PDA

View Full Version : christmas love it or hate it

STING
18th December 2006, 07:29 PM
i fkin hate it. canny wait till me lad's old enuff to get outta the house wi his mates on xmas eve./new year cos then i can get out and tear it up mesen :rolleyes: . i've sat in the frigging house for 12 years and i canny tek no more. :grrr: it's shite, but how do you feel about crimbo. love it or loathe it?

UBlong2me
18th December 2006, 07:35 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

I voted I love it, but what I love about Xmas is the days before Xmas really...putting the tree up, decorating the house and things...we have 2 Xmas days here, so usually you spend one day with your parents and one day with the inlaws :aagh: I ain't got my parents anymore, so I'm condemned to the inlaws :aagh: :rolleyes: I'm just glad when it's all over to be honest.....I just love the lights and bling bling :grin: :love: :love: :love: :love:

San Diego
18th December 2006, 07:38 PM
I love it for my son and the joy that it brings him :love: :love: :love: There is nothing better than the look on their faces when they first come down in the morning and see the tree after Santa has visited... :love: :love:

jahnus
18th December 2006, 07:42 PM
i actualy like it and dont like it

i like the mood around it you know the songs on the radio and decorating the house and stuff

but crimbo itself .....i couldnt give a f@#k actualy cause you always have to go eat with people(read parents in law and my own parents) there is always the same movies on the telly i never got the gifts i deserve :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

when i still worked in the coffeeshop i always worked on those days cause i didnt mind and i had an excuse for not having to go to people :laff: :laff:

greetings jahnus :bouncered: :bounceyellow: :bounce:

STING
18th December 2006, 07:49 PM
good for you peeps. all this time and still getting joy outta crimbo. my lad's 12 so he hasn't got that look of awe and wonder no more. it's all over in a matter of minutes now and then we're just sat looking at the fkin telly .............reight bore. i think i'll mainly be sleeping this year and hope to wek up when it's all over so i can get back to me normal sen. canny even have a fkin drink cos hubby canny drink and it aint reight getting pished by yersen is it??? :aagh: :rolleyes: :grrr:

STING
18th December 2006, 08:08 PM
woohoo, loadsa peeps hate crimbo just like me :grin: :grin: :grin:

gaynorubfan05
18th December 2006, 09:50 PM
love xmas

but there one thing i always miss at xmas
is my late brother :friends:

STING
18th December 2006, 09:55 PM
love xmas

but there one thing i always miss at xmas
is my late brother :friends:

awwww hun. sorry babesxxxxxxxxxxxx :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
18th December 2006, 10:12 PM
I am going to enjoy seeing my 15 month old son open his Xmas presents - he's going to be so excited! :grin:

STING
18th December 2006, 10:20 PM
I am going to enjoy seeing my 15 month old son open his Xmas presents - he's going to be so excited! :grin:

that's the best time dave-o. when you've got a babby. luvved it then :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends:

~kingstontyler~
18th December 2006, 10:21 PM
but not as excited as his dad :laff: :laff: :laff: :beer:

Clubreggae
18th December 2006, 11:24 PM
Well yes, its a magic time :grin: :grin: .The best time though is when the kids are younger, so much fun and excitment,dont cost as much either :ooh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:friends: :friends:

~JENNY~
18th December 2006, 11:46 PM
:evil: Hate it :rolleyes: nowt to do, borin same old fing SHYTE :grin:

sweetsensation
18th December 2006, 11:50 PM
:love: it

Rachel~B
19th December 2006, 12:28 AM
i said love it coz i always do.......just this yr....dunno.....gonna b fked up.... :ooh:

normansfan
19th December 2006, 02:15 AM
I used to love it...but now I just have to make it special for my daughter :grin: Otherwise, I'd say forget it :rolleyes:

MAYBETOMORROW
19th December 2006, 05:36 AM
but not as excited as his dad :laff: :laff: :laff: :beer:

So true! :grin:

:lol:

loekie
19th December 2006, 06:13 AM
Well sorry Sting I really love it, the tree the lights all decorations :love: :love: :love: :love: Well I even survive my mother in law :ooh: :ooh:

UBlong2me
19th December 2006, 11:11 AM
:evil: Hate it :rolleyes: nowt to do, borin same old fing SHYTE :grin:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: I can just HEAR you say that!! lmbfao! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

elaine2005
19th December 2006, 11:24 AM
* I LOVE CHRISTMAS *
:bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: :bounce: :bouncegrey: & :bouncered:

:grin:

rmd110900
19th December 2006, 12:28 PM
love it, love it, love it :grin:

mamto3girls
19th December 2006, 03:15 PM
i still love it for the 3 girls

Mike.
20th December 2006, 01:13 PM
I do, I gotta say, I'm a sucker for christmas!!! Love it!

Score is 15-15 now!!

Emma B
20th December 2006, 05:07 PM
I love it, because i love the trees, decortations, songs, telly, i think its top and i love all the prezzies and buying my loved ones things i know there gonna be really happy with, love the look on their faces! I havnt got kids but i know when i do il enjoy it even more!!

AMANDLA UB40
20th December 2006, 07:00 PM
:rolleyes: ehm..i voted ..i love christmas...and especialy all the lights..all the bling bling...and the snow...

:ooh: ..where is the snow??? :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :aagh: :ooh: