PDA

View Full Version : IS IT JUST ME?

slick chick
19th December 2006, 10:43 PM
IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS BOARD BORING ...
I SEE THE SAME PEOPLE POSTING ALL THE TIME DO THEY NOT HAVE A LIFE??
MAYBE YOUR ALL ON THE DOLE AND GOT NOTHING IN LIFE BETTER TO DO THAN SIT AT HOME PRESSING YOUR LITTLE BUTTONS TO POST EVEN MORE BORING NONSENSE.

ESPECIALLY A COUPLE OF MEMBERS WHO JUST WANT TO GO ON ABOUT THE LIFE STORY'S AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE DEPRESSED AND GONNA DO THEMSELVES IN.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Rachel~B
19th December 2006, 10:43 PM
:laff:

bobby
19th December 2006, 10:44 PM
i do my best to liven the place up.

but it makes me rather unpopular.

i like that.

Tik
19th December 2006, 10:44 PM
thats ever so funny,you should post more often your a diamond :grin: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Rachel~B
19th December 2006, 10:45 PM
i do my best to liven the place up.

but it makes me rather unpopular.

i like that.

yeh so much so u type one handed thats why ur spellin is so shyte :haha:

janice
19th December 2006, 10:47 PM
oi i have you no i work, and i work hard :grrr:

Waltjo
19th December 2006, 10:48 PM
May I suggest that you yourself get yourself a life :bigwink: :bigwink: I am sure you could go and find some poor frogs legs to pull off :eek: or push somebody's face in some water somewhere :eek: :eek: seems to be more the pastime for you lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: rather than coming on here and mixing with sane good humoured peeps like these :bigwink: :bigwink: You never know they might be a good influence on you :rolleyes: and turn you into the good fairy :grin: :grin: :grin:

STING
19th December 2006, 10:50 PM
it's true i aint got a life so i canny disagree with yer on that un :ooh:

mamto3girls
19th December 2006, 10:58 PM
i was just about to post b4 i was rudley booted off :evil: i suggest you kindly piss off,coz ive had a bad week, if YOU your not intrested in how ppl feel then dont read the bloody posts ,your a heartless person

Clubreggae
19th December 2006, 10:59 PM
MAYBE YOUR ALL ON THE DOLE AND GOT NOTHING IN LIFE BETTER TO DO THAN SIT AT HOME PRESSING YOUR LITTLE BUTTONS TO POST EVEN MORE BORING NONSENSE.

ESPECIALLY A COUPLE OF MEMBERS WHO JUST WANT TO GO ON ABOUT THE LIFE STORY'S AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE DEPRESSED AND GONNA DO THEMSELVES IN.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:Listen here Flick Dick, I do not post boring posts.I am not on the dole :eek: and I certainly have a life.A very busy one at that :ooh: I do have better things to do than press my little buttons, but now and again instead of a fag or going to bingo or getting pissed,I like to come on here and try to share some interesting fun with people that i have met :friends: and who I am looking forward to meeting :grin: nothing i ever post is boring, in fact if it is, no-one has told me so, I know some of the things i come out with may be a little over the top , but I enjoy a bit of piss taking and critisism.Yes its only the Internet, so I wont get my Knickers in a knot, So why should you??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just my opinion anyway :friends:

KGB_I_was_NOT
19th December 2006, 11:03 PM

but thank God YOU showed up to save us all!!! Where have you been all this time, oh THE ENTERTAINING ONE!!!

kate13
19th December 2006, 11:03 PM

talking about yourself again slick chick

mamto3girls
19th December 2006, 11:04 PM
did u ring debbie????????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

janice
19th December 2006, 11:05 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:Listen here Flick Dick, I do not post boring posts.I am not on the dole :eek: and I certainly have a life.A very busy one at that :ooh: I do have better things to do than press my little buttons, but now and again instead of a fag or going to bingo or getting pissed,I like to come on here and try to share some interesting fun with people that i have met :friends: and who I am looking forward to meeting :grin: nothing i ever post is boring, in fact if it is, no-one has told me so, I know some of the things i come out with may be a little over the top , but I enjoy a bit of piss taking and critisism.Yes its only the Internet, so I wont get my Knickers in a knot, So why should you??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just my opinion anyway :friends:FLICK DICK :laff: :laff: :laff:

mamto3girls
19th December 2006, 11:07 PM
well they shut IT up :lol:

kate13
19th December 2006, 11:10 PM
So it's right lol hostels DO lock the doors at 11

mamto3girls
19th December 2006, 11:12 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: last laffs on IT

STING
19th December 2006, 11:15 PM
So it's right lol hostels DO lock the doors at 11 :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
19th December 2006, 11:15 PM
So it's right lol hostels DO lock the doors at 11 :laff: :laff: :laff:

mamto3girls
19th December 2006, 11:34 PM
dam asshole , does IT wanna meet up with a few loonies soon see who the boring 1 is :laff: :laff: :laff:

kate13
19th December 2006, 11:35 PM
i know just when it gets good the pratt legs it :laff: :laff: :laff:

San Diego
19th December 2006, 11:41 PM
Slick Chick...........My husband makes a sh*t load of money....so, no, not on the dole. I don't have to work and I consider myself very lucky indeed. But during my so called free time, I like to post here and catch up with friends, you know what they..........OH sorry, perhaps you don't. How presumptious of me to assume that. In addition to that, I put in over 20 hours per week of volunteer time, that is working but not getting a paycheck, in my community.........How about you...what kind of volunteer work have you done recently?

Oh......by the way....Merry Christmas to you and a peaceful New year.

Tik
19th December 2006, 11:43 PM
Slick Chick...........My husband makes a sh*t load of money....so, no, not on the dole. I don't have to work and I consider myself very lucky indeed. But during my so called free time, I like to post here and catch up with friends, you know what they..........OH sorry, perhaps you don't. How presumptious of me to assume that. In addition to that, I put in over 20 hours per week of volunteer time, that is working but not getting a paycheck, in my community.........How about you...what kind of volunteer work have you done recently?

Oh......by the way....Merry Christmas to you and a peaceful New year.

maaaaaaaaaaan you frighten me :grin:

San Diego
19th December 2006, 11:44 PM
What...........you want a go now.... :evil: :love:

STING
19th December 2006, 11:45 PM
ach hoodly doodly fi. just tell em to f uck off and bi done wi it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tik
19th December 2006, 11:45 PM
What...........you want a go now.... :evil: :love:

not me hifi............you wouldnt anyway.........im too luverli :grin:

San Diego
19th December 2006, 11:46 PM
ach hoodly doodly fi. just tell em to f uck off and bi done wi it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ach...it's so much more fun to belittle them first..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

kate13
19th December 2006, 11:48 PM

ach...it's so much more fun to belittle them first..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

yeah they make it so easy :laff: :laff: :laff:

Kazzy
19th December 2006, 11:52 PM
Listen here Flick Dick, I do not post boring posts.I am not on the dole :eek: and I certainly have a life.A very busy one at that :ooh: I do have better things to do than press my little buttons, but now and again instead of a fag or going to bingo or getting pissed,I like to come on here and try to share some interesting fun with people that i have met :friends: and who I am looking forward to meeting :grin: nothing i ever post is boring, in fact if it is, no-one has told me so, I know some of the things i come out with may be a little over the top , but I enjoy a bit of piss taking and critisism.Yes its only the Internet, so I wont get my Knickers in a knot, So why should you??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just my opinion anyway :friends:

Lmao@clubreggae .......... I gotta agree with you ......
cos we press little buttons here, don't mean we ain't got a life ...... it's too 4king cold to go to the pub, it's cheaper to get 8 cans in and sit at the puter getting pished,stoned whatever ya like and I have had better chats in the ub40 chat room (not recently cos it's broke lol) than I do in the 4king pub ...... ya get some dickhead bloke saying 'smile it might never happen' it just did .. some dickhead told me to smile lol .. ya don't get that in the chat room lol .......... bollocks .. it's warmer, safer and cheaper to have internet friends lol

:beer: :beer:

Kazzy

~JENNY~
20th December 2006, 01:05 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: lmao @ this post :laff: :laff: :laff:

After Tonight
20th December 2006, 08:08 AM
Just another pathetic attempt to annoy people...thick chick p**s off...if u can't post anything interesting (either)...do NOT criticize others for posting what they want...boring or not...if it's that boring, they wouldn't get replies!

I wish you a Merry Crimbo...coz I can't imagine you got many mates that'd wish you the same thing...I feel sorry for you!

:smokin:

Lou.B
20th December 2006, 09:44 AM
:grin: funny as 4k :haha: :laff:

UBhappy
20th December 2006, 11:50 AM
I've noticed that when Slick/Sick/Flick/Dick Chick starts a post like this they never ever post again on the same topic which says to me their sole purpose in posting is just to wind people up! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's probably best to treat any post by SC the same way we started to treat the spammers ..... IGNORE THEM completely. If you see a post started by SC don't read it, don't reply to it, just leave them well alone as their only purpose is to wind you up. They will get fed up

:friends: :friends: :friends:

stubby
20th December 2006, 12:06 PM
I've noticed that when Slick/Sick/Flick/Dick Chick starts a post like this they never ever post again on the same topic which says to me their sole purpose in posting is just to wind people up! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's probably best to treat any post by SC the same way we started to treat the spammers ..... IGNORE THEM completely. If you see a post started by SC don't read it, don't reply to it, just leave them well alone as their only purpose is to wind you up. They will get fed up

Yeah I agree, they'll soon get fed up when they're NOT getting any attention!!! :laff: :laff: :laff:

Mike.
20th December 2006, 01:03 PM
I do not post boring posts. Nothing i ever post is boring, in fact if it is, no-one has told me so

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Ey, Deb.... :rolleyes:

Mike.
20th December 2006, 01:03 PM

Why let it wind you up?

mozlongtime
20th December 2006, 02:56 PM
Yep, I think that it most probably is just you.

:smokin: :smokin:

Fiona Ruth
20th December 2006, 03:02 PM
I am sending a little love and understanding to this person who is obviously very lonely, jealous of others with friends, and so eaten away by bitterness they have little or no understanding of others needs.

not a nice place to be Slick. i am sad for you....

Nods
20th December 2006, 04:40 PM

hey you I resemble that remark...... :grin: