Hazel

OMG......HOW COULD YOU CALL IT HAZEL :laff: :laff:

normansfan
13th March 2007, 01:44 PM
i had sea monkeys wen i was younger,, ya can stil gett em now,,, there in a packet an looks like powder, u pour the powder in there little home you get an put water in it.. 24 hours later you have a load of minnnnnni see through creatures swimming ALIVE!! :shock: its amazin!! lol they grow to about 3 or 4 inches IF they survive :roll: :lol:

I'm going to get my daughter some Sea Monkeys tomorrow :) They come in this packet with food and stuff...they have small tanks to choose from, like the beach or the moon...even a city :) I still don't buy the fact that you can train them to do tricks though :roll:

normansfan
13th March 2007, 01:45 PM
[quote=normansfan]So, I bought my daughter this crab (it's not real), but it's name is Hazel

We didn't name it....that was her name on the package she came in :)

bluebell
13th March 2007, 01:48 PM
[quote=normansfan]So, I bought my daughter this crab (it's not real), but it's name is Hazel

We didn't name it....that was her name on the package she came in :)

OK.....I'LL LET YOU OFF THEN :grin:

normansfan
13th March 2007, 01:54 PM
Hi Alisha...................................my son bought the same sort of thing the other day too! Only, his is an alligator. It's only grown to about 4 inches, but yes, it came out of an egg!

Yeah...this crab is looking a bit freaky :shock: She is upside down now in the bowl :? Thank god the thing isn't real...cause it looks dead :shock: But, she is getting bigger...I think :? Just don't know when she'll stop growing...oh well, she'll shrink back anyway :P

normansfan
13th March 2007, 02:33 PM
http://www.cornishcrispa.co.uk/images/Sea_monkeys_sea_bubble.jpg

Thousands of these fkers are gonna grow come next week :shock:
http://www.allthesea.com/img/sea-monkey-04.jpg

normansfan
13th March 2007, 02:38 PM
Ya think it would get a bit crowed in there :shock: :shock:
http://www.geocities.com/dchiayee/seamonkeys.jpg

normansfan
13th March 2007, 02:41 PM
I couldn't help myself :lol: :lol:
http://www.seamonkeymania.com/pics/sea-monkeys-wobbler1.jpg
Ok, I'll stop it now :lol: :lol:

MAYBETOMORROW
15th March 2007, 08:20 AM
No I've never grown a creature but I did have a penis from the joke shop afew years back that you put in water,it grew to about 5 inches then shrunk back to original size!

wonder if any blokes reading this are thinking........mmmmmmm i wonder :?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Madam Madusa1
15th March 2007, 10:39 PM
I know some one that grew those sea monkey jobbies and spilt em all over the carpet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

normansfan
15th March 2007, 10:58 PM
I know some one that grew those sea monkey jobbies and spilt em all over the carpet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock:

Madam Madusa1
15th March 2007, 11:02 PM

She said a bit more than that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

normansfan
15th March 2007, 11:04 PM

They are so flipping tiny...how would you scoop'em up :shock:

Madam Madusa1
15th March 2007, 11:08 PM

She didn't she hoovered em up. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

normansfan
15th March 2007, 11:10 PM

:aagh: :aagh: poor b*stards :aagh: :aagh:

Madam Madusa1
15th March 2007, 11:14 PM

didn't do the hoover much good either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

normansfan
15th March 2007, 11:15 PM

didn't do the hoover much good either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would think not :shock: :shock: :shock: