PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH PLEEEEEEEEEEASE

Tik
14th February 2007, 03:14 PM
Look..i`m not one to get all serious and opinioinated on here,because i just want to have a laugh,life is too serious as it is,Aleysha,i have no gripe or beef with you whatsoever,but bab listen to me,you are leaving yourself wide open for massive amounts of pisstake,you obviously crave some attention,it`s obvious from your posts,please think before you write something because you just come across as a very mixed up kind of person.Caz,Leah its not helping with the replies,because you`ll just get jumped on from a great height because people can see beyond the typing ................it`s surely a personal thing that you can all discuss through pm`s or msn or on the phone,please don`t do it on here,because it comes across as pathetic to be honest with you.

I`m not trying to be cruel i`m trying to be honest with you and polite,yes i post shite,yes i talk shite,but i don`t air my personal weakness`s and problems on here..............

UBlong2me
14th February 2007, 03:16 PM
well said Tik :friends: :friends:

~JENNY~
14th February 2007, 03:16 PM
:grin: :smokin: DITTO..

how did u manage to write that in good words,.,, cos i tell ya, ive tried an it luks nasty :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

mozlongtime
14th February 2007, 03:21 PM
I would agree, we all have personal problems and, on the whole, that's how they should remain.

Well said Tik.

:smokin: :smokin:

Groovy 40
14th February 2007, 03:22 PM
well said Tick :friends: :friends: :smokin: :smokin:

"u da man" :beer:

elaine2005
14th February 2007, 03:23 PM
No idea whats going down here ... but i recon for tikky to speak out its gotta be summat.

ONLINE People can pretend to be anything or anyone ... ive learnt the hard way some times those you trust the most are the very ones you should be cautious of!

SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS BUT PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Deff say keep it to PMs and off the forums guys cus it s just FREE ENTERTAINMENT for people who get off on hostilty.

* HAPPY VALENTINES * ;)

loekie
14th February 2007, 03:29 PM
Well said Tikky :friends: :friends:

normansfan
14th February 2007, 03:32 PM
I just asked for some input on some good names....sorry!!!!
I wasn't looking for attention and I'm not mixed up....it's just that alot of peeps are from England, so I thought they could help out and give me a few good names is all :grin: Guess not :rolleyes: And I didn't ask Leah and Caroline to jump in, but they did cause they are my friends....I'm not looking for any sympathy and I didn't go into anything personal.
I know things about people on here and I don't throw their problems back in their face...I wish they wouldn't do the same.
And I don't have a problem with you either tikky....but you can post a thread about nothing...if I did that, they would all harp on me. So would I be best to not post anything???

:beer: :beer:

Tik
14th February 2007, 03:41 PM
Aleysha....look,your whole persona comes across as wrong,i don`t want to and won`t get into an argument with you,nearly every post you start has an underlying secret element to it.......to be honest with you you come across as desparately unstable,i`m not going to mention people or particular posts as that would come across as nasty and bullying.................please for your own sake think about what i`m saying to you.....please talk to some one or do something,but do it in person.....because,i`ll say it again you will get slaughtered on any public forum...not just this one

I`m not a nasty person bab.......but shit like this just brings people down and when people are down they react...........and that reaction is usually not a nice one......Believe me i`m trying to point you in the right direction,i won`t comment any further,i`ve said my piece

STING
14th February 2007, 03:43 PM
Aleysha....look,your whole persona comes across as wrong,i don`t want to and won`t get into an argument with you,nearly every post you start has an underlying secret element to it.......to be honest with you you come across as desparately unstable,i`m not going to mention people or particular posts as that would come across as nasty and bullying.................please for your own sake think about what i`m saying to you.....please talk to some one or do something,but do it in person.....because,i`ll say it again you will get slaughtered on any public forum...not just this one

I`m not a nasty person bab.......but shit like this just brings people down and when people are down they react...........and that reaction is usually not a nice one......Believe me i`m trying to point you in the right direction,i won`t comment any further,i`ve said my piece

well said hun. hundred percent behind you and this post tik :love: :love: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

~JENNY~
14th February 2007, 03:52 PM

well i nevaaa.. u av actually posted ur first post of imptance ((an it actually means sumet)) :lol:

no off the joke now jenny,, everyfin tick has sed is true an in the best words an character possible :)

i fink our tink deserves a clap dont u :bigwink:

aleshia. no ones sayin dont ever cum on ere an post agin.. jus to think about what u post,, or writ it then read over it, and try an see how u wud take it if u red it ff sumone else :bigwink:

STING
14th February 2007, 03:53 PM
i would just like to add that most of your posts actually creep me out alisha as they have almost sinister undertones. i use gut feeling/intuition all of the time and my strong intuition is that you need serious help psychologically. please consult your doctor at once. i'm not taking the piss for once, i am serious. sorry if this has hurt you but you seriously need help. all the best!

normansfan
14th February 2007, 03:55 PM
I asked for names.....for god sakes, people come on here and ask what they should name their puppies and kittens :rolleyes: There was nothing behind it...which was why I did not go into detail and said that if you don't like the thread, than let it drop!!!

STING
14th February 2007, 03:58 PM
I asked for names.....for god sakes, people come on here and ask what they should name their puppies and kittens :rolleyes: There was nothing behind it...which was why I did not go into detail and said that if you don't like the thread, than let it drop!!!

any 'normal' person would put up a post excitedly shouting 'i am pregnant, names please' but you put up a seemingly innocent 'name' post and then dropped hints as subtle as a brick, just to cause a bit of controversy and most of your posts have been like this.

Tik
14th February 2007, 03:59 PM

ok bab,i said i wouldn`t comment any further,but now me ganders up........................it`s not just THAT post.....................look back read again what you have said and how it can come across in your many posts.....read the car blowing up posts,read the million posts you sent to Dave,read the computers broke post read them all.........then come back and tell me you do not have a fuking problem and you get picked on for no reason for fks sake THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK

normansfan
14th February 2007, 04:00 PM
i would just like to add that most of your posts actually creep me out alisha as they have almost sinister undertones. i use gut feeling/intuition all of the time and my strong intuition is that you need serious help psychologically. please consult your doctor at once. i'm not taking the piss for once, i am serious. sorry if this has hurt you but you seriously need help. all the best!

Yup...I'm just that fked up :rolleyes: Cause you know, I have been a single mom for almost 6 years and my daughter is just fine, I have worked in security, law enforcement, and have been a volunteer firefighter.....in which case you do have to take psychological tests for. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I passed with flying colors which is why I got those jobs in the first place.
And believe me, there is nothing sinister behind my posts.....I'm just not a bitch is all :rolleyes:

STING
14th February 2007, 04:01 PM

ok bab,i said i wouldn`t comment any further,but now me ganders up........................it`s not just THAT post.....................look back read again what you have said and how it can come across in your many posts.....read the car blowing up posts,read the million posts you sent to Dave,read the computers broke post read them all.........then come back and tell me you do not have a fuking problem and you get picked on for no reason for fks sake THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Tik
14th February 2007, 04:01 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHH HH

STING
14th February 2007, 04:04 PM

Yup...I'm just that fked up :rolleyes: Cause you know, I have been a single mom for almost 6 years and my daughter is just fine, I have worked in security, law enforcement, and have been a volunteer firefighter.....in which case you do have to take psychological tests for. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I passed with flying colors which is why I got those jobs in the first place.
And believe me, there is nothing sinister behind my posts.....I'm just not a bitch is all :rolleyes:

Some people can pass psychological tests piss easily. that's no proof that there isn't a problem though.

STING
14th February 2007, 04:04 PM
calm dahn, tek a chill pill. stop shouting n bawling to start wi :grin: :friends: :friends:

~JENNY~
14th February 2007, 04:10 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: its not gettin through tik :laff: :laff: :laff:

San Diego
14th February 2007, 04:26 PM
Well said.

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6546/handsclappinglgclrvb3.gif

normansfan
14th February 2007, 04:30 PM
Well said.

I hope you fall of that high horse you sit upon...you just sit back and judge people, acting like if they are anyless less than you, than they are not worth the air they breathe. Take a good look in the mirror and see how perect you really aren't :rolleyes:

San Diego
14th February 2007, 04:31 PM
YAWN..............you've bored me.

~JENNY~
14th February 2007, 05:31 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e213/tootsie_8/boring.jpg

loekie
14th February 2007, 06:33 PM
Well said.

I hope you fall of that high horse you sit upon...you just sit back and judge people, acting like if they are anyless less than you, than they are not worth the air they breathe. Take a good look in the mirror and see how perect you really aren't :rolleyes:

There is absolute no need for this comment Alisha, the only thing Fi said was well said, and these words are the most of us thinking here on the board only a few will say it. You don't know Fi at all she is just the opposite you are saying. I didn't read the names post and I have no intention doing it but I've read some posts off you in the past and I can only agree what the rest on this post said, get some help and the sooner the better. You are a very pretty woman, and you know you are, but the most important thing you don't have is in my opinion personality, the most important thing in life. I can only hope for you and your children you sort this out. Wish you all the best in the future.

STING
14th February 2007, 06:44 PM
Well said.

omfg you know nowt about fi. not happy with this comment. that's just nasty. thought you said earlier you weren't a bitch? :grrr:

STING
14th February 2007, 06:44 PM
Well said.

There is absolute no need for this comment Alisha, the only thing Fi said was well said, and these words are the most of us thinking here on the board only a few will say it. You don't know Fi at all she is just the opposite you are saying. I didn't read the names post and I have no intention doing it but I've read some posts off you in the past and I can only agree what the rest on this post said, get some help and the sooner the better. You are a very pretty woman, and you know you are, but the most important thing you don't have is in my opinion personality, the most important thing in life. I can only hope for you and your children you sort this out. Wish you all the best in the future. :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

UBlong2me
14th February 2007, 06:55 PM
Alright, Alisha you're gonna hate me for this, but so be it.

I have to agree with Fiona, Sting, Tik, Gerda, not to have a go at you but you've hurt a good friend of mine (Dave) and I do think you are looking for attention (in the wrong way).

People are just fed up with it, cos they feel you're taking the piss sometimes, you never know what's true or not. And Sting saying you need help, that is well meant advice. I think you should take it.

Take care,

xxMoni :friends:

janice
14th February 2007, 07:34 PM
Alright, Alisha you're gonna hate me for this, but so be it.

I have to agree with Fiona, Sting, Tik, Gerda, not to have a go at you but you've hurt a good friend of mine (Dave) and I do think you are looking for attention (in the wrong way).

People are just fed up with it, cos they feel you're taking the piss sometimes, you never know what's true or not. And Sting saying you need help, that is well meant advice. I think you should take it.

Take care,

xxMoni :friends:sorry but i also agree with tik,fi, sting,gerdy,and moni

Waltjo
14th February 2007, 08:01 PM
Well :rolleyes: I may as well get my five penneth in and say stop bitching :eek: :eek:what it all comes down to really is :rolleyes: if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen then don't come in lol. Maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself hun and take stock :friends:
Peeps on here are normally pretty tolerant, but there is a fine line and once you cross that :eek: no going back and nobody will believe you when you really have got a problem.
You are at the moment guilty of trying to split this BB and it really won't work :eek: :eek:
So please Alisha think before you post in future hun it will save a whole load of grief for yourself :rolleyes:

STING
14th February 2007, 08:04 PM
tik, fi, gerdy,moni,gran, mags........hugs for you all >>> :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Waltjo
14th February 2007, 08:06 PM
:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :love: :love: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :love: :kiss:

loekie
14th February 2007, 08:08 PM
Awwwwwwwww I will get some in for my friends too :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love:

San Diego
14th February 2007, 08:08 PM
Thank you..... :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Sylvie B
14th February 2007, 08:17 PM
Bloody hell whats all this about then...... :ooh:

STING
14th February 2007, 08:18 PM

try readin it :rolleyes:

San Diego
14th February 2007, 08:19 PM
...and you call me speed reader... :evil: :evil: :evil: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
14th February 2007, 08:20 PM
tik, sting, moni, fi, mags,gerdy :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

STING
14th February 2007, 08:22 PM
...and you call me speed reader... :evil: :evil: :evil: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Waltjo
14th February 2007, 08:22 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :grin:

Sylvie B
14th February 2007, 08:28 PM

try readin it :rolleyes:

I'm tired.......this is the gist somebody's pregnant.loadsa names.........mixed messages........read between the lines.................. Its only the internet & sometimes people take it the wrong way.....or badly & get hurt......shame really........shite happens.....we all learn

Night :kiss:

UBlong2me
14th February 2007, 08:32 PM
tik, sting, moni, fi, mags,gerdy :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :friends: :friends: (sorry JENNY!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: )

rmd110900
14th February 2007, 08:34 PM
Just watching Amy winehouse on the brits :aagh: :aagh:

San Diego
14th February 2007, 08:35 PM

Wrong thread....fob... :rolleyes: :laff: :laff:

caz1303

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Me too !!!!!

caz
xx

UBlong2me
Rob!! :love: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

(cos Jan didn't mention you in her loving post lol) :grin:

rmd110900
14th February 2007, 08:37 PM

Wrong thread....fob... :rolleyes: :laff: :laff:
No right post :aagh:

Mick_f
14th February 2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry i dont normally get involved and havent been posting as often as i used to but i have to say from what i have read over the last weeks that i agree 100% with what has been said Things should be kept private and not on a public board for every tom dick and harry to see :beer:

STING
14th February 2007, 09:32 PM
Sorry i dont normally get involved and havent been posting as often as i used to but i have to say from what i have read over the last weeks that i agree 100% with what has been said Things should be kept private and not on a public board for every tom dick and harry to see :beer:

thanks mickxxxxxxxx :kiss: :kiss: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Clubreggae
14th February 2007, 10:58 PM

Yes, and if you have been reading this board you will see that theres lots of Things that should be kept private and not on a public board for every Tom Dick and Harry to see.
It seems to me that theres one rule for some and another rule for others.
At the end of the day its GA and a free board for all. Arn't we always saying if you dont like, dont read,and considering everyone always jumps on the Alisha posts, why bother if you know what there gonna be like.

We have all been guilty of posting stuff thats daft,and if someone should post something that offends, maybe they should be told what they have done in a Pm.Instead of a "public hanging" :aagh: When at the end of the day,were loonies arn't we??Seems to me lately more like bullies, and believe me a Verbal bully is the worst. Of all Alishas posts she has never been nasty or intimidating to anyone, So What ever happened to Empathy,Sympathy and understanding. even if they are trying topics, and - whats all that :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: that only seems to apply if you go with the grain. :aagh: :aagh: I cant believe this topic :( and Im ashamed of what anyone would think looking in that didnt really know us. :ooh:

Thats my opinion.

STING
14th February 2007, 11:00 PM
i didn't wanna go in alisha's posts but then she posts strange comments on other people's posts too and it's a bit freaky. you are obviously entitled to your opinion but it's not just the case of avoiding her posts(which i have done for ages now)

San Diego
14th February 2007, 11:02 PM
I beg to differ with you Debs...I will therefore put it in a pm for you. :grin:

Tik
14th February 2007, 11:09 PM

Yes, and if you have been reading this board you will see that theres lots of Things that should be kept private and not on a public board for every Tom Dick and Harry to see.
At the end of the day its GA and a free board for all. Arn't we always saying if you dont like, dont read,and considering everyone always jumps on the Alisha posts, why bother if you know what there gonna be like.

We have all been guilty of posting stuff thats daft,and if someone should post something that offends, maybe they should be told what they have done in a Pm.Instead of a "public hanging" :aagh: When at the end of the day,were loonies arn't we??Seems to me lately more like bullies, and believe me a Verbal bully is the worst. Of all Alishas posts she has never been nasty or intimidating to anyone, So What ever happened to Empathy,Sympathy and understanding. even if they are trying topics, and - whats all that :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: that only seems to apply if you go with the grain. :aagh: :aagh: I cant believe this topic :( and Im ashamed of what anyone would think looking in that didnt really know us. :ooh:

Thats my opinion.

Deb.................if you read my opening couple of posts i was trying to be honest and sympathetic,blunt maybe,but i AM NOT A BULLY,and am quite frankly offended if thats what you think.............people don`t jump on Alyesha`s posts or they didnt up until recently......i was trying only to give her some advice,maybe you can`t see that but i was.....i dont give a shite about :friends: icon`s.....read what I have said,digest it and tell me truthfully if you think i was unfair,but don`t judge it,just on today,judge it on every bloody post bar the Norman posts.........If its me your`e having a pop at.fine...........if people want to agree with me fine....if people think i`ll just stick a :friends: icon in fine................

Yes we all post daft stuff as you call it,Guilty as charged,but this wasn`t daft Deb,this along with other stuff was wrong,just wrong in my opinion

Clubreggae
14th February 2007, 11:31 PM

Thats my opinion.

Deb.................if you read my opening couple of posts i was trying to be honest and sympathetic,blunt maybe,but i AM NOT A BULLY,and am quite frankly offended if thats what you think.............people don`t jump on Alyesha`s posts or they didnt up until recently......i was trying only to give her some advice,maybe you can`t see that but i was.....i dont give a shite about :friends: icon`s.....read what I have said,digest it and tell me truthfully if you think i was unfair,but don`t judge it,just on today,judge it on every bloody post bar the Norman posts.........If its me your`e having a pop at.fine...........if people want to agree with me fine....if people think i`ll just stick a :friends: icon in fine................

Yes we all post daft stuff as you call it,Guilty as charged,but this wasn`t daft Deb,this along with other stuff was wrong,just wrong in my opinionHere we go again.
Its not just you that i think is unfair.Its the 3 pages of everyone having a pop. If you were trying to give her advice as you say, why not send her a pm,its rotton on here when the lamb gets sent to the slaughter.People have from ever since she signed up jumped on her whether its been about the stalking of Norman or her private life..Shes always had a bad time and Yes I know all about the posts, and ive had many a pm too from Alisha.I know the feeling, but wouldnt dream of putting it on here to make someone feel rotton in public.Shes been called all sorts of things on here in the past, Fruitcake, Saddo, freak, sicko etc and the piccies that have been put on about her too are just uncalled for.All of them just dying to take the mick. Just makes me wonder who would say it to her or anyone else's face.This keyboard has a lot to answer for.Time will tell.
Lets face it this place is full of rubbish.And as I said when someone dont go with the grain, hey its time to take the mick.
Seems to me theres GA Loonies and theres UBloonies.I think I know which side I would like to be on.

STING
14th February 2007, 11:36 PM
i don't know what to say except for i stand by all that i've already said

San Diego
14th February 2007, 11:44 PM
I'll continue to stand by what I've said here Deb, and all that I said in my PM to you..

Mick_f
14th February 2007, 11:47 PM
Im sorry but if people dont want the hassle they should think what they post before hand then there would be no need to even be discussing it would there :grin:

Clubreggae
14th February 2007, 11:47 PM
I'll continue to stand by what I've said here Deb, and all that I said in my PM to you..Yes and I do, and all that Ive said in my pm to you.

Tik
14th February 2007, 11:48 PM

Yes, and if you have been reading this board you will see that theres lots of Things that should be kept private and not on a public board for every Tom Dick and Harry to see.LIKE WHAT

Thats my opinion.

Yes we all post daft stuff as you call it,Guilty as charged,but this wasn`t daft Deb,this along with other stuff was wrong,just wrong in my opinionHere we go again.
Its not just you that i think is unfair.Its the 3 pages of everyone having a pop. If you were trying to give her advice as you say, why not send her a pm,its rotton on here when the lamb gets sent to the slaughter.People have from ever since she signed up jumped on her whether its been about the stalking of Norman or her private life..Shes always had a bad time and Yes I know all about the posts, and ive had many a pm too from Alisha.I know the feeling, but wouldnt dream of putting it on here to make someone feel rotton in public.Shes been called all sorts of things on here in the past, Fruitcake, Saddo, freak, sicko etc and the piccies that have been put on about her too are just uncalled for.All of them just dying to take the piss. Just makes me wonder who would say it to her or anyone else's face.This keyboard has a lot to answer for.Time will tell.
Lets face it this place is full of shit.And as I said when someone dont go with the grain, hey its time to piss take.
Seems to me theres GA Loonies and theres UBloonies.I think I know which side I would like to be on.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT

KGB_I_was_NOT
14th February 2007, 11:53 PM
I have to agree with most of what's been said... Alisha is basically a good person, and a very good-looking woman... but it's obvious she comes here to get attention she maybe lacks in real life (?)... I am not a psychologist, but I think it's pretty obvious for everybody...

Debs... in most cases, yes, PM's would be more in order... except in this case, I think this post achieved what it set out to do -- gather a concensus on the board...

Tik
14th February 2007, 11:58 PM
I have to agree with most of what's been said... Alisha is basically a good person, and a very good-looking woman... but it's obvious she comes here to get attention she maybe lacks in real life (?)... I am not a psychologist, but I think it's pretty obvious for everybody...

Debs... in most cases, yes, PM's would be more in order... except in this case, I think this post achieved what it set out to do -- gather a concensus on the board...

I didnt set out to acheive that,i set out to acheive nothing except to make her aware of what she was saying and how it is interpreted.......i could have been a right vicious nasty bastard but i don`t think i was

KGB_I_was_NOT
15th February 2007, 12:00 AM
OK, maybe it wasn't the best choice of words... what I meant is that it was a post that addressed the issue directly... and people were free to post their opinions on the matter... :friends:

Tik
15th February 2007, 12:01 AM
OK, maybe it wasn't the best choice of words... what I meant is that it was a post that addressed the issue directly... and people were free to post their opinions on the matter... :friends:

fair do`s

normansfan
15th February 2007, 12:38 AM
Hey Debbie....a PM for ya :love: Yes people, I put it in a PM!! :rolleyes: :laff:

normansfan
15th February 2007, 12:50 AM
Oh and for the record....may I say that...I went and saw a psychologist last week and guess what??? I'm not crazy after all!!! :grin: But thank you so much for all of your kind words and sweet names...I do appreciate all of you 'Dr. Phil' wanna be's out there :laff: :laff:

:beer: Cheers :beer:

Tik
15th February 2007, 12:51 AM
Oh and for the record....may I say that...I went and saw a psychologist last week and guess what??? I'm not crazy after all!!! :grin: But thank you so much for all of your kind words and sweet names...I do appreciate all of you 'Dr. Phil' wanna be's out there :laff: :laff:

let the pisstaking commence

fkin ell man...............Deb....where are you now?

Clubreggae
15th February 2007, 12:53 AM

let the pisstaking commence

fkin ell man...............Deb....where are you now?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tik
15th February 2007, 12:54 AM
bullshit

normansfan
15th February 2007, 12:59 AM
Ya'll tell me to go get help....then I do and ya got a prob with that!!!! I've really just gotta laugh at this thread right now :laff: :laff: Cause really, to be labeled 'crazy' by you lot (who are not doctors) and then to be told I'm not crazy by actual real live psychologists, is really rather funny :laff: :laff:

Tik
15th February 2007, 01:01 AM
(((((((((my head against my desk,banging noise)))))))))))))

KGB_I_was_NOT
15th February 2007, 01:02 AM
Ya'll tell me to go get help....then I do and ya got a prob with that!!!! I've really just gotta laugh at this thread right now :laff: :laff: Cause really, to be labeled 'crazy' by you lot (who are not doctors) and then to be told I'm not crazy by actual real live psychologists, is really rather funny :laff: :laff:

nobody thinks you're crazy... is that what you asked the psychologists -- if you're crazy or not??? :ooh:

normansfan
15th February 2007, 01:03 AM
(((((((((my head against my desk,banging noise)))))))))))))

Now don't go and hurt yourself tikky :haha:

STING
15th February 2007, 01:03 AM
being crazy and having psychological problems are not one and the same thing alisha.

normansfan
15th February 2007, 01:07 AM

nobody thinks you're crazy... is that what you asked the psychologists -- if you're crazy or not??? :ooh:

Ummm....have you read some of the names I've been called on here?? :ooh: Yup, crazy was defo one of them :haha: But you'll have this and it's cool with me :grin: Just one thing, if people want to make a thread go on for three pages all about me and my problems, I think at some point I should have the right to reply....obsess much people :laff:
I'm not taking you Irina...I just had to quick put that in this post :grin:

normansfan
15th February 2007, 01:10 AM
being crazy and having psychological problems are not one and the same thing alisha.

Ya know...I'm fked either way with you people :rolleyes: But thanks again 'Dr. Phil'...I will ponder over that wonderful opinion of yours :grin:

STING
15th February 2007, 01:11 AM

Ya know...I'm fked either way with you people :rolleyes: But thanks again 'Dr. Phil'...I will ponder over that wonderful opinion of yours :grin:

hey no probs. anytime alisha

Erin
15th February 2007, 01:29 AM
As my mother says "I've got a story that will make you cry" (she says that sometimes if I'm complaining, in other words, there's always someone with a worse problem)....

What does this mean??? What does this have to do with anything??? Hell, I don't know.... :laff:

normansfan
15th February 2007, 01:32 AM
As my mother says "I've got a story that will make you cry" (she says that sometimes if I'm complaining, in other words, there's always someone with a worse problem)....

What does this mean??? What does this have to do with anything??? Hell, I don't know.... :laff:

Hey, it's not a bad saying Erin :beer:
By the way...I think I'm getting used to that icon of yours :laff:

Erin
15th February 2007, 01:33 AM
Oh, its a good icon! I'm a new woman with him on my side....

normansfan
15th February 2007, 01:45 AM
Oh, its a good icon! I'm a new woman with him on my side....

:beer: Good for you hun :beer:

ausiedeb
15th February 2007, 02:07 AM
I'm going to get my twopence in aswell ...

well said Ticky btw ..... I would've said something along those lines last night., but it was late ....... and I tend to waffle on when I'm tired and having a concentration span of a gnat didnt help either :rolleyes: :laff:

Alisha, I could forgive you for constantly mentioning Norman .. we all have our favourites ...... your probably joking about marrying him one day and how much you love him blah blah blah ... well, I'm sure he'd be very flattererd to hear that .. but he is married., remember that.

But when you started bringing your personal life onto the bb ...... I sat here in total shock to be honest .... when you join a forum like this one, we are all here for our shared love of UB40 ......... the music first and foremost ...... GA area should be a fun side to come to.... relax, have a laugh ... just to get away from it all ....... its a "time-out" from all the crap we have to go through in our personal lives and I for one, dont want to come on here and read all about yours ... (I actually do read SOME of your posts, but I never reply) .. why? because I sit here thinking .. omg whats she gonna say next???? Eastenders couldnt write their scripts better!

Occasionally loonies will come on here that have been through some terrible times themselves ... and we try and be supportive the best way we can ....... we are all friends and a close knit community I think., and if it wasnt for certain friendship on here that I have personally formed .. I dont know what I wouldve done without them ........ but all these problems are done in moderation, and the majority are kept well away from the bb ., we wouldnt dare air ALL of our problems..... because we just dont do that :ooh: ........ but the way your mind works boggles me totally .....youve come on here., written a daily diary of your turbulent life (or so it seems) and dragged other peoples names through the mud as you go on your journey............ and when your :evil: :evil: icons popped up from time to time directed to one specific person (which I wont mention he's name but happens to be a good friend of mine) that directly affects me ..... why? because theres no need for it ...... thats nasty and uncalled for .
I protect my friends Alisha ........ with my life! So back off .... ok ?.. and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

If you want to stay here on this forum ...... I suggest you keep your private life to yourself ....... and do what the rest of us do ..... and thats enjoy and have fun okay?

:friends:

normansfan
15th February 2007, 03:34 AM
I'm going to get my twopence in aswell ...

well said Ticky btw ..... I would've said something along those lines last night., but it was late ....... and I tend to waffle on when I'm tired and having a concentration span of a gnat didnt help either :rolleyes: :laff:

Alisha, I could forgive you for constantly mentioning Norman .. we all have our favourites ...... your probably joking about marrying him one day and how much you love him blah blah blah ... well, I'm sure he'd be very flattererd to hear that .. but he is married., remember that.

But when you started bringing your personal life onto the bb ...... I sat here in total shock to be honest .... when you join a forum like this one, we are all here for our shared love of UB40 ......... the music first and foremost ...... GA area should be a fun side to come to.... relax, have a laugh ... just to get away from it all ....... its a "time-out" from all the crap we have to go through in our personal lives and I for one, dont want to come on here and read all about yours ... (I actually do read SOME of your posts, but I never reply) .. why? because I sit here thinking .. omg whats she gonna say next???? Eastenders couldnt write their scripts better!

Occasionally loonies will come on here that have been through some terrible times themselves ... and we try and be supportive the best way we can ....... we are all friends and a close knit community I think., and if it wasnt for certain friendship on here that I have personally formed .. I dont know what I wouldve done without them ........ but all these problems are done in moderation, and the majority are kept well away from the bb ., we wouldnt dare air ALL of our problems..... because we just dont do that :ooh: ........ but the way your mind works boggles me totally .....youve come on here., written a daily diary of your turbulent life (or so it seems) and dragged other peoples names through the mud as you go on your journey............ and when your :evil: :evil: icons popped up from time to time directed to one specific person (which I wont mention he's name but happens to be a good friend of mine) that directly affects me ..... why? because theres no need for it ...... thats nasty and uncalled for .
I protect my friends Alisha ........ with my life! So back off .... ok ?.. and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

If you want to stay here on this forum ...... I suggest you keep your private life to yourself ....... and do what the rest of us do ..... and thats enjoy and have fun okay?

Yeah....these icons :evil: :evil: were a joke between Dave and I since he called me Buffy and I called him Demon Boy....they were never meant in a mean way and Dave should know this. Personally, I think you are the one with the hard feelings, because I got an email from Dave and he is a bit sick about the comments flying around on the BB.....he supports me in what I do and still wants to be my friend. We both have our own seperate lives and that's fine, I wish him all the best....Dave and I can still be friends, he doesn't seem to have a problem with that (in fact, he's the one that emailed me). There is no hate between Dave and I....it's just not what everyone had wanted it to be. But it's cool with us. I was never trying to split the BB or have anyone take sides, but I do think the Dave subject should be let go......cause as I have said, there is no bad blood and we have both moved on in life :grin: I'm not being mean here, but I am speaking the truth....ask Dave yourself. Him and I don't have much contact anymore, and yes I am moving towards a more postive life....but we can remain friends here on the BB. So you don't need me to back off...as I'm not out to hurt anyone!!!

And believe me...I never really thought I would marry Norman :rolleyes: I care about his well-being greatly and I hope he is happy and healthy, but I am just a huge fan of his...that's all :love: Nuff said and no hate meant to come across in this reply at all :grin:

Dutchess
15th February 2007, 08:46 AM
Cant we just put a lock on this thread and leave it at this? 4 pages of slagging, intended or not intended I dont care but its not my idea of having fun on the BB...if u got anything more to say on this matter, either positive or negative DO IT IN PM

Sylvie B
15th February 2007, 08:53 AM
Listen if you leave yaselves wide open on here......ya get slaughtered.......
Iv'e been slaughtered on here by takin someting too personal like a fkin div......Yeah I sent the asshole a pm.............calling them names like an idiot......made me feel better...........made me look a prat probably....threatened to leave the board :laff: ffs
Sweetsensation said it all(Look iv'e not left a gap like I usually do Chelle :haha: )

ITS ONLY THE HINTERNET :grin:

Have a good day all.........I'm well late now :aagh:
:beer: :laff:

Waltjo
15th February 2007, 10:10 AM
I agree with you Nens :grin: :grin: :grin: this post is well past it's sell by date :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

elaine2005
15th February 2007, 11:16 AM
since this thread hasnt dropped yet, can i ask a Q ... if the problem is that she was mean to dave ( maybe tomorrow dave or tikky dave ? ) cus she and MT dave always seemed like best online buddies to me ( even thought there was some romance there at one point lol ) ... or have i missed summat.

As i said y'day ( in my 1 post on this thread ) the reason things should be kept to PMs is cus lots of people get off on hostility and why give them free entertainment ? I used to but never would again, soooooo not worth it.

Alisha has always struck me as a realyl nice girl, too nice maybe ? which made me suspicious but then im an untrusting basket anyway lol Its the whole pretty young girl mad ( obsessed about norman ) and it does look fake alisha, not just that other things too ... people dont like to be made a fool of. BUT i could well be wrong there so im not chancing it.

I had a shufty about and couldnt see where shes upset anyone so im clearly missing summat. Ive known sting years now ( all be it online ) and i have NEVER seen her go off at somoene before. SO alisha you musta done summat heavy girl. :ooh:

Tikky MR. LAID BACK himself get agro'd ... ? all very strange and so again i say no smoke without fire. HOWEVER ... cus i cant see anything shes done and was always nice to me , i do feel a tad uncomfortable about being part of what could be concieved as a PACK MENTALITY as that is my pet hate.

Maybe alisha could PM tikky in a calm manner and he could respond in private ? and sort this out and then either delete this post or let it drop like a hot brick ?

mozlongtime
15th February 2007, 11:23 AM
since this thread hasnt dropped yet, can i ask a Q ... if the problem is that she was mean to dave ( maybe tomorrow dave or tikky dave ? ) cus she and MT dave always seemed like best online buddies to me ( even thought there was some romance there at one point lol ) ... or have i missed summat.

As i said y'day ( in my 1 post on this thread ) the reason things should be kept to PMs is cus lots of people get off on hostility and why give them free entertainment ? I used to but never would again, soooooo not worth it.

Alisha has always struck me as a realyl nice girl, too nice maybe ? which made me suspicious but then im an untrusting basket anyway lol Its the whole pretty young girl mad ( obsessed about norman ) and it does look fake alisha, not just that other things too ... people dont like to be made a fool of. BUT i could well be wrong there so im not chancing it.

I had a shufty about and couldnt see where shes upset anyone so im clearly missing summat. Ive known sting years now ( all be it online ) and i have NEVER seen her go off at somoene before. SO alisha you musta done summat heavy girl. :ooh:

Tikky MR. LAID BACK himself get agro'd ... ? all very strange and so again i say no smoke without fire. HOWEVER ... cus i cant see anything shes done and was always nice to me , i do feel a tad uncomfortable about being part of what could be concieved as a PACK MENTALITY as that is my pet hate.

Maybe alisha could PM tikky in a calm manner and he could respond in private ? and sort this out and then either delete this post or let it drop like a hot brick ?

What she said!

:smokin: :smokin:

bluebell
15th February 2007, 11:32 AM
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

ausiedeb
15th February 2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah....these icons :evil: :evil: were a joke between Dave and I since he called me Buffy and I called him Demon Boy....they were never meant in a mean way and Dave should know this. Personally, I think you are the one with the hard feelings, because I got an email from Dave and he is a bit sick about the comments flying around on the BB.....he supports me in what I do and still wants to be my friend. We both have our own seperate lives and that's fine, I wish him all the best....Dave and I can still be friends, he doesn't seem to have a problem with that (in fact, he's the one that emailed me). There is no hate between Dave and I....it's just not what everyone had wanted it to be. But it's cool with us. I was never trying to split the BB or have anyone take sides, but I do think the Dave subject should be let go......cause as I have said, there is no bad blood and we have both moved on in life :grin: I'm not being mean here, but I am speaking the truth....ask Dave yourself. Him and I don't have much contact anymore, and yes I am moving towards a more postive life....but we can remain friends here on the BB. So you don't need me to back off...as I'm not out to hurt anyone!!!

And believe me...I never really thought I would marry Norman :rolleyes: I care about his well-being greatly and I hope he is happy and healthy, but I am just a huge fan of his...that's all :love: Nuff said and no hate meant to come across in this reply at all :grin:

Alisha, listen to me ..... I was not referring to the Demon/Buffy/whatever you wanna call it posts ........I know about those posts, I also know they were done in jest. but I'm not referring to those posts - it goes a lot deeper than that ... you know it ., I know it ...... I'm not going to say anything further on this matter ...... we'll step away from the board and do it in private .........( if you want to) ... but dont make me out to be something I'm not., I dont bear grudges to anyone .... if you met me, I'm so laid back, I'm almost horizontal., I act like a fruitloop all the time and I honestly dont give a toss what people think of me ..... but I know one thing, I am a good friend to the people I know and trust., I dont make up stories to get attention and I certainly dont take sides, unless it involves the people I care for.

Your avoiding the subject on a whole here ....... and you always twist things around so you get the 'sympathy vote" ...think about it ..... as ticky said, your leaving yourself wide open for criticism., I dont mean you any harm., I'm just telling it like it is.

I'm really pleased your moving on with your life, your still young, you still have a lot to learn and I wish you all the best..... and I'm sure your a good mum to Summer ..... I certainly hope so., but focus on her 100% .. kids should always come first before the men in your life.

I dont like coming on here and openly displaying how I feel on certain issues ...... but this time I have to ...

so I'm sorry for all those that read this., theres no hard feelings .. I dont dislike Alisha .... I just feel sorry for her.... dont judge me too harshly :angel: :grin: but theres more to this than meets the eye.

and on that note ......... I'm taking time out from here ...... its a total mindfuk :grin:

Groovy 40
15th February 2007, 04:09 PM
dont go Deb :eek: :eek: :eek:

we love ya :grin: :kiss: :love:

i wouldnt leave over something so trivial like this :ooh:

iv had my fair share of problems in the past as everyone know......i asked for help on here & i got it :grin:

iv met some people on here what i'd like to call "true friends :friends: " & i'd never wanna leave that all behind :ooh:

since iv started on this bb many many moons ago iv come to realise lots of things......things about me.....things about everyone else.....& more importantly things about this world we live in :aagh:

it doesnt take much to be polite as iv found out coz iv made some of the best friends i believe that anyone could have on here :friends: :friends: :friends:

i aint never gonna leave here so i'm afraid you're all stuck with me now :eek: :eek: :bigwink: :haha:

sermon over now u can all get back to work :grin: :friends: :friends: :beer:

Sylvie B
15th February 2007, 04:47 PM
Bloody hell......Don't all the tits up posts get alot of input............. :haha:

elaine2005
15th February 2007, 05:14 PM
Bloody hell......Don't all the tits up posts get alot of input............. :haha:

Yes and you just contributed to it :haha: :haha:

Sylvie B
15th February 2007, 05:42 PM

Yes and you just contributed to it :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha:

True though innit..............beast of the human nature :rolleyes:

Ali Bongo
15th February 2007, 07:13 PM
Just my 2 cent's worth
I say some damned silly, rude, sexually juvenile, oddball stuff on this BB.... it's all meant to be taken in fun and accepted amongst us as adults. The people I've met have seen that I'm no different in the flesh, just a bit uglier that's all.
I speak within the reality of a public forum amongst comparative strangers.
I feel the test to suitability of a post is to imagine yourself in a public place; a bus a waiting room, on a train. anywhere you're amongst people you hardly know.
If you wouldn't speak to them as you do on the BB then PLEASE DON'T say it here! If you do, then you are open to ridicule, embarassment, fear even, and ostracizing.
Perhaps I'm socially inept but there's nothiong I've ever posted on the BB that I wouldn't be totally comfortable saying to complete strangers. But even I, who is perhaps off the wall at times would never dream of blurting out anything as personal and as open hearted as some things I've read elsewheere on the BB. SUch talk is for your lover, your closest friend, your parents, your shrink. whoever it is you decide is your confidente...it's NOT for a UB40 fan club board...even the Anarchy side of it. It's simply the WRONG PLACE. It's not the wrong topic.. amonst those select few just mentioned but here it causes embarassment and eventually cynicism and irritation.
Perhaps it's a cultural Brit thing? (although San Diego and others outside the UK feel the same. We do not like people wearing their hearts on their sleeves. We find it somehow insincere and sympathy seeking. The Oscars for example makes us CRINGE with all that weeping and wailing ..... maybe that's ok in the US but definitely not here. We may be wrong. We may be seen as callous, stuck up, stiff and starchy but that's the way it is here. We just DON'T LIKE IT. ... and anyone who continues to post things in that style is gonna get blasted.

jahnus
15th February 2007, 07:17 PM
coffee anyone :beer: :beer: :smokin:

greetings jahnus :bouncered: :bounceyellow: :bounce:

Erin
15th February 2007, 07:20 PM
uhhhh, we don't much care for public emotion in the USA either....
unless its something like "get the f#C% away from me"

loekie
15th February 2007, 07:53 PM
coffee anyone :beer: :beer: :smokin:

greetings jahnus :bouncered: :bounceyellow: :bounce:

Yes please a very strong black one :grin:

CazLuvsUBs
15th February 2007, 08:22 PM
Look..i`m not one to get all serious and opinioinated on here,because i just want to have a laugh,life is too serious as it is,Aleysha,i have no gripe or beef with you whatsoever,but bab listen to me,you are leaving yourself wide open for massive amounts of pisstake,you obviously crave some attention,it`s obvious from your posts,please think before you write something because you just come across as a very mixed up kind of person.Caz,Leah its not helping with the replies,because you`ll just get jumped on from a great height because people can see beyond the typing ................it`s surely a personal thing that you can all discuss through pm`s or msn or on the phone,please don`t do it on here,because it comes across as pathetic to be honest with you.

I`m not trying to be cruel i`m trying to be honest with you and polite,yes i post shite,yes i talk shite,but i don`t air my personal weakness`s and problems on here..............

Hi all,
I wasn't going to comment on the previous post because to be quite honest I don't come on here very often because I have four kids of which 2 are under 2 so I am very busy but it just seems that everyone jumps on this poor girl everytime she posts. I have probably missed alot of goings on because like I said I don't get time to post often but just felt very sorry for her and wanted the hostility to end. I didn't say anything against anyone or say anything nasty but just thought it was unfair!!!!Maybe its my maternal instinct coming up bcoz I just wanted to protect her from all the comments toing and throwing!!I know Alisha can be very open in her posts and sometimes (sorry Alisha!!) a little over the top but maybe that is just her character, we are all different in the way we express ourselves!!

I hope I haven't offended anyone because I like popping on here and having a laugh (when I get the bloody time!!) and I have also made some nice friends on here ie Lou B, Rachel B, Dutchess, Annie,Sting, Helena and a few others who know of me so don't want to cause any upset on the BB!

Biglove and let's all try and get along the best possible, life is hard enough as it is!! :beer:

Biglove
Caroline

loekie
15th February 2007, 08:40 PM
Had no intention to put a comment on here either but to be honest now I'm really pissed of because a few of my good friends are not arround here anymore. Caroline you can think it's unfair against Alisha but I think it's unfair against my friends and in this case that would be Tikky, Sting, Fi and Ausiedeb. They only said what others on this board are thinking for a long while. They never said anything nasty about Alisha but for all of us there is a limit. And in my opininon Alisha crossed that line long time ago. This has nothing to do with beeing a open person and I don't think she needs any protection. She can deal with it herself.

Well Alisha be proud of yourself. Looks you have won this battle a few people les telling you the truth.

Erin
15th February 2007, 08:44 PM
But why would Sting, Fi, Deb, and Tik leave just cuz of this? Most people understood their point. That doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore anything Alisha posts?

I don't know...I've got a job and 2 kids to worry about...this was a fun little "outlet", but, whatever.....

loekie
15th February 2007, 08:48 PM
But why would Sting, Fi, Deb, and Tik leave just cuz of this? Most people understood their point. That doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore anything Alisha posts?

I don't know...I've got a job and 2 kids to worry about...this was a fun little "outlet", but, whatever.....

Well Erin I think there happend more just read the post back and maybe you would understand it. Indeed te best thing is to just ignore here but admit it Erin that is not easy to do she has a way posting things that she get the attention she want.

normansfan
15th February 2007, 09:14 PM
Ok...come on now, if I was seeking attention, do you really think that this is the kind of attention I would want?? All the name calling and harsh comments....ummm no!!!! I didn't make anyone leave this BB and they did make me leave either, so don't put that blame on me. And why keep harping on this topic....it's five pages long already!!!! I've never asked for the sypmathy vote and I never would....I can hold my own and fkin continue being me and living my life with my daughter while moving forward. Sure, I could have gone in for the kill and started a fkin war over this thread...PMing those that spoke against me, but I didn't. I've read every one of your opinion's and I've taken it in stride. I do have a few good friends on here, and if that's the way it is than so be it. Ya'll don't know me from a fly on the wall....we all have our good and bad days and I am sorry that I have aired some of my bad days on here. But can ya just let it rest. You say I seek attention, but ya'll are the ones keeping this thread going for so long. Your point has been made, but that doesn't mean I'm walking with my head down :grin:

elaine2005
15th February 2007, 09:18 PM
do americans actually say Y'ALL alisha ? thought that was just what NONE americans said when they are taking the pi** :bigwink:

Erin
15th February 2007, 09:21 PM
uh we really do say Ya'll elaine, no its not a joke. Well I say it anyway. So thanks. :lol:

loekie
15th February 2007, 09:24 PM
Ok...come on now, if I was seeking attention, do you really think that this is the kind of attention I would want?? All the name calling and harsh comments....ummm no!!!! I didn't make anyone leave this BB and they did make me leave either, so don't put that blame on me. And why keep harping on this topic....it's five pages long already!!!! I've never asked for the sypmathy vote and I never would....I can hold my own and fkin continue being me and living my life with my daughter while moving forward. Sure, I could have gone in for the kill and started a fkin war over this thread...PMing those that spoke against me, but I didn't. I've read every one of your opinion's and I've taken it in stride. I do have a few good friends on here, and if that's the way it is than so be it. Ya'll don't know me from a fly on the wall....we all have our good and bad days and I am sorry that I have aired some of my bad days on here. But can ya just let it rest. You say I seek attention, but ya'll are the ones keeping this thread going for so long. Your point has been made, but that doesn't mean I'm walking with my head down :grin:

Indeed Alisha and I'm saying it again lady you are seeking for attention and about this thread going on for so long well that's the point it is with every post you put on here. You always say something on that post that some people can't ignore. I have also my bad days when my hormones exploding. But those days I not posting on this BB and if you can't keep your hormones in order then don't post on here. For now I can only see I few of my good friends are hurt, angry and not posting here.

Waltjo
15th February 2007, 09:27 PM
I have also my bad days when my hormones exploding. But those days I not posting on this BB and if you can't keep your hormones in order then don't post on here.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: sorry for laughing lol but that is very well put hun :grin: :grin: :grin:

KGB_I_was_NOT
15th February 2007, 09:28 PM
I don't really have any really bad feelings about Alisha... but I have to say: reading her posts is like watching a slow-motion train wrack... OVER.. and OVER... and OVER again..... Frustrating AS HELL...

ps. Elain... Y'all is fair game... :bigwink: :friends:

elaine2005
15th February 2007, 09:30 PM
uh we really do say Ya'll elaine, no its not a joke. Well I say it anyway. So thanks. :lol:

I know hun, i was joking , Ive seen Opera :bigwink:

~JENNY~
15th February 2007, 11:53 PM
welllllllllllll!!!! :aagh:

cum back from blackpool an all this as bin goin on!!!

cum on people its bin sed b4 by me!! (((not sayin am allways right at all))) but i am sayin ive sed it b4 an people were agreein slightly then,, i fink perople didnt want to offend her to much,, so i backed off to see if it wud stop!!! HAS IT??? i fink not :ooh: sorry but its true.. it must av irrated an irrated time after time an finally everyones burst not jus me...

NO ONE beta leave this BB, as ive always sed its jus for our bit of fun an we ALL enjoy it,, thats why we all cum back day by day :grin:

Aussiedeb :love: dont u go fkin anywhere woman,, i aint avin u wiv anuva biatch while u aint ere :bigwink: :haha:

I stand by everyone who as sed the right thing,, but also feel for alisha as she Obviously dosnt think there is anythin wrong :ooh: :? anyway al jus keep away now an jus hope that no one leaves through this :(

brummybabe
18th February 2007, 12:31 PM
You know the best thing to do.... DONT read her fuxxin posts if they annoy you that much......

CBB all over again

~JENNY~
18th February 2007, 12:33 PM
You know the best thing to do.... DONT read her fuxxin posts if they annoy you that much......

CBB all over again

THEY DONT ANNOY ME!!!!!ACTUALLY I LAFF AT THEM!!! COS ITS ALL A BIG FKIN DAFT JOKE! what she cant seem to get out of her head :rolleyes:

brummybabe
18th February 2007, 12:42 PM
I think the best thing for Adam to do is destroy this side of the website .....Theres a few sites withut a forum and it does no harm...

Everytime I pop on here its bullshit pure...... It will give you all something to do in life like look after ya kids and live again tidy your homes....etc etc

Desperate housewives

~JENNY~
18th February 2007, 12:46 PM
:aagh: hope that wasnt aimed at me!!!!!!!!

ive got a good life THANKS! great actually :smokin: :grin: an KIDS,, well ya can forget them cos a wont be havin any of them for a while! :rolleyes: oh an my home is clean and tidy all the time ova wise i wunt cum on ere if theres fings to do in the house :grin:

explanation done :rolleyes: :laff:

bobby
18th February 2007, 01:22 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

brilliant!

Erin
18th February 2007, 02:41 PM
I think the best thing for Adam to do is destroy this side of the website .....Theres a few sites withut a forum and it does no harm...

Everytime I pop on here its bullshit pure...... It will give you all something to do in life like look after ya kids and live again tidy your homes....etc etc

Desperate housewives

Gyad BrummyBabe! What's wrong with you? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Why do you care if people come on here and "waste their time"? In my case, I'm usually wasting my boss's time. Someone doesn't seem very happy in their own life to me....

normansfan
18th February 2007, 03:49 PM

Desperate housewives

Gyad BrummyBabe! What's wrong with you? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Why do you care if people come on here and "waste their time"? In my case, I'm usually wasting my boss's time. Someone doesn't seem very happy in their own life to me....

Not being mean Erin, but I don't think Kelly has said anything wrong. In fact, since the GA has come to what it is, maybe Adam should shut it down....Kelly was just giving her opinion, like everyone else has been free to do. Respect it :grin:

Erin
18th February 2007, 04:03 PM
Why does it have to be "shut down" just because some people don't like it?? There is more to the GA than this silly bullshit.

~JENNY~
18th February 2007, 04:04 PM
Why does it have to be "shut down" just because some people don't like it?? There is more to the GA than this silly bullshit.

DITTO!!!

its not all about you ya no alisha :rolleyes:

Emma B
18th February 2007, 04:07 PM
Oh look at this, just thought id pop on and see if out goods goin on while iv been away from all the crap that can happen on here and look what post i find at the top....I see nothings changed around here!

:ooh:

normansfan
18th February 2007, 04:20 PM

DITTO!!!

its not all about you ya no alisha :rolleyes:

It ain't all about me Jenny...but ya'll seem to like to make it out to be...harp on things much?? :rolleyes:

Dutchess
18th February 2007, 04:40 PM
Does anyone look at the title of this post at all??? nuff said...

brummybabe
18th February 2007, 04:58 PM
Oh Please spare me....

This website is about UB40 theres no need for half the stuff that goes on here

Even Adam dont attend to the website that much anymore I wonder why........
How about I show this to a band member and see what they say its all childish gabble.....How many times av we been here.....How many times has Adam said keep off the fame wars and no one does they wait to pounce....

You all must sit at home waiting for a bad post so you can start another post about that post and so on it goes on and on....slagging people off makes your days

elaine2005
18th February 2007, 05:02 PM
Its not about that for me kel ... Im pretty sure if adam was here and did an ISP tracker on that particular account things would become a whole lot clearer.

I never believed she was who she claimed to be and i didnt care - wasnt my business - till people filled me in with all the details and there has been some right shi* going on behind the scenes ( still not my business ) but when people are getting upset and falling out with one another on the acccount of a fictional character thats TROLLING and TROLLS imo are the 3rd biggest MENACE on the net ... next to PEDOS and HACKERS.

However ... im only replying now cus you posted and i wanted to tell you my p.o.v because i care about what you think, other wise i wasnt going to have anything else to do with the whole PANTOMIME.

normansfan
18th February 2007, 05:10 PM
Yeah, Alisha here....look, I am who I am say I am and my boyfriend has even tried to point that out!!! I never mean to cause any harm on the BB, I don't want the sympathy vote, and I am not a nasty bitch who waits around to have a 'go' at others!
I signed on the BB for my love of the band (and yes, Norman being my favorite member).
So believe what you want.....but if ya'll can't stand me as you say, then don't harp on my subjects and as Kelly said, don't start another post about a bad one just to start slagging!!!

brummybabe
18th February 2007, 05:15 PM
Cool Elaine no worries but how many people av actually met Alisha???? I hear things about half of these people on here trust me you would av a right laff at some of the things I know....... But u see I keep them to myself .....as I have never met the people they were talking about i dont think its fair to judge people on a msn conversation or through private messages..... I hate hearsay...its like playground talk........

Oh and iluvedalifirst think before u open ur mouth never ever assume my life is shit etc on a www you silly person you dont know me you dont know my family and for the record my life is sweet..........

elaine2005
18th February 2007, 05:32 PM
Well i dont KNOW for 100% and on those grounds i should have kept well out - but when friends are upset, it upsets you too. Id of been exactly the same if it where you kel and though i wunt wanted to get involved , i would have cus it was someone i cared about ... that said, your right about hearsay so ill SHUT UP NOW.