PDA

View Full Version : First person

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 12:53 AM
to tell SistaFan the Delta Goodram song shes looking for gets all her Nectar points :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :friends:
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

San Diego
9th March 2007, 12:54 AM
to tell SistaFan the Delta Goodram song shes looking for gets all her Nectar points :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :friends:

What are Nectar points and will they matter???

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 12:56 AM

What are Nectar points and will they matter???Points you get for spending money at the Supermarket, and yes they matter very much to SistaFan, shes got something like 6 million and still saving :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

San Diego
9th March 2007, 12:57 AM

What are Nectar points and will they matter???Points you get for spending money at the Supermarket, and yes they matter very much to SistaFan, shes got something like 6 million and still saving :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aww poor thing.....she really needs to get out more.. :roll: :roll:

San Diego
9th March 2007, 12:58 AM
6 million :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: My god that girl can eat :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

elaine2005
9th March 2007, 09:57 AM
i love delta goodrem .... i have ALL her songs. :lol:

littlecrow
9th March 2007, 11:52 AM
the points are no good .. i shop in morrissons..lol

brenda
9th March 2007, 02:24 PM

What are Nectar points and will they matter???Points you get for spending money at the Supermarket, and yes they matter very much to SistaFan, shes got something like 6 million and still saving :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :) ok then what will she get for 10 million then a cup or a plate free :lol:

Sista fan
9th March 2007, 03:33 PM
Ive collected over 25,000 in 3 years , I think 3000 would buy me entry to madame tussauds for example... :lol:

NOT giving them up for anything though :twisted: