Dont bother, they dont work :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tik
8th March 2007, 08:17 PM
i know i tried using one to staple a piece of paper to my face

there rubbish

Clubreggae
8th March 2007, 08:25 PM

there rubbishHow could you possibly staple a piece of paper to your face with one :?: :?

They are damp pieces of cloth :roll: :roll: with a supposedley :roll: miracle cleaning fluid in them :roll: :?

STING
8th March 2007, 08:26 PM

there rubbish :laff: X loads

Clubreggae
8th March 2007, 08:27 PM
:roll: X loads too :D

STING
8th March 2007, 08:29 PM
:roll: X loads too :D :laff: x more

Sarah.K
8th March 2007, 08:51 PM
I agree theyre shit,I have to have them at work! :roll:

STING
8th March 2007, 08:55 PM
I agree theyre shit,I have to have them at work! :roll:

so you couldnae manage to staple em to your face either sarah??? worra scam! :aagh:

Sarah.K
8th March 2007, 08:58 PM
Lmao I'll give it a go 2moro and let ya know :lol:

Rachel~B
8th March 2007, 08:59 PM

can i do it to u?...maybe its all in the angle? :P

STING
8th March 2007, 09:00 PM

can i do it to u?...maybe its all in the angle? :P

perhaps you have to do a backflip onto the top o the fridge first to get em to work prop! :aagh:

Sarah.K
8th March 2007, 09:00 PM
Rach u Sicko! :shock: :lol:

STING
8th March 2007, 09:02 PM
Rach u Sicko! :shock: :lol:

good job you said that cos i was gonna tek offence the way it was :grin:

elaine2005
8th March 2007, 09:06 PM
Dont bother, they dont work :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

they do deb ... if you open the packet ... divide them in half ... ONE HALF whipes the microwave whilst the other half whipes the fridge ( thats it ONE USE ) throw packet in the bin :roll: :roll: :roll:

seen thicker tracing paper. :? :wink:

Clubreggae
8th March 2007, 11:10 PM
http://www.towsure.com/home/images/products/f195.gif

Dont buy :!:

right load of rubbish, the packet lies :x :roll: :roll:

San Diego
8th March 2007, 11:11 PM
I think soap and hot water works best. :D

Clubreggae
8th March 2007, 11:15 PM
I think soap and hot water works best. :DYes your right, with plenty of elbow grease :) :)

STING
8th March 2007, 11:19 PM
once in a blue moon when i can be arsed to clean owt, i like sugar soap cos it's wikkid. teks everyting off everyfkinting :grin: i dont clean often as yer know but i'd recommend it for those dirty bastards like mesen :evil:

Clubreggae
8th March 2007, 11:26 PM
once in a blue moon when i can be arsed to clean owt, i like sugar soap cos it's wikkid. teks everyting off everyfkinting :grin: i dont clean often as yer know but i'd recommend it for those dirty bastards like mesen :evil: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Nicola R
8th March 2007, 11:42 PM
Clean???......what's that?
can't even see the muck for the mess............ :roll: ......washing & more washing...........

I'm rite off chemicals at the mo & using ECO lemon 'n alvera stuff ...........does a great jobby......shampoo also cleans the bath a treat! :wink:

San Diego
8th March 2007, 11:47 PM
can't even see the muck for the mess............ :roll: ......washing & more washing...........

I'm rite off chemicals at the mo & using ECO lemon 'n alvera stuff ...........does a great jobby......shampoo also cleans the bath a treat! :wink:

Try White vinengar in hot water...works like a miracle :D

Nicola R
8th March 2007, 11:58 PM

will do !..................cheers :wink:

STING
9th March 2007, 12:03 AM

ach hoodly :roll:

San Diego
9th March 2007, 12:05 AM

Oh get off it!!!! How the fk would you know.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
9th March 2007, 12:17 AM

i dint say i'd know did i? just rolling me eyes at all these fkin cleaning tips(mine included) i'd rather be bored outta me tits than clean owt really :aagh:

Nicola R
9th March 2007, 12:29 AM

i dint say i'd know did i? just rolling me eyes at all these fkin cleaning tips(mine included) i'd rather be bored outta me tits than clean owt really :aagh:

:laff:........ ..just hire the polishing 'police' to get on with the job