Sista fan
8th March 2007, 10:17 AM
What do you spend yours on?? :?: :?:

Who has got the MOST :?: :?: :?:

:friends: :friends:

Sarah.K
8th March 2007, 10:18 AM
Blimey how bored are you :lol:
Ive got just over 1000 at the mo and the last lot I brought champagne with in Sainsbury :D

Sista fan
8th March 2007, 10:22 AM
Not bored :!: :!: :D
Just interested Ive got 25,283 :!: :!: :!: :!:

Sarah.K
8th March 2007, 10:25 AM
Bloody hell!!! Thats some shopping uve done to get those :shock:
Maybe have a look on their website to get afew buying ideas?
Have fun spending all those :lol:

Sista fan
8th March 2007, 10:34 AM
im saving them up :!: :!:

dont know for how long though :!: :!: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clubreggae
8th March 2007, 10:45 AM
What do you spend yours on?? :?: :?:

Who has got the MOST :?: :?: :?:

:friends: :friends:busy again Kim :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sista fan
8th March 2007, 10:49 AM
Could ask u the same thing... :!: :!:

im just off to meet a friend at cafe de nero :!: :!: :!:

:roll:

Clubreggae
8th March 2007, 10:50 AM
Could ask u the same thing... :!: :!:

im just off to meet a friend at cafe de nero :!: :!: :!:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:twisted: :twisted:

Sista fan
8th March 2007, 10:50 AM
:? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mozlongtime
8th March 2007, 11:07 AM
Lager :beer:

:smokin: :smokin:

After Tonight
8th March 2007, 11:35 AM
Me I've got 12,748 points

:D

Saving 'em 'n all...dunno what for though!

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 12:59 AM
BTTT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/A89BE82C-EDFD-4096-AF39-275FBA3A0D02/0/Nectar_points_header_235x200.jpg

caz1303
9th March 2007, 02:48 AM
Jut had an e mail from that martin lewis, the money saving guy, and he says that not to spend necter points till later in the month as they are having a "sale" not sure how thatwould work but might get more for yourpoints!

"what do points make - prizes" !! :D

Caz
xx

elaine2005
9th March 2007, 09:56 AM
im always forgetting my card ( mind theres only 2 places i shop that i can use it anyway ) sainsburys and when im feeling rich :roll: debenhams .... so i doubt i have many points. lol

:shock: :o @ 25,283 POINTS ... How on earth did you manage that ? and what is it worth in real money ? :lol:

Sista fan
9th March 2007, 10:14 AM
I was sent some vouchers that said if you spend a certain amount you can get triple points, So I was very careful to make sure I used them up, for example if i was say 8.00 off the target id rush round and collect other products just so i could obtain the triple points..
Its probably over 3 years since I cashed them in... :wink:
We also get points for all our petrol and diesal..... :D
Im not entirely sure how much they are worth in cash.. :?

Helena
9th March 2007, 01:03 PM
spent mine in debenams just before x-mas. got kev a lovely jacket that was 110 but only cost me 10 cuz i had millions of points.

NEPCHOON ROSE
9th March 2007, 01:52 PM
spend them on me...you know you want too :D

elaine2005
9th March 2007, 06:39 PM
:? how do you find out how many points you have ?
I checked the receipt from sainsburys today and it doesnt say.
Unless im looking wrong.

Boots always tell you how much you have .... ive had tons of freebies through boots points over the years and had a mobile phone amongst other stuff with my WHSmith ones many moons ago.

:)

janice
9th March 2007, 08:42 PM
ok can some one please tell me what is nector :D

STING
9th March 2007, 08:52 PM

uncle fester's brother :grin:

janice
9th March 2007, 08:54 PM

uncle fester's brother :grin:well now im confused :D

STING
9th March 2007, 09:00 PM
i've been saving em for about 45 years nah and have still only got one 2.50 voucher :grin::roll:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 09:26 PM
You have to spend money to get the points :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

janice
9th March 2007, 09:27 PM
well thanks for the help, WHAT THE FK IS NECTOR

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 09:28 PM
well thanks for the help, WHAT THE FK IS NECTORIts what Bees make Jan :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

STING
9th March 2007, 09:29 PM

our sainsbury's is in town, there's fkall choice, it's expensive and it's crap. i hate spending me wedge there :aagh:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 09:32 PM

our sainsbury's is in town, there's fkall choice, it's expensive and it's crap. i hate spending me wedge there :aagh:Go for there own Brand then ,or their basics range :) its all the same just the packaging is different :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ive tried them all :roll: Sainsbury Beans the same as Heinz :roll:

STING
9th March 2007, 09:33 PM

our sainsbury's is in town, there's fkall choice, it's expensive and it's crap. i hate spending me wedge there :aagh:Go for there own Brand then ,or their basics range :) its all the same just the packaging is different :roll: :roll: :roll:

beans are shite so's spaghetti. hate all that shite! :aagh:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 09:38 PM

beans are shite so's spaghetti. hate all that shite! :aagh:Well you could try Sainsbury's own Weetabix they are the same as "THE" Weetabix and half the price :roll: So is the dishwasher powder and the Bread :)

Depends on whats on your list i suppose.

Personally I run around the Poundshop for some things, then onto Home bargains, then Iceland the finish up in Sainsburys.

Always spend too much anyhow :roll: :roll:

STING
9th March 2007, 09:43 PM

beans are shite so's spaghetti. hate all that shite! :aagh:Well you could try Sainsbury's own Weetabix they are the same as "THE" Weetabix and half the price :roll: So is the dishwasher powder and the Bread :)

Personally I run around the Poundshop for some things, then onto Home bargains, then Iceland the finish up in Sainsburys.

Always spend too much anyhow :roll: :roll: this is why i hate fkin shopping . canny just go to a coupla shops , have to go all oer the fkin world to get stuff that's value fer money. sometimes i have to walk fkin miles just to get some cheapo soap powder :roll: :aagh:

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 09:45 PM
What are nector points???? :shock:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 09:47 PM

Always spend too much anyhow :roll: :roll: this is why i hate fkin shopping . canny just go to a coupla shops , have to go all oer the fkin world to get stuff that's value fer money. sometimes i have to walk fkin miles just to get some cheapo soap powder :roll: :aagh:Sainsbury Own "Basics" Does what it says on the box" 1kg box of Washing Powder 56p :eek: :eek: quick Run :laff: :laff: Does the same job as Persil at 2.69 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 09:47 PM
What are nector points???? :shock:the Bees make them :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

STING
9th March 2007, 09:49 PM

Always spend too much anyhow :roll: :roll: this is why i hate fkin shopping . canny just go to a coupla shops , have to go all oer the fkin world to get stuff that's value fer money. sometimes i have to walk fkin miles just to get some cheapo soap powder :roll: :aagh:Sainsbury Own "Basics" Does what it says on the box" 1kg box of Washing Powder 56p :eek: :eek: quick Run :laff: :laff: Does the same job as Persil at 2.69 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jeese, cheers fi dat debs. never even dreamed o looking at their shite cos i thought it would be too expensive. shall have a neb nah :grin:

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 09:50 PM
What are nector points???? :shock:the Bees make them :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Oh thanks :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 09:52 PM
Oh thanks :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
9th March 2007, 09:53 PM
Oh thanks :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:ive asked that twice ron and they wont tell me what the fk nector is :evil:

STING
9th March 2007, 09:54 PM
Oh thanks :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:ive asked that twice ron and they wont tell me what the fk nector is :evil:

you get a card and collect points at sainsburys :roll:

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 09:54 PM
Oh thanks :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
:? :? :? :shock: :? :? :? :shock: :roll: :roll:

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 09:55 PM
Sod the nector!!!!!
:? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock:

janice
9th March 2007, 09:55 PM

you get a card and collect points at sainsburys :roll:oh right, so y didnt u say that in first place then :roll:

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 09:57 PM

Sainsburys :shock: :shock:
Dont go there..held a boycott against them since they said i
was too young to buy beer
cheeky folker i was 17 :shock: :shock:

STING
9th March 2007, 10:00 PM

fk, that's a looooooooooooooooong grudge fob! :aagh:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 10:00 PM

jeese, cheers fi dat debs. never even dreamed o looking at their shite cos i thought it would be too expensive. shall have a neb nah :grin:Yes do have a look, you will be surprised :) :)

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 10:02 PM

yeah i know stubborn folker i am :wink:
strictly asdsa for me :laff::laff::laff:

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 10:03 PM

cheeky so & so Its not that long ago :wink: :shock: :shock:

janice
9th March 2007, 10:04 PM

cheeky so & so Its not that long ago :wink: :shock: :shock:about 30 years :wink:

STING
9th March 2007, 10:05 PM

cheeky so & so Its not that long ago :wink: :shock: :shock:

fkin loooong enuff fob me ol stick o celery :laff:

rmd110900
9th March 2007, 10:06 PM

cheeky so & so Its not that long ago :wink: :shock: :shock:about 30 years :wink:
:laff::laff::laff::laff: watch it :shock:

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 10:08 PM
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/C85D7172-C952-45CE-9D84-677378BF822E/0/basics_washing_powder_125x125.jpg

look for this kind of packaging :) :)

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 10:10 PM
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/3315CBEF-011B-430E-80C0-C7AF02A174E8/0/basics_trifle_125x125.jpg

Or treat yourself with this :) :) :) :)

Clubreggae
9th March 2007, 10:12 PM
http://images.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/483/Sainsbury_s_Basics_Creamed_Tomato_Soup__6546483.jp g

Heres something else :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:) :)