PDA

View Full Version : new year

mamto3girls
26th December 2006, 01:20 PM
do we all celebrate the new year /? or do we lock the doors&go to bed ..

UBlong2me
26th December 2006, 01:23 PM
with a big bang!! lots of fireworks!! :beer: :beer: :grin: :grin: :love: :jester:

Clubreggae
26th December 2006, 01:43 PM
To be honest, It gets on my nerves. :aagh:
I cant believe so many people want to go out to celebrate, I believe that your home is the best place to be on New Years Eve, thats where you are all year round day and night with your family so thats where I like to spend it.I know the Youngsters want to go out :beer: :friends: :beer: , I did myself when I was younger :rolleyes: But now, Home is where its at for me.See Big Ben Chime in then go to bed :cool: :friends: :friends:

UBlong2me
26th December 2006, 01:47 PM
We're all gathering at my sisters house for a party all night, then at midnight we all go outside...enjoy the fireworks and kiss the neighbours you usually can't stand :laff: :laff: :laff: (she still lives in the street where we grew up, so we know everyone there)

I like it better than crimbo to be honest, really looking forward to it :love: :love: :love: :beer: :friends:

Mone
26th December 2006, 02:21 PM
IŽll have a big celebration with our camper on a camping site in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler.

San Diego
26th December 2006, 02:32 PM
With a bang............We have a huge party every year, usually 50 people, tons of food and booze and an enormous fire in the fire pit...

KGB_I_was_NOT
26th December 2006, 02:37 PM
With a bang............We have a huge party every year, usually 50 people, tons of food and booze and an enormous fire in the fire pit...

Maybe I can come and join you.... 'cos it's boring over here, I used to celebrate it in Russia -- it's the biggest holiday, bigger than Christmas.... But in US it's different and it's not my husband's family tradition to celebrate it.... :(

San Diego
26th December 2006, 02:39 PM

Maybe I can come and join you.... 'cos it's boring over here, I used to celebrate it in Russia -- it's the biggest holiday, bigger than Christmas.... But in US it's different and it's not my husband's family tradition to celebrate it.... :(

Well, come on then...............only a 6 hour drive for you....I'll save you a seat by the fire.. :love: :kiss:

mamto3girls
26th December 2006, 07:42 PM
some intresting posts here, well we normally wait up till 12 say the happy new years last yr we drove down to surrey to visit baby_blue_ eyes (donna) shaun drank sum 12 yr glenfidick ,yuk, but nothing planned for next week.

MAYBETOMORROW
26th December 2006, 10:41 PM
I usually have a rather large night, a few drinks, a lot of music, and spending time with my friends

:beer: :friends: :beer:

ausiedeb
27th December 2006, 12:24 AM
I should be so lucky to start my New Year off with a bang ... If only :angel: :oops: :grin: :laff: :laff:

I'll be celebrating on the beach this year ...... plenty of grog and a firework display .... saying goodbye to 2006 in style ..... hopefully 2007 will be a better year for us all :love:

Have a good one loonies friends .... :kiss:

:friends: :beer: :friends:

UBAnja40
27th December 2006, 09:06 AM
with a bang ofcourse and have drinks and a lot of fun :beer: :beer: :friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
27th December 2006, 09:52 AM
I should be so lucky to start my New Year off with a bang ... If only :angel: :oops: :grin: :laff: :laff:

Your mind was in the gutter yet again I see Deb :rolleyes:

:haha: :laff:

AMANDLA UB40
28th December 2006, 08:40 PM
:rolleyes: ---------> with a big bang :grin:
and eh... :smokin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:rolleyes: ---> :ooh: -----> :aagh: ,,,, :grin:

AMANDLA UB40
28th December 2006, 08:41 PM
:beer:

STING
28th December 2006, 08:58 PM
shite :rolleyes:

mamto3girls
28th December 2006, 11:14 PM
is that how u feel nutty?

UBhappy
29th December 2006, 08:25 AM
I'm only a 20 min walk from Big Ben so thats where I'll be again at midnight this New Year ... then back to mine for more bubbly :beer: :beer: last year it started raining at 11.58 and stopped at 12.15 just as the fireworks ended :rolleyes:

lozbats
29th December 2006, 06:12 PM
Normally just the family and a couple of friends, bit to drink :beer: karaoke, let new year in, then bite to eat and bed :grin: :grin:

ausiedeb
30th December 2006, 01:42 PM

Your mind was in the gutter yet again I see Deb :rolleyes:

:haha: :laff:

I'm just being myself mate :grin: people take me way too seriously ... if only they knew :bigwink: :laff:

Bytheway2006
30th December 2006, 11:42 PM
Party on down

homely.girl
3rd January 2007, 02:43 AM
WE USUALLY CELEBRATE WITH WHANAU (FAMILY)
PLENTY OF ALCOHOL & PLENTY OF FOOD!!

Homely.Girl NZ
"HAPPY '07' TO ALL :beer: :beer:
:friends:

littlecrow
4th January 2007, 12:33 PM
Sounds lovely
:friends: :beer: