PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario ONLINE etc

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 12:37 PM
I found this one site cus i miss the old mario games but its not the best one ... does anyone have a better link ?

Doubt it ... just asking on the offchance.

http://allthegames.net/super_mario_world.html

I want to play all the old mario games from the NES / SNES days.
We have a N64, GAMECUBE, Wii but i dont like the new mario games. :roll:

janice
11th March 2007, 12:42 PM
just try typing in google mario games, thats what i do with pacman, im such a pacman freak :D

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 12:48 PM
Thats how i found my current one hun ... it worked but most of ( 90% + ) of the links threw up ones you had to download or else pay for.

This one is ok but its not got all of the games on it.

TRUTH IS ... I would like to buy an old snes just to play mario games.

I bought an N64 just to play NEW TETRIS :oops:

>>> will go have another thorough search see if i can find anything on that ask jeeves bugger. lol

janice
11th March 2007, 12:49 PM
omg that link u put up i cant get over the first drop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

janice
11th March 2007, 12:52 PM
am so gettin the fkin hump now, :evil:

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 12:56 PM
erm ask jeeves is now just ASK.com :? :lol:

Jan its a right bugger innit :lol: its hard ( for me ) getting used to keyboard controlls instead of a console hand controller :roll:

Clubreggae
11th March 2007, 01:05 PM
Aint you lot got any spuds to peel :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

:wink: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
11th March 2007, 01:07 PM

Jan its a right bugger innit :lol: its hard ( for me ) getting used to keyboard controlls instead of a console hand controller :roll:elaine y did u put this fkin game up, i still aint got across,

and debs, i got a mother that cooks dinner on a sundey :D

Clubreggae
11th March 2007, 01:08 PM

Jan its a right bugger innit :lol: its hard ( for me ) getting used to keyboard controlls instead of a console hand controller :roll:elaine y did u put this fkin game up, i still aint got across,

:roll: :roll: Lazy Cow :roll: :roll:

janice
11th March 2007, 01:14 PM

:roll: :roll: Lazy Cow :roll: :roll:this is one day of the week i never cook, we rather go out for a pub dinner, or mummy cooks :D

Clubreggae
11th March 2007, 01:15 PM

:roll: :roll: Lazy Cow :roll: :roll:this is one day of the week i never cook, we rather go out for a pub dinner, or mummy cooks :D

and thats a good enough excuse is it, :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

for you to play games all day :?: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
11th March 2007, 01:17 PM

for you to play games all day :?: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:no debs ill play games till 2 then go for me dinner, sunday is my day, my hubby does the house work b4 i get up, then cup of tea and brekkie waiting for me, im spoilt

Clubreggae
11th March 2007, 01:23 PM

for you to play games all day :?: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:no debs ill play games till 2 then go for me dinner, sunday is my day, my hubby does the house work b4 i get up, then cup of tea and brekkie waiting for me, im spoilt

Yes :shock: A spolt Brat :roll: :roll: :roll:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
11th March 2007, 01:29 PM

Yes :shock: A spolt Brat :roll: :roll: :roll:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Very very very spoilt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

janice
11th March 2007, 01:32 PM
its what you called well trained :wink:

loekie
11th March 2007, 01:33 PM
its what you called well trained :wink:

mmmmmmmmm do you give any course for that and if you do can I take it then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~JENNY~
11th March 2007, 02:00 PM
http://www.everyvideogame.com/

Here you go chuck,,, every video game ever out :)

janice
11th March 2007, 02:17 PM
http://www.everyvideogame.com/

Here you go chuck,,, every video game ever out :)thanks jen did u have to, now i wont move :lol:

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 02:49 PM
Thank you JENNY IPOD you little gem :D :D :D ... off to play ( whilst the dinner cooks ) < that part for debs benefit :? cheeky moo! :lol:

~JENNY~
11th March 2007, 02:51 PM
:wink: :friends:

STING
11th March 2007, 02:52 PM
thomas managed to download james pond three on his pc and young merlin. all we need nah is a controller to play it cos that arrow shite is crap innit? :aagh:

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 03:16 PM
I was trying to play SHADOWGATE ... loved it years ago but either its not working or else my pc is messed up ... :?

I followed another link and played MANIC MINOR jetsetwilly LMAO ... I remember my aunt and my mum playing that for hours and chuckie egg. :lol:

GOOD OLD DAYS AY. :o

Hmmm ...

Still a BRILL SITE LINK JEN .. tonsa stuff there , given the link to my son 8)

elaine2005
11th March 2007, 03:23 PM
Gonna have ANOTHER longer play .... bbl x or tomorrow x :lol:

janice
11th March 2007, 04:01 PM
well had me dinner, got me fags ready at pc, now of to play some games :lol: