PDA

View Full Version : alone again

STING
10th March 2007, 02:41 PM
.....naturally; gilbert o sullivan...............

he were alreight when he had that flat cap but looked a twat when he took it off to reveal a mad afro, and his songs suffered too. clare were a bit crap innit and so was 'get dahn' :roll:

i dunno, i get rid o mandy and i get to the bb and it's fkin dead. where is everyone ? why am i alone?

(((lone))

(((lone)))

:sad:

STING
10th March 2007, 02:42 PM
i spy with my ickle i summat beginning with S........................

Showaddywaddy, i see you...........................:love::love:

~JENNY~
ITS BIN DEAD ALL MORNIN :twisted: :roll: fkin shyt innit shrink

~JENNY~

:laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss:

STING
10th March 2007, 02:43 PM

santababybyearthakitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello babesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx where is every fker???? :aagh:

~JENNY~

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: cant stop gigglin at this :lol:

STING

:laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss:

:love::love::love:

STING
10th March 2007, 02:44 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: cant stop gigglin at this :lol:

glad i med some fker laff today. i'm feeling absolutely fkin humourless! :grin:

~JENNY~
10th March 2007, 02:44 PM

santababybyearthakitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello babesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx where is every fker???? :aagh:

dunno chuck,, fink everyones finally gota life :lol: i dint cum on all yesterday cs i got that pissed off wiv it, so i cum on at the night instead wiv u lot :wink:

~JENNY~
10th March 2007, 02:45 PM

awwwww thats jus you tho innit shitbag,, u dont have to try :lol: :love:

janice
10th March 2007, 02:47 PM
im eating a bacon sarnie :D

STING
10th March 2007, 02:48 PM

awwwww thats jus you tho innit shitbag,, u dont have to try :lol: :love: :love::love::love:

yer know i've been the fkin gym this morning and i've danced in the front room and yakked to mandy and STILL hubby and son are asleep. fkin useless lazy tosspots or wot? who the fk wants to sleep all day? there's just sooooo much to do innit ? :roll:

janice
10th March 2007, 02:49 PM
you yakked to mandy, theres a wonder u got a word in :lol: :lol: :lol:

STING
10th March 2007, 02:49 PM

alreight granny :grin::grin:

janice
10th March 2007, 02:50 PM

alreight granny :grin::grin:hello babes, u ok :D

STING
10th March 2007, 02:50 PM

if i'm in that determined frame o mind i can get in a coupla sentences here n there gran. meks stuff more equal :grin:

p.s mandy dint dance wi me, she were on da phone in the other room, erm, yakking :grin:

janice
10th March 2007, 02:51 PM

if i'm in that determined frame o mind i can get in a coupla sentences here n there gran. meks stuff more equal :grin:

p.s mandy dint dance wi me, she were on da phone in the other room, erm, yakking :grin:ill dance with you at fest hunny :wink:

STING
10th March 2007, 02:51 PM

fine hun. just psyching mesen up for the coming fest. i'm getting excited n jittery nah. canny wait to see you's all again. hope you're not too pished when i see yer so you can fkin recognise me :grin:

STING
10th March 2007, 02:52 PM

p.s mandy dint dance wi me, she were on da phone in the other room, erm, yakking :grin:ill dance with you at fest hunny :wink:

good girl cos i've been in training for a few weeks nah. i'm gonna dance your, and every other fkers, ass off! :grin:

janice
10th March 2007, 02:53 PM

fine hun. just psyching mesen up for the coming fest. i'm getting excited n jittery nah. canny wait to see you's all again. hope you're not too pished when i see yer so you can fkin recognise me :grin:sting a fkin blind man could see u coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STING
10th March 2007, 02:54 PM

fine hun. just psyching mesen up for the coming fest. i'm getting excited n jittery nah. canny wait to see you's all again. hope you're not too pished when i see yer so you can fkin recognise me :grin:sting a fkin blind man could see u coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laff::laff: yeah, can see me coming but not necessarily recognise me, espesh if they're so pished they've pissed their pants quite a lot! :grin::evil:

janice
10th March 2007, 02:56 PM
well i got me bottle of aftershock and spare knickers, and some sick bags, so im sorted :D

STING
10th March 2007, 02:57 PM
well i got me bottle of aftershock and spare knickers, and some sick bags, so im sorted :D

so you dint mek up me special fest bucket like i suggested den. you can cart it round wi yer oer yer arm all neet and just 'hewie' when yer need to. i'm not fetching me coat(so no pocket to spew in) so i'm gonna mek mesen up a fest bucket and get mandy to carry it fer me :grin:

janice
10th March 2007, 02:58 PM

so you dint mek up me special fest bucket like i suggested den. you can cart it round wi yer oer yer arm all neet and just 'hewie' when yer need to. i'm not fetching me coat(so no pocket to spew in) so i'm gonna mek mesen up a fest bucket and get mandy to carry it fer me :grin:fk we need big buckets then, will she carry mine to :lol: along with me spare knickers :wink:

STING
10th March 2007, 03:01 PM

so you dint mek up me special fest bucket like i suggested den. you can cart it round wi yer oer yer arm all neet and just 'hewie' when yer need to. i'm not fetching me coat(so no pocket to spew in) so i'm gonna mek mesen up a fest bucket and get mandy to carry it fer me :grin:fk we need big buckets then, will she carry mine to :lol: along with me spare knickers :wink:

but you already have yer very own bucket anyway haven't yer, bucket minge! :laff::laff::laff:

mandy says she's gonna have a drink this fest but it smells like bullshit to me. she ALWAYS sez she's gonna have a drink but ends up supping red bull anyway :roll: so i'm sure she'll oblige in carrying all the buckets - she'll have fkall else to do innit? :roll:

janice
10th March 2007, 03:05 PM

but you already have yer very own bucket anyway haven't yer, bucket minge! :laff::laff::laff:

mandy says she's gonna have a drink this fest but it smells like bullshit to me. she ALWAYS sez she's gonna have a drink but ends up supping red bull anyway :roll: so i'm sure she'll oblige in carrying all the buckets - she'll have fkall else to do innit? :roll:never mind the buckets what about some thick tape to put across her mouth :lol: :lol:

STING
10th March 2007, 03:14 PM

mandy says she's gonna have a drink this fest but it smells like bullshit to me. she ALWAYS sez she's gonna have a drink but ends up supping red bull anyway :roll: so i'm sure she'll oblige in carrying all the buckets - she'll have fkall else to do innit? :roll:never mind the buckets what about some thick tape to put across her mouth :lol: :lol:

omg , you'll have to fetch it though cos i'm her bezzy and need to be loyal and support her n stuff . :roll: but you n strump n mags could grab her in the bogs, wrestle her to the floor and gag her, i'll just act pissed and pretend to not understand what her eyes are telling me :laff::laff:

janice
10th March 2007, 03:23 PM

omg , you'll have to fetch it though cos i'm her bezzy and need to be loyal and support her n stuff . :roll: but you n strump n mags could grab her in the bogs, wrestle her to the floor and gag her, i'll just act pissed and pretend to not understand what her eyes are telling me :laff::laff:as i said b4 we will sit her in the corner with debs, they will get on great, as they bith talk utter shit :lol: :lol:

STING
10th March 2007, 03:39 PM

omg , you'll have to fetch it though cos i'm her bezzy and need to be loyal and support her n stuff . :roll: but you n strump n mags could grab her in the bogs, wrestle her to the floor and gag her, i'll just act pissed and pretend to not understand what her eyes are telling me :laff::laff:as i said b4 we will sit her in the corner with debs, they will get on great, as they bith talk utter shit :lol: :lol: we'll have to manoeuvre em into that. they'd have sooooooooo much to talk about; price of wet wipes, how to best clean those nasty bits round the bottom o taps etc..... :grin:

Clubreggae
10th March 2007, 07:42 PM
.....naturally; gilbert o sullivan...............

he were alreight when he had that flat cap but looked a twat when he took it off to reveal a mad afro, and his songs suffered too. clare were a bit crap innit and so was 'get dahn' :roll:

i dunno, i get rid o mandy and i get to the bb and it's fkin dead. where is everyone ? why am i alone?

(((lone))

(((lone)))

:sad:I remember :roll: going to see him in the mid- Seventies at The Birmingham Town Hall (was probably my first live gig) Used to love "Matrimony" :) :) :roll: :roll: