PDA

View Full Version : So what's everyone

Waltjo
18th February 2007, 11:01 AM
going to be doing today? tis a lovely sunny day here :grin: :grin: I feel I should be doing something constructive but.......... :grin:

loekie
18th February 2007, 11:02 AM
Gonna get dressed now Mags, and then off to the carnaval parade, drinking is already started over here :jester: :jester: :beer: :beer: :friends:

UBlong2me
18th February 2007, 11:02 AM
I'm recovering from 2 birthday parties, can't be arsed to do much other than hang around here :grin: :grin:

Waltjo
18th February 2007, 11:04 AM
Gonna get dressed now Mags, and then off to the carnaval parade, drinking is already started over here :jester: :jester: :beer: :beer: :friends:

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: Gerda can I pop over and join you :grin: :grin: just in the mood for summat like that :grin: :grin: :grin:

loekie
18th February 2007, 11:06 AM

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: Gerda can I pop over and join you :grin: :grin: just in the mood for summat like that :grin: :grin: :grin:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: You always welcome Mags, but I'm afraid you would be coming to late. Will have one for you :beer: :kiss: :love: :friends:

Lou.B
18th February 2007, 11:07 AM
Hellooooo :grin:

Well at the moment i'm doing college work :rolleyes: gotta be in for Wednesday :rolleyes: :laff:
And then i'm at work till 9 :rolleyes:

UBlong2me
18th February 2007, 11:08 AM
Hey Lou, good luck with your college work hun :friends:

Waltjo
18th February 2007, 11:11 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: You always welcome Mags, but I'm afraid you would be coming to late. Will have one for you :beer: :kiss: :love: :friends:

Awwww shame, ok Gerda I will be thinking of you having a good time lol :grin: :grin:

Hiya Lou btw :kiss: :kiss: Just think of it lol :rolleyes: as being self improvement :love: