http://client0.sigmachat.com/sc.php?id=117675

Groovy Des will be your host :? :wink:

see ya's at 8pm people :beer: :beer:

STING
11th March 2007, 06:06 PM
awwww well done planko. i'll try and mek it hun :friends: :grin:

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 06:08 PM
awwww well done planko. i'll try and mek it hun :friends: :grin:u might not win this time El Pinky :bigwink: :smokin:

STING
11th March 2007, 06:14 PM
awwww well done planko. i'll try and mek it hun :friends: :grin:u might not win this time El Pinky :bigwink: :smokin:

don't fkin wannoo plank. no fker in their reight mind would wanna win would they??? :laff::laff:

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 06:16 PM

don't fkin wannoo plank. no fker in their reight mind would wanna win would they??? :laff::laff:not as easy as last time :wink: :wink:

STING
11th March 2007, 06:18 PM

don't fkin wannoo plank. no fker in their reight mind would wanna win would they??? :laff::laff:not as easy as last time :wink: :wink:

good, good. glad to hear it cos i really really really don't wanna fkin win. i'm sick to death of doing quiz questions so it'll be nice to come in, relax and not have to worry about winning fer a change :grin::mrgreen:

UBlong2me
11th March 2007, 06:40 PM
see you there :D

San Diego
11th March 2007, 06:42 PM
Good Job Des... :grin:

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 06:46 PM
there might even be a "trick question" in amongst them :roll: :wink:

not many sports this time though :?

UBlong2me
11th March 2007, 06:50 PM
oh no! trick question...sting! let's tie our hands behind our backs ok...let Elaine win tonight :haha: :haha:

STING
11th March 2007, 06:53 PM
oh no! trick question...sting! let's tie our hands behind our backs ok...let Elaine win tonight :haha: :haha:

i'm just gonna type 'toss' for everything and then i'll get em aall wrong innit? :grin:

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 06:54 PM

i'm just gonna type 'toss' for everything and then i'll get em aall wrong innit? :grin:one of the answers might be "toss" :wink: :wink:

i'm gonna guess that no-one will get over 8 right :bigwink:

San Diego
11th March 2007, 06:56 PM

i'm just gonna type 'toss' for everything and then i'll get em aall wrong innit? :grin:one of the answers might be "toss" :wink: :wink:

8 out of 30!!!! On the entire quiz????? :shock:

STING
11th March 2007, 06:57 PM

looks like you'll be doing it again next week then plank. good luck to yer :haha:

~JENNY~
11th March 2007, 07:20 PM
am goin for a meal so i wont be ere to play :P cum to think of it, av not dun the quiz for aggggeeeeessssssss

CazLuvsUBs
11th March 2007, 08:24 PM
Is that our chatroom back then?? :o I managed to log in2 it and never had done b4???? Theres no one in there mind!!! :?

Biglove
Caroline

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 08:37 PM
Is that our chatroom back then?? :o I managed to log in2 it and never had done b4???? Theres no one in there mind!!! :?

Biglove
Carolineits not "our" chatroom..... we might get that back one day :roll: :wink:

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 08:38 PM
BE WARNED !

I intend on breaking my record tonight .... :lol:

yeah im after 3 POINTS! :roll:

STING
11th March 2007, 08:42 PM
BE WARNED !

yeah im after 3 POINTS! :roll:

i intend to lose toneet so if i'm getting ahead o mesen will some fker rap me knuckles :grin:

CazLuvsUBs
11th March 2007, 08:45 PM

Biglove
Carolineits not "our" chatroom..... we might get that back one day :roll: :wink:

I thought it wasn't our chatroom, havent been in there 4 years and years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Might give the quiz a go if I get time, want to watch the second half of a film that I fell asleep through lastnite! :shock:

Biglove
Caroline

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 08:46 PM
BE WARNED !

yeah im after 8 POINTS! :roll:u'll win with that score :bigwink: :rolleyes:

STING
11th March 2007, 08:47 PM

Biglove

I thought it wasn't our chatroom, havent been in there 4 years and years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Might give the quiz a go if I get time, want to watch the second half of a film that I fell asleep through lastnite! :shock:

Biglove
Caroline

try and get in. you never know you may win. not that there's owt great about winning. you have to do the quiz questions next week. :aagh:

STING
11th March 2007, 08:48 PM
BE WARNED !

yeah im after 8 POINTS! :roll:u'll win with that score :bigwink: :rolleyes:

you faffing again planko???? :roll::roll:

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 08:48 PM

Biglove

Biglove
Caroline

try and get in. you never know you may win. not that there's owt great about winning. you have to do the quiz questions next week. :aagh:dont i fkin know about that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

CazLuvsUBs
11th March 2007, 08:49 PM

Biglove

Biglove
Caroline

try and get in. you never know you may win. not that there's owt great about winning. you have to do the quiz questions next week. :aagh:

Fk that!!! :laff: :eek: Thats more like a punishment that a prize, why cant the looser do the questions for the next week, cant we change it?? Would make people more keen to win!! :friends: :lol:

Biglove
Caroline

Biglove
Caroline

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 08:50 PM
10 MINS TILL THE BIG SHOWDOWN DES ... Hope to God they are your best Qs ever ... since you had 2 wks to think them up.

:roll: :lol:

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 08:51 PM
10 MINS TILL THE BIG SHOWDOWN DES ... Hope to God they are your best Qs ever ... since you had 2 wks to think them up.

:roll: :lol:some u might know & some u might not know :rolleyes: :bigwink:

my prediction is that someone will win with 8 points 8)

STING
11th March 2007, 08:51 PM

aye, but he only did em today innit? bet he's robbed em all off a quiz site n all :laff::laff: x more

Groovy 40
11th March 2007, 08:52 PM

aye, but he only did em today innit? bet he's robbed em all off a quiz site n all :laff::laff: x more than last timei did pinky.....nowt wrong in that :bigwink:

STING
11th March 2007, 08:53 PM

aye, but he only did em today innit? bet he's robbed em all off a quiz site n all :laff::laff: x more than last timei did pinky.....nowt wrong in that :bigwink:

thought so, yer cheeky minx :haha: