PDA

View Full Version : Have you got the 8 my love?

Tik
12th February 2007, 02:38 PM
i swear upon all that is precious to me that if the woman up the Spar asks me once more "have you got the 3 love or the 9 love or have you got the 57 love",when i buy summat and pay for it with a note,i will yank all the Evening Mails off the counter,set fire to em and leave the freezer door slightly ajar so all the Aunt forkin Bessies authentic recipie yorkshire pudding defrost :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

STING
12th February 2007, 02:47 PM
i swear upon all that is precious to me that if the woman up the Spar asks me once more "have you got the 3 love or the 9 love or have you got the 57 love",when i buy summat and pay for it with a note,i will yank all the Evening Mails off the counter,set fire to em and leave the freezer door slightly ajar so all the Aunt forkin Bessies authentic recipie yorkshire pudding defrost :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

lmao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
this is especially frustrating in supermarkets. them bastards have got drawer fulls o cash and i'm sposed to empty me fkin piggy bank every time i go get some cat food or summat :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
12th February 2007, 03:00 PM
And why is the person in front of me doing or saying one of the following:

1: "can i pay the papers for 22 cornwall avenue my love and can i cancel next Tuesdays Mirror,because me and Doreen are going to Rhyl for the day on the coach,with all the old uns ha ha ha fkin ha from the soup dancing club."

2: "can i have 5 pound electric,10 pound gas,and a 5 pound virgin mobile top up please......oh and i`ll have a lucky millionaire scratch card....you havent got any? anyone will do then"......"no not that one,anyone but that one"

3: "can i have a second class stamp please?...sending birthday cards are you mavis....yes its me sisters 90th in August,i want to make sure it gets there"................90 forkin 90,,,,,she`ll be dead by the time it gets there

forks sake i only come in for 20 Benson.....i`ve been here that long the price has gone up 9 pence.........................NO I HAVENT GOT THE NINE ...............AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

STING
12th February 2007, 03:03 PM

1: "can i pay the papers for 22 cornwall avenue my love and can i cancel next Tuesdays Mirror,because me and Doreen are going to Rhyl for the day on the coach,with all the old uns ha ha ha fkin ha from the soup dancing club."

2: "can i have 5 pound electric,10 pound gas,and a 5 pound virgin mobile top up please......oh and i`ll have a lucky millionaire scratch card....you havent got any? anyone will do then"......"no not that one,anyone but that one"

3: "can i have a second class stamp please?...sending birthday cards are you mavis....yes its me sisters 90th in August,i want to make sure it gets there"................90 forkin 90,,,,,she`ll be dead by the time it gets there

forks sake i only come in for 20 Benson.....i`ve been here that long the price has gone up 9 pence.........................NO I HAVENT GOT THE NINE ...............AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6108/bawl2uo7.gif :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
12th February 2007, 03:06 PM
I am very well known for my patience :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 03:07 PM
I am very well known for my patience :grin:

aye, i fkin know...........................and i aint a demanding fker :grin:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 07:20 PM
fkin el tik.. u finished :laff:

Waltjo
12th February 2007, 07:40 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: I know the feeling very well Tik :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: You feel like stuffing the stamps, cards, wotever down their friggin necks :evil:

Sylvie B
12th February 2007, 07:43 PM

forks sake i only come in for 20 Benson.....i`ve been here that long the price has gone up 9 pence.........................NO I HAVENT GOT THE NINE ...............AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Tikky you are the funniest person on this board...........Your not Jasper C's bro are yas??? :haha:
fkin pmsl at you.......Quality :love: :laff:

:beer:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 07:44 PM

:laff:

Spare a thought for her , having no change can be very traumatic for sales assistants. My daughter worked the till in the shoppping center for about 3 months and she HATED you peeps who NEVER have any change :rolleyes: 20 note for a fkn pack of sweets :rolleyes:

STING
12th February 2007, 07:45 PM

Tikky you are the funniest person on this board...........Your not Jasper C's bro are yas??? :haha:
fkin pmsl at you.......Quality :love: :laff:

:beer:

((((((PRIDE))))))) :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :love: :love: :love: :love:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 07:47 PM
NAH! hes funny ... but sting, imani , moz, bobby, jen are funnier :laff:

you can be 6th tikky :friends: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 07:50 PM
NAH! hes funny ... but sting, imani , moz, bobby, jen are funnier :laff:

you can be 6th tikky :friends: :laff:

:aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :ooh: :rolleyes:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes: wot :rolleyes:

STING
12th February 2007, 07:58 PM
:rolleyes: wot :rolleyes:

ah well just a matter of opinion hun :rolleyes: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends:

normansfan
12th February 2007, 09:21 PM
WTF?? :laff: :laff: Too fkin funny tikky....lmao :laff: :laff:

Ang4UB40
12th February 2007, 09:58 PM

Spare a thought for her , having no change can be very traumatic for sales assistants. My daughter worked the till in the shoppping center for about 3 months and she HATED you peeps who NEVER have any change :rolleyes: 20 note for a fkn pack of sweets :rolleyes:

Thanks elaine for standing up for the "shop assistant" :grin:

You friggin lot oughta be standing on the other side of the counter :grrr: :grrr: you all treat shop assistants as if they're retards, let me tell you 90% of my customer's are impatient arseholes and thing they have some sort of right to stand in front of me and talk down to me as if i'm something they've scraped off their shoe, and the reason there is never any change in the tills is because people pay with bl**dy notes cus they can't be friggin assed to count out the right change from their purse/pocket.

It doesn't cost anything to be polite ..... does it :rolleyes:

STING
12th February 2007, 10:05 PM

Thanks elaine for standing up for the "shop assistant" :grin:

You friggin lot oughta be standing on the other side of the counter :grrr: :grrr: you all treat shop assistants as if they're retards, let me tell you 90% of my customer's are impatient arseholes and thing they have some sort of right to stand in front of me and talk down to me as if i'm something they've scraped off their shoe, and the reason there is never any change in the tills is because people pay with bl**dy notes cus they can't be friggin assed to count out the right change from their purse/pocket.

It doesn't cost anything to be polite ..... does it :rolleyes:

oooooooooooh!http://www.livenirvana.com/forum/images/smilies/handbags.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th February 2007, 10:14 PM
Poor Tikky! :grin: :grin: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 10:17 PM
lmao @ tik's myspacehopper.hasburst.com :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
12th February 2007, 10:23 PM
bloody hell i best keep me gob shut hadnt i? :ooh:

STING
12th February 2007, 10:27 PM

it's alreight. i got me handbag out. they've fked off in terror nah :grin: :friends:

Tik
12th February 2007, 10:30 PM

it's alreight. i got me handbag out. they've fked off in terror nah :grin: :friends:

fanx spazzly i knew you`d back me corner :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 10:32 PM

fanx spazzly i knew you`d back me corner :grin:
o fkin course. i always see yer reight when yer not here pet :grin: :grin: :grin: :love: :love: :love:

Tik
12th February 2007, 10:35 PM
ladies i have nothing against shop assistants per say...........just certain situations that shop keepers are involved in...........I love shop assistants.i think there dead good..honest

do you think that will keep em happy shit

STING
12th February 2007, 10:38 PM
ladies i have nothing against shop assistants per say...........just certain situations that shop keepers are involved in...........I love shop assistants.i think there dead good..honest

do you think that will keep em happy shit

i'll just quote this so i can see it..............................dunno where me glasses are............hmph!!!

well i dunno. if they don't see the arse licking bottom bit then you may, just may mind, get away wi it! :grin: :love: :grin: :love:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th February 2007, 11:16 PM

No way mate, but you do have to be prepared for the odd slap around the face or kick in the knackers! :eek: :laff: