PDA

View Full Version : my real j2b review, sofkinreadityerbstds!!!!

STING
11th February 2007, 07:21 PM
okay, took us about ten minutes to get there cos it were only 14 miles :rolleyes: went past the club looking for a pub which we'd already passed and aint seen :rolleyes: went back to a pub near the club.........worra fkin dive :rolleyes: . loved it :grin: :grin: had a drink and then looked for the pub wi were sposed to be going to in da first place. no fker there either. :rolleyes: gets a phone call from a northern girl and she tells me they're now at the pub we've just left so sups up and fks off back there. we then meet up wi saira,hazel,lisa and tony. have a coupla drinks and off to da club.
inside we meet up wi karen and her hubby(he greets me wi some sorta suggestion to get on his lap or summat :eek: ) i think this is a little forward till he tells me that when i spoke to him on the phone going to the ragley hall gig i asked him whether he wants to shag me!!!! :rolleyes: :angel: i also meet karen's daughter, paula w and her bloke, matt, emms, debby, and matt's mate(canny remember his name, soz) so there's quite a lickle posse of us nah!!!

choons are shite so i'm straight oer to the dj demanding some reggae. a few mins later bob comes outta the speakers to i run on the dancefloor to meet him..................completely alone,......no fker gets up. so i dance...... alone :rolleyes: i think the dj had three reggae records which he cracked outta a box o dust especially fer me, and they were all bob marley. fk all else :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyhow i've been pre-warned about the stage. some bloke...fk knows who, who's talking to tony comes and tells me that the stage is dodgy and wobbly etc.. so i'd best not get up. i tells him i wunt thinking o doing dat anyway :rolleyes: :angel: (((hmph!))

the band comes on and i fly to the stage surrounded bi no fker! :rolleyes: i were stood on me todd for a few minutes(actually i were dancing on me todd fer a few minutes) but then debby n emms came to join me so i didn't look a COMPLETE twat!!! :grin: i canny remember the set list but it included lotsa ub40 songs i know that :grin: they sounded fantastic is all i know. gradually the dancefloor started to fill out a bit! i did me usual; go and attempt to get the masses dancing by cajoling or dragging em up. wot is it wi peeps? they go and see a great band and then sit nodding their heads or tapping their feet? they need to get their asses up :aagh: middle aged twats(i know i'm middle aged but i'm not in me head am i???)

anyhow, after the band went off i just went round pulling unsuspecting people and snogging the faces off em :rolleyes: :rolleyes: we were so pissed that me and emm's couldn't get into me bag at one point. it was on the table and we wanted a fag but we couldn't find the zip. :rolleyes: we kept feeling for it and looking for it but it wunt there so we got a fag from somewhere else; later on we came back to attempt another 'let's find the zip' game and found out the fker was upside down :rolleyes: :grin: we couldn't even work THAT out!!!! :aagh:

i think we were the last in the club and were finally booted out but we couldn't find mandy and debby n co's lift had gone home. we were all stood in da doorway of the club freezing us bollox off and mandy had completely disappeared! she did turn up eventually but i've still no idea where she'd been!

i woke up this morning with me earrings still in, me butterfly necklace imprinted on me face(couldnt get the fker off for hours) and me bra still on wi pound coins stuffed in it. that's how fkin piiiissed i were :haha:

so that's it then. satisfied nah? :grin:

loekie
11th February 2007, 07:26 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Yes, thank pink Diva for writing it :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :friends:

Sarah.K
11th February 2007, 07:26 PM
Lmao thats made me chuckle Stingy esp the handbag part :laff: :laff:
Roll on Fest for an action replay! :haha:

littlecrow
11th February 2007, 07:29 PM
love it .. well done been waiting for that.
xxx :friends: :friends: :friends:

UBlong2me
11th February 2007, 07:31 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: great review Sting, love your way with words LMAO!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :love:

STING
11th February 2007, 07:32 PM
thankyou sooooooo much peeps. still laffing about da fkin handbag nah :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
11th February 2007, 07:36 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: im still laffing about your topic

sofkinreadityebstds :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: pmsl :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
11th February 2007, 07:38 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: im still laffing about your topic

sofkinreadityebstds :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: pmsl :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :angel: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
11th February 2007, 07:39 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: love it!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: glad you had a great time hun, this is what keeps us going eh :bigwink: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

STING
11th February 2007, 07:41 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: love it!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: glad you had a great time hun, this is what keeps us going eh :bigwink: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

yeah i had a wikkid time hun. wish to fk i could do it all again though,,,,,,,,,,,,,tomoz if poss :grin: :grin: :grin: :aagh: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

i want more fun! :aagh:

littlecrow
11th February 2007, 07:44 PM

yeah i had a wikkid time hun. wish to fk i could do it all again though,,,,,,,,,,,,,tomoz if poss :grin: :grin: :grin: :aagh: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

i want more fun! :aagh:
wish too ... i've just gotta get to the next one
:friends: :friends: :friends:

Waltjo
11th February 2007, 07:46 PM
Yeaaaahhhhhh :love: :love: :love: :love: Loved it hun :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Oh :ooh: Sarah you are so right :grin: it is going to be some minfest :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

elaine2005
11th February 2007, 07:47 PM
okay, took us about ten minutes to get there cos it were only 14 miles :rolleyes: went past the club looking for a pub which we'd already passed and aint seen :rolleyes: went back to a pub near the club.........worra fkin dive :rolleyes: . loved it :grin: :grin: had a drink and then looked for the pub wi were sposed to be going to in da first place. no fker there either. :rolleyes: gets a phone call from a northern girl and she tells me they're now at the pub we've just left so sups up and fks off back there. we then meet up wi saira,hazel,lisa and tony. have a coupla drinks and off to da club.
inside we meet up wi karen and her hubby(he greets me wi some sorta suggestion to get on his lap or summat :eek: ) i think this is a little forward till he tells me that when i spoke to him on the phone going to the ragley hall gig i asked him whether he wants to shag me!!!! :rolleyes: :angel: i also meet karen's daughter, paula w and her bloke, matt, emms, debby, and matt's mate(canny remember his name, soz) so there's quite a lickle posse of us nah!!!

choons are shite so i'm straight oer to the dj demanding some reggae. a few mins later bob comes outta the speakers to i run on the dancefloor to meet him..................completely alone,......no fker gets up. so i dance...... alone :rolleyes: i think the dj had three reggae records which he cracked outta a box o dust especially fer me, and they were all bob marley. fk all else :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyhow i've been pre-warned about the stage. some bloke...fk knows who, who's talking to tony comes and tells me that the stage is dodgy and wobbly etc.. so i'd best not get up. i tells him i wunt thinking o doing dat anyway :rolleyes: :angel: (((hmph!))

the band comes on and i fly to the stage surrounded bi no fker! :rolleyes: i were stood on me todd for a few minutes(actually i were dancing on me todd fer a few minutes) but then debby n emms came to join me so i didn't look a COMPLETE twat!!! :grin: i canny remember the set list but it included lotsa ub40 songs i know that :grin: they sounded fantastic is all i know. gradually the dancefloor started to fill out a bit! i did me usual; go and attempt to get the masses dancing by cajoling or dragging em up. wot is it wi peeps? they go and see a great band and then sit nodding their heads or tapping their feet? they need to get their asses up :aagh: middle aged twats(i know i'm middle aged but i'm not in me head am i???)

anyhow, after the band went off i just went round pulling unsuspecting people and snogging the faces off em :rolleyes: :rolleyes: we were so pissed that me and emm's couldn't get into me bag at one point. it was on the table and we wanted a fag but we couldn't find the zip. :rolleyes: we kept feeling for it and looking for it but it wunt there so we got a fag from somewhere else; later on we came back to attempt another 'let's find the zip' game and found out the fker was upside down :rolleyes: :grin: we couldn't even work THAT out!!!! :aagh:

i think we were the last in the club and were finally booted out but we couldn't find mandy and debby n co's lift had gone home. we were all stood in da doorway of the club freezing us bollox off and mandy had completely disappeared! she did turn up eventually but i've still no idea where she'd been!

i woke up this morning with me earrings still in, me butterfly necklace imprinted on me face(couldnt get the fker off for hours) and me bra still on wi pound coins stuffed in it. that's how fkin piiiissed i were :haha:

absafknlootlylmbfao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

wtf ? UPSIDE DOWN BAG :laff:
:laff:

LUV IT !!! :laff:

SOOOOOO MENTAL! I swear you sound EXACTLY like my old mate correena when she had a skinfull ( which was ALL the fkn time ) elaine where s me shoes, elaine wheres me bag, elaine wheres me fkn head :rolleyes: :laff: Bad enough but i was usualy half cut myself so fked if i could find her shit :lol:

EXCELLENT STING :grin: :friends: :lol:

:beer:

UBlong2me
11th February 2007, 07:48 PM
Next month girls....they better evacuate the peeps of Brum! :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Dutchess
11th February 2007, 07:49 PM
Excellent review Stingybabes, I knew u could do it :laff: :laff:

:friends: :friends: :kiss:

Clubreggae
11th February 2007, 07:55 PM
Great read :grin:

It sounds exactley how I would have expected it to be :grin:

So glad you had a great time :friends: :beer: :friends: , nice to think of you loonies all together enjoying yourselves.

Cant wait to see you next month Stingy :aagh: :ooh: :rolleyes: :eek:
:aagh: :beer: :ooh: :rolleyes: :eek:

:bigwink: :bigwink: :kiss: :kiss: :friends:

STING
11th February 2007, 07:55 PM

SOOOOOO MENTAL! I swear you sound EXACTLY like my old mate correena when she had a skinfull ( which was ALL the fkn time ) elaine where s me shoes, elaine wheres me bag, elaine wheres me fkn head :rolleyes: :laff: Bad enough but i was usualy half cut myself so fked if i could find her shit :lol:

i know elaine but it wunt just meeeeee, fkin emms were just as puzzled as i was about where the zip had gone :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

it's usually poor ol mandy who has to tek care o me but i hardly saw her all neet. she dint dance or fkall and i got to snog all the black men for a change :grin: :grin: :grin:

rmd110900
11th February 2007, 07:56 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Awesome review
Pmsl about being pre-warned about the stage :bigwink:
:laff: :laff:

STING
11th February 2007, 07:57 PM
Awesome review
Pmsl about being pre-warned about the stage :bigwink:

i know. cheeky fker eh??? :aagh: :rolleyes: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Waltjo
11th February 2007, 07:57 PM
hey you lot get into quiz :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: poor les :ooh: :ooh:

elaine2005
11th February 2007, 07:58 PM

i know elaine but it wunt just meeeeee, fkin emms were just as puzzled as i was about where the zip had gone :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

it's usually poor ol mandy who has to tek care o me but i hardly saw her all neet. she dint dance or fkall and i got to snog all the black men for a change :grin: :grin: :grin:

:ooh: :laff: PMSL :laff: :laff: OUCH! me sides :laff:

Poor mandy bless her :laff:

Correna used to loose her front tooth too :rolleyes: RIGHT FUN finding that :rolleyes: :laff:

i swear if she saw this shed kick the shit outa me :evil: :laff:

STING
11th February 2007, 07:58 PM
Excellent review Stingybabes, I knew u could do it :laff: :laff:

:friends: :friends: :kiss:

thanks hun. behaved well dint i??? :grin: :grin: :angel: :angel:

Dutchess
11th February 2007, 07:59 PM
not bad Stingy lol well done :grin:

STING
11th February 2007, 08:00 PM
Great read :grin:

It sounds exactley how I would have expected it to be :grin:

So glad you had a great time :friends: :beer: :friends: , nice to think of you loonies all together enjoying yourselves.

Cant wait to see you next month Stingy :aagh: :ooh: :rolleyes: :eek:
:aagh: :beer: :ooh: :rolleyes: :eek:

:bigwink: :bigwink: :kiss: :kiss: :friends:

thanks debs.........aye we had a cracking time. canny wait fer minfest, i've got me 'fun' head on and nofkinwhere to tek it :rolleyes: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

STING
11th February 2007, 08:03 PM

:ooh: :laff: PMSL :laff: :laff: OUCH! me sides :laff:

Poor mandy bless her :laff:

Correna used to loose her front tooth too :rolleyes: RIGHT FUN finding that :rolleyes: :laff:

i swear if she saw this shed kick the shit outa me :evil: :laff:

lmao @ correna's tooth :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
11th February 2007, 08:20 PM
great read, and about time :beer:

Ali Bongo
11th February 2007, 08:36 PM
STING
Just to let you know I DON'T keep ciggies in me flies!!!! Just a Havana, virgin rolled! :smokin:

Reggae Girl
11th February 2007, 09:11 PM
Well done Sting :beer: :beer: Great Read :friends: :friends:

STING
11th February 2007, 09:13 PM
STING
Just to let you know I DON'T keep ciggies in me flies!!!! Just a Havana, virgin rolled! :smokin: :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
11th February 2007, 11:19 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: sounds wikked sting :lol: luv ur reviews :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :love:

STING
11th February 2007, 11:23 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: sounds wikked sting :lol: luv ur reviews :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :love:

awwwww thanks snowman. i try me best :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

~JENNY~
11th February 2007, 11:27 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :jester: :love: :friends:

sweetsensation
11th February 2007, 11:27 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: brilliant :laff:

STING
11th February 2007, 11:29 PM

my, quite an accolade :eek: . thanks very much chelle :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends:

STING
11th February 2007, 11:30 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :jester: :love: :friends: :kiss: :kiss:

~JENNY~
11th February 2007, 11:32 PM

my, quite an accolade :eek: . thanks very much chelle :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends:

wats an accolade

sweetsensation
11th February 2007, 11:33 PM

STING
11th February 2007, 11:36 PM

wats an accolade

lmao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

here ya go snivellinggit!

approval, award, badge, decoration, distinction, honor, kudos*, laurels, praise :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

normansfan
11th February 2007, 11:43 PM
Ya must be well chuffed girl...bloody good review :beer:

STING
11th February 2007, 11:45 PM

thanks alisha. i am chuffed actually :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

normansfan
11th February 2007, 11:50 PM

thanks alisha. i am chuffed actually :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Just brushing up on my british lingo :bigwink: :haha:

STING
11th February 2007, 11:56 PM
well, chuffed is a good start, though chuffa is a woman's fanny(uk kind) so watch how you use it :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Nicola R
11th February 2007, 11:58 PM
A great nite by the sounds of it Sting......... :lol:

STING
12th February 2007, 12:04 AM
A great nite by the sounds of it Sting......... :lol:

it fkin were. thanks nic :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 12:17 AM

wats an accolade

approval, award, badge, decoration, distinction, honor, kudos*, laurels, praise :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

wannit easier to jus say praise or compliement :rolleyes: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 12:20 AM

wats an accolade

Yeah but i dunno which words you know or which ones you don't.....................and i'm an awkward twat :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ali Bongo
12th February 2007, 12:29 AM
ACCOLADE is a fizzy drink made from Accol fruit ! Similar to Dandelion and Birdcrap.

Ali Bongo
12th February 2007, 12:30 AM
STING - how pissed were you? I is white!!!!

normansfan
12th February 2007, 12:31 AM
Was wondering how long it would take Paul to post on here :laff:
Hey dude...when u & the boys coming my way?? :grin:

Big Love, Alisha :friends:

STING
12th February 2007, 12:32 AM
STING - how pissed were you? I is white!!!!

wtf's white got to do wi it? i've got no fkin preference. that's mandy :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th February 2007, 12:49 AM
Nice review Stinger! :beer:

I know it would have taken a shiteload of motivation for you to get the energy to write it! :grin: :haha:

STING
12th February 2007, 12:55 AM

I know it would have taken a shiteload of motivation for you to get the energy to write it! :grin: :haha:

cheers dave-o
it fkin diiiiiiiiiid. took me all day to come up wi that bollox :grin:

kate13
12th February 2007, 12:56 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 12:57 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:06 AM

wats an accolade

Yeah but i dunno which words you know or which ones you don't.....................and i'm an awkward twat :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

TELL ME ABOUT IT :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff:

normansfan
12th February 2007, 01:07 AM

Now where did that fkin bloke get to?? :grrr: Can I call Paul a bloke (or is he to old) :grin: :laff: He never fkin answers me...see if I'm going to support him on his tour with J2B :grrr: :rolleyes: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:11 AM

wats an accolade

TELL ME ABOUT IT :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i just have shrilly :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:12 AM

Now where did that fkin bloke get to?? :grrr: Can I call Paul a bloke (or is he to old) :grin: :laff: He never fkin answers me...see if I'm going to support him on his tour with J2B :grrr: :rolleyes: :laff:

ach, you may have to wait a fortneet or two. he teks ages to come back to da posts!!!! :rolleyes:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th February 2007, 01:12 AM

cheers dave-o

It doesn't matter my friend, it looks like quality bollix to me! :grin: :lol:

:beer: :friends: :beer:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:13 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: WTF U stil doin up man :laff: :laff: am gona make this splif then go in mi room on alex the kidd :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: mi bf bought an OLDDD sega master system off ebay the ova week lol an i cant get off alex the kidd :laff: its fkin top :lol: play on it b4 i go bed,, swear to god, bargains galore on old fings on ebay.. :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:13 AM
i would just like to state for da record that it's MANDY who has a preference for black men and not me. i don't have any preferences whatsoever. i mainly see peeps as an aura that i like or an aura that i don't fkin like............plain and simple innit? :grin: :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:16 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: WTF U stil doin up man :laff: :laff: am gona make this splif then go in mi room on alex the kidd :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: mi bf bought an OLDDD sega master system off ebay the ova week lol an i cant get off alex the kidd :laff: its fkin top :lol: play on it b4 i go bed,, swear to god, bargains galore on old fings on ebay.. :laff:

i've got a mega drive, snes and master system too shrapnel, but they're in da cupboard behind the chest o drawers which is also ram wi shite so canny get at em . played alex the kidd many moons ago but canny remember it and dint finish it. james pond 3 is a wikkid game if you can find it. i was totally hooked and had the mega drive on pause for weeks on end(canny save, only get passwords for ends of levels)............fkin wikkid game, wikkid choons on it......................i wish i could play it again nahhhhhh

still up cos have spent a long time in bed nursing a hangoer today, and it's kids holidays tomoz so no fkin school :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:18 AM

cheers dave-o

It doesn't matter my friend, it looks like quality bollix to me! :grin: :lol:

:beer: :friends: :beer:

yet another acco.............erm compliment(that was for the benefit of strallydally :grin: ) thanks that man!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:22 AM

i've got a mega drive, snes and master system too shrapnel, but they're in da cupboard behind the chest o drawers which is also ram wi shite so canny get at em . played alex the kidd many moons ago but canny remember it and dint finish it. james pond 3 is a wikkid game if you can find it. i was totally hooked and had the mega drive on pause for weeks on end(canny save, only get passwords for ends of levels)............fkin wikkid game, wikkid choons on it......................i wish i could play it again nahhhhhh

still up cos have spent a long time in bed nursing a hangoer today, and it's kids holidays tomoz so no fkin school :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:laff: :laff: :laff: sting ur fkinloopy woman :laff: :laff: u wana get them al out ya no ul av a buzz.. plus it myte keep u off ere forabit an occupied.. then wen u next luk on ere ul av loadsssssssssa posts to cathc up on,,, :grin: ((thats if UB40 win the grammys. or some one as an accident or an excitin review for us all to rant on about, other wise ul av fk all to read cos u avnt bin ere for us to chat too an make posts :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:26 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: sting ur fkinloopy woman :laff: :laff: u wana get them al out ya no ul av a buzz.. plus it myte keep u off ere forabit an occupied.. then wen u next luk on ere ul av loadsssssssssa posts to cathc up on,,, :grin: ((thats if UB40 win the grammys. or some one as an accident or an excitin review for us all to rant on about, other wise ul av fk all to read cos u avnt bin ere for us to chat too an make posts :laff:

i don't wanna keep off here. i'll miss u all :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: , i'll miss my tik :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:aagh: :ooh:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:27 AM
awwwww where is he anyway :ooh: not seen him for abit..

well i no hes bin on cos i red his topics lol but i wasnt on wen he was on :rolleyes: :haha:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:27 AM
p.s i'm too lazy to shift the rammel off da top of the chest o drawers, move the chest o drawers, go in da cupboard, wade through more shite to find all that shite :grin:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:28 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:28 AM

well i no hes bin on cos i red his topics lol but i wasnt on wen he was on :rolleyes: :haha:

well i think, and this is only an assumption mind :rolleyes: , that cos it's half one he'll be in fkin beeeeeeeed! :rolleyes:

kate13
12th February 2007, 01:29 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:32 AM

well i think, and this is only an assumption mind :rolleyes: , that cos it's half one he'll be in fkin beeeeeeeed! :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: well we fkin aint,, and people wud PRESUME we were if they were to talk abhout us at this time.. but we aint are this :haha: so there :grin: :laff:

for all we no he cud be wakin down the stairs in is boxers out of bed to geta drink of milk :grin: or makin a brew :angel:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:33 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

canny believe peeps are still laffing at me at half one in da morning :aagh: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:34 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: well we fkin aint,, and people wud PRESUME we were if they were to talk abhout us at this time.. but we aint are this :haha: so there :grin: :laff:

for all we no he cud be wakin down the stairs in is boxers out of bed to geta drink of milk :grin: or makin a brew :angel:

do you know, you are fkin reight shandy, words o wisdom or fkin what......?????(((pride))) :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:34 AM

canny believe peeps are still laffing at me at half one in da morning :aagh: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

go to bed u fkin numpty :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: trust me people wi start u call u a numpty even mroe than they do now :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:35 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

go to bed u fkin numpty :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: trust me people wi start u call u a numpty even mroe than they do now :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

peeps wunt fkin daaaaaaaaare call me a numpty ((((sniff of disdain)))) :aagh: :aagh:

kate13
12th February 2007, 01:37 AM

Sting it's the way you say it :haha: :friends:

carry on :friends: :beer:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:38 AM

Sting it's the way you say it :haha: :friends:

carry on :friends: :beer: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

kate13
12th February 2007, 01:39 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :friends:

have you seen alisha post we where skitting it's :love: :love:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:40 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:41 AM
NUMPT Y!!!

fek off, i eard yer da first time :rolleyes:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:42 AM

nah, canny be arsed :rolleyes:

~JENNY~
NUMPT Y!!!

Fkin el it tuk me that long ot do that use got a coupla replies in :laff: :rolleyes:

STING
NUMPT Y!!!

Fkin el it tuk me that long ot do that use got a coupla replies in :laff: :rolleyes:

now who's da numpty??? :rolleyes:

~JENNY~
NUMPT Y!!!

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :? :laff:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:43 AM
NUMPT Y!!!

i dont deny it :laff: I FKIN CANT :oops:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:44 AM
NUMPT Y!!!

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :? :laff:

thought you were off to play alex the fkin kidd or alex fkin kidd :rolleyes:

~JENNY~
cudnt resdist this wiv u so wide awake :laff:

STING
NUMPT Y!!!

i dont deny it :laff: I FKIN CANT :oops:

well i can and i fkin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam denying it. too fkin smart to be a numpty. hate that fkin word :aagh: :aagh: :grin:

normansfan
12th February 2007, 01:45 AM

Huh??? :ooh:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:45 AM

so yer just using me fer entertainment purposes den :rolleyes:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:46 AM

don't fkin ask me. kathie lives in a world o her own with timmy and tiny tears and action men :rolleyes: :grin:

normansfan

Errmm.....what have I done now??? :aagh:

~JENNY~
NUMPT Y!!! NUMPT Y!!! NUMPT Y!!! NUMPT Y!!!

STING
12th February 2007, 01:47 AM

fkall. i'm just replying to me own posts :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~

so yer just using me fer entertainment purposes den :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laff:

~JENNY~

dont forgerty alisha this pink bitch likes her posts very high in replies :haha:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:48 AM

FKOFF FKOFF FKOFF FKOFF :haha:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:49 AM

dont forgerty alisha this pink bitch likes her posts very high in replies :haha:

How v observant shrinkage! if i don't get loadsa replies i just reply mesen innit shallowgrave??? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:49 AM

FKOFF FKOFF FKOFF FKOFF :haha:

NO no nO No NO no CANT BE ARSED WIV THE COLOURS :rolleyes:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:50 AM

How v observant shrinkage! if i don't get loadsa replies i just reply mesen innit shallowgrave??? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:laff: :angel: :laff: :laff: :laff: NO!!! ITS FUNNY :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

normansfan
12th February 2007, 01:51 AM

Then reply I will :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:52 AM
post away

normansfan
12th February 2007, 01:55 AM
I'll post again after my tv show is over....I slept today, so I'm not so tired as of yet :rolleyes: :laff: Speak soon mates :grin:

kate13
12th February 2007, 01:55 AM

alisha the names we put up first :ooh: :haha: you could never use :bigwink: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:57 AM
how jolly!!!! five pages o w%nk!!! loving it :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:58 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: inabit shit :bigwink: :love: :friends: :kiss: the noooo :friends:

kate13
12th February 2007, 02:01 AM

don't fkin ask me. kathie lives in a world o her own with timmy and tiny tears and action men :rolleyes: :grin:

sting :haha: your near alisha might find tiny tears comes in handy in a few years :laff: :laff: action man :ooh: she's had him :angel:

STING
12th February 2007, 02:02 AM

sting :haha: your near alisha might find tiny tears comes in handy in a few years :laff: :laff: action man :ooh: she's had him :angel: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

tiny tears in a fkin bodice :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 02:02 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: inabit shit :bigwink: :love: :friends: :kiss: the noooo :friends:

nanite the noo :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

normansfan
12th February 2007, 03:09 AM

sting :haha: your near alisha might find tiny tears comes in handy in a few years :laff: :laff: action man :ooh: she's had him :angel:

WTF?? :ooh: I'm lost yet again :laff: :laff:
Anyway...please explain and I'll check back tomorrow :lol:
I'm off to bed, so nanite ya'll :love:

ausiedeb
12th February 2007, 05:19 AM
pmsl :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

stingypoos ......... you make my day possum! :kiss: :grin:

:laff: @ handbag :laff:

what a plonker! .. but we wouldn't want you any other way :bigwink: :love:

:friends: :beer: :friends:

STING
12th February 2007, 05:59 AM

tiny tears is a doll and you put up a post about names fer kids??? i think she were inferring that 'action man' got you pregnant :haha: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 05:59 AM
pmsl :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

stingypoos ......... you make my day possum! :kiss: :grin:

:laff: @ handbag :laff:

what a plonker! .. but we wouldn't want you any other way :bigwink: :love:

:friends: :beer: :friends:

cheers hunnybun :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :kiss: :kiss:

~JENNY~
12th February 2007, 01:21 PM

tiny tears is a doll and you put up a post about names fer kids??? i think she were inferring that 'action man' got you pregnant :haha: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 01:25 PM
this threads gone a bit DAME EDNA :laff: LUV IT THOUGH :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:26 PM
this threads gone a bit DAME EDNA :laff: LUV IT THOUGH :laff:

has it? i hadn't looked :angel: :angel: :angel:

Debby2106
12th February 2007, 01:38 PM
the band comes on and i fly to the stage surrounded bi no fker! :rolleyes: i were stood on me todd for a few minutes(actually i were dancing on me todd fer a few minutes) but then debby n emms came to join me so i didn't look a COMPLETE twat!!! :grin:

Sting...you were on your tod for about 30 seconds when the band came on :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 01:38 PM
sting ... can you read myspace mesg the one about music pls hun ... summat else in there i wrote , not music related lol

x :friends:

Debby2106
12th February 2007, 01:39 PM
STING
Just to let you know I DON'T keep ciggies in me flies!!!! Just a Havana, virgin rolled! :smokin:

:eek:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 01:40 PM
the band comes on and i fly to the stage surrounded bi no fker! :rolleyes: i were stood on me todd for a few minutes(actually i were dancing on me todd fer a few minutes) but then debby n emms came to join me so i didn't look a COMPLETE twat!!! :grin:

Sting...you were on your tod for about 30 seconds when the band came on :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

you saying shes stretching the truth hun :ooh: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:43 PM

it felt like forever to a pissed up twat like me :grin: :grin: :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:43 PM
p.s it were longer than thirty seconds.............. :rolleyes:

Debby2106
12th February 2007, 01:44 PM

we were there with ya in no time...think it was just the three of us for about 4 hours tho :rolleyes:

Debby2106
12th February 2007, 01:45 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

it so was not :haha:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:49 PM

fkinwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas :rolleyes:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:50 PM

we were there with ya in no time...think it was just the three of us for about 4 hours tho :rolleyes:

band wunt even on fer four hours, now who's stretching the truth?? :aagh: :rolleyes: :haha:

Debby2106
12th February 2007, 01:55 PM

not

Debby2106
12th February 2007, 01:55 PM

band wunt even on fer four hours, now who's stretching the truth?? :aagh: :rolleyes: :haha:

ok...but it was quite a while tho wunt it :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:56 PM

not

was :ooh:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:57 PM

ok...but it was quite a while tho wunt it :laff: :laff: :laff:

i know. lazy idle twats..............wots the point in seeing a band and not getting off yer ass? jeeeeeeeeeeesus! :rolleyes:

Debby2106
12th February 2007, 01:57 PM

not

was :ooh:

STING
12th February 2007, 01:59 PM
six pages o pure twaddle nah :grin:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 02:02 PM
Its down to lack of confidence i think usualy sting :D

When i was young i was such a fkn wall flower and then me and correena decided it would be fun to drink a bottle of thunderbird EACH through a straw before going clubbing ... after that we didnt seem to mind being the ONLY people on the dance floor for hours till the paying punters joined us at 1am - we used to go in at 10pm cus it was free then :laff:

NOW ... I cant handle me drink so im a foot tapper again :rolleyes:

STING
12th February 2007, 02:05 PM
Its down to lack of confidence i think usualy sting :D

When i was young i was such a fkn wall flower and then me and correena decided it would be fun to drink a bottle of thunderbird EACH through a straw before going clubbing ... after that we didnt seem to mind being the ONLY people on the dance floor for hours till the paying punters joined us at 1am - we used to go in at 10pm cus it was free then :laff:

NOW ... I cant handle me drink so im a foot tapper again :rolleyes:

i kept going round every fker and trying to get em up. i were saying 'don't you LIKE ub40?' and they were saying 'yeah'.....but still wunt get up till like mosta it were oer anyway. you're reight about the confidence ting. loadsa em were chomping at the bit to get up, i could see it, but they dint wanna get up on their todds or without having enuff to drink. i'll dance(to reggae) whether i'm pissed or sober, don't gi a toss :grin: :grin: :grin:

elaine2005
12th February 2007, 02:16 PM
:grin: can picture you :lol:

my other friend, sharon bless her ... is rather more conservative and so you got correena at one end sharon at the other and me in the middle :lol: ANYWAY ... when me and sharon used to go out before i met dennis, i used to beg for UBs to come on and basically any little bit of reggaish music id be up there ... COME ON SHAZ, dragggggggggg ... onto floor ...

was only once i felt sorry for her cus wed been sat down for about 5 mins and i was getting fidgety and i said COME ON ITS MY FAVE TUNE... She went OH FGS ELAINE , YOU SAY THAT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE SONG THEY PLAY :aagh: :ooh: i hadnt realised she was right ... IT DAWNED ON ME when im pissed all songs are my fave :laff: :laff:

STING
12th February 2007, 02:24 PM
:grin: can picture you :lol:

my other friend, sharon bless her ... is rather more conservative and so you got correena at one end sharon at the other and me in the middle :lol: ANYWAY ... when me and sharon used to go out before i met dennis, i used to beg for UBs to come on and basically any little bit of reggaish music id be up there ... COME ON SHAZ, dragggggggggg ... onto floor ...

was only once i felt sorry for her cus wed been sat down for about 5 mins and i was getting fidgety and i said COME ON ITS MY FAVE TUNE... She went OH FGS ELAINE , YOU SAY THAT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE SONG THEY PLAY :aagh: :ooh: i hadnt realised she was right ... IT DAWNED ON ME when im pissed all songs are my fave :laff: :laff:

lmao @ u. i don't need no schteenking friends to get up wi me :aagh: . one minute i'm there and the next >>>>>>>>>>>>>> i'm off on the dance floor. so could be having a convo, and i've fked off. you've gorra be on your toes. if you hear any reggae be prepared to be stood on yer todd :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Good Ambition
12th February 2007, 02:28 PM

Shit, your talent's wasted Sting..........you should be doing P.R or marketing for some bad reggae band...........I love your enthusiasm. :grin: :friends:

STING
12th February 2007, 02:39 PM

Shit, your talent's wasted Sting..........you should be doing P.R or marketing for some bad reggae band...........I love your enthusiasm. :grin: :friends:

hmmmmmmmmm, dunno whether to tek that as a compliment or not.................don't think it is one is it imani? if it is then your compliments are far too discreet fer me :ooh: :rolleyes: :grin:

Good Ambition
12th February 2007, 02:43 PM

hmmmmmmmmm, dunno whether to tek that as a compliment or not.................don't think it is one is it imani? if it is then your compliments are far too discreet fer me :ooh: :rolleyes: :grin:

IT WERE A COMPLIMENT STING, OK???????? :evil: :grin:

STING
12th February 2007, 02:44 PM

wot's wi the evil face den???? :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Good Ambition
12th February 2007, 02:57 PM

wot's wi the evil face den???? :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
.....'twas just to say, yer'd BETTER tek it as a compliment or else I'll shape shift into Nicholas Parsons in drag. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :haha:

STING
12th February 2007, 03:06 PM

.....'twas just to say, yer'd BETTER tek it as a compliment or else I'll shape shift into Nicholas Parsons in drag. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :haha:

alreight, tekken as a compliment then nick :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Good Ambition
12th February 2007, 03:17 PM
QUIZ OF THE WEEK! :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends:

STING
12th February 2007, 03:21 PM
QUIZ OF THE WEEK! :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends:

from norwich...................

question for nine pounds.................... :grin:

ubs4me
12th February 2007, 04:43 PM
wicked review hun, sounds like u had a fab time :beer: :beer: :friends:

Ali Bongo
12th February 2007, 04:48 PM
STING
You are our official PR rebelrousin' dancemeister . Job's yours :beer:

STING
12th February 2007, 04:54 PM
wicked review hun, sounds like u had a fab time :beer: :beer: :friends:

cheers hun :friends: :friends: :friends: :beer:

STING
12th February 2007, 04:55 PM
STING
You are our official PR rebelrousin' dancemeister . Job's yours :beer:
aye alreight den :rolleyes: :grin:

normansfan
12th February 2007, 06:21 PM

Alrighty then :haha: :laff: :laff: :laff: