PDA

View Full Version : NODS

sparkler
17th February 2007, 12:29 AM
Have a word with urself u daft Jockster :laff:

Tell u what - in March u and me will go to M & S and look for the free sample of wine and I will do the line " I'm a recovering alki" instead of u for a laff.................the bet is - will I laff b4 I deliver the line? I bet 10 I do lol................u may as well send me the tenner now.

Sarah xx

Nods
17th February 2007, 11:07 AM

Tell u what - in March u and me will go to M & S and look for the free sample of wine and I will do the line " I'm a recovering alki" instead of u for a laff.................the bet is - will I laff b4 I deliver the line? I bet 10 I do lol................u may as well send me the tenner now.

Sarah xx

aye right.yeah had to mention the MS didn`t you........... :grin:

I accept the bet with relish....MMMMmmmmmmmmm relish..

the 10 spot is mine,mine I tells ya........

mbg
17th February 2007, 07:06 PM

Sarah xx

thought you were banned from m& s for shoplifting?
love
chris xxx

champane
17th February 2007, 07:29 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: nods don't go no where near m&s with our sparks mate :bigwink:

:love:

Nods
17th February 2007, 08:25 PM

Sarah xx

thought you were banned from m& s for shoplifting?
love
chris xxx

no that was shirtlifting......................