PDA

View Full Version : Who ??

Clubreggae
21st November 2006, 11:44 PM
Is making their own Christmas Cake this year :grin: .

I have put the same Red ribbon around ours for years :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wondering if anyone has any other ideas for decor???

:friends:

STING
21st November 2006, 11:45 PM
don't be soft :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tik
ours is always decorated with the box from asda where we bought it :grin:

Clubreggae
don't be soft :rolleyes: :rolleyes:To be expected I suppose :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NEPCHOON ROSE
21st November 2006, 11:46 PM
:laff: :laff: make our own cake.............no thats why god gave us e-numbers , preservatives and mark and spencers :laff: :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
21st November 2006, 11:48 PM
ours is always decorated with the box from asda where we bought it :grin: :ooh: :ooh: :aagh: :aagh: But you can buy cakes all year round :rolleyes: , The Christmas one should be special for the family.

STING
21st November 2006, 11:49 PM
hate everything but jamaican stylee xmas cake anyway so fk it :aagh:

Tik
ours is always decorated with the box from asda where we bought it :grin: :ooh: :ooh: :aagh: :aagh: But you can buy cakes all year round :rolleyes: , The Christmas one should be special for the family.

it is special yes, thats why we eat it with a spoon and not our fingers like any other time deb

Waltjo
Well Debbie if I made a cake here it would end up in the dutbin lol :eek: we don't like it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I always get one of those yummy pavlova things with loads of cream and things :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: nice makes me mouth water already :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BRUMMY UB
21st November 2006, 11:50 PM
But you can buy cakes all year round :rolleyes: , The Christmas one should be special for the family.

it is,ticky nicks the chrimbo cake!!!!! :haha:

San Diego
21st November 2006, 11:51 PM

it is special yes, thats why we eat it with a spoon and not our fingers like any other time deb

With a fork please, this is the holidays after all. :rolleyes:

NEPCHOON ROSE
21st November 2006, 11:53 PM

you would love my grandmas cake nuff rum and brandy in it to put two camels and elephant out for the count permanently :grin:

STING
21st November 2006, 11:54 PM

you would love my grandmas cake nuff rum and brandy in it to put two camels and elephant out for the count permanently :grin:

omg omg, i would i would :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Waltjo
21st November 2006, 11:54 PM

Can I please come to your house for some cake? Nep :grin: :grin: sounds really wikkid :ooh: :ooh:

Tik
21st November 2006, 11:55 PM
But you can buy cakes all year round :rolleyes: , The Christmas one should be special for the family.

it is,ticky nicks the chrimbo cake!!!!! :haha:

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

San Diego
21st November 2006, 11:56 PM
Can I come for the Rum???? :love:

Clubreggae
21st November 2006, 11:56 PM
hate everything but jamaican stylee xmas cake anyway so fk it :aagh:What about Tradition?? seems to me everything has gone out of the window :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

buy buy buy buy everything Mania :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What ever happened to real food :love: ,coked from fresh :grin: , cakes baked lovingly :kiss: , hand made Christmas decorations :friends: and a few new pennies with chocolates in the stocking on Christmas morn, everyone is spoilt rotton :ooh: and up to their eyeballs in debt :aagh:

And the goverment tell us if our kids are naughty WE have to go to parent classes, maybe if families were more traditional with some of the old fashioned ways, the kids wouldnt be so crackers :rolleyes: in the first place. AND its all to do with the E numbers and preservatives in the food chain that makes everybody so friggin nuts.!!!

just my opinion anyway

:friends: :friends:

~JENNY~
21st November 2006, 11:57 PM
i dont even av cake for xmas neva mind buy one or bake one :laff:

xmas is shyte.. same ol borin borin :rolleyes: nuffin open an jus BORIN :grin:

Waltjo
21st November 2006, 11:57 PM
Well said hun :friends: :friends: couldn't agree more :friends: :friends:

San Diego
21st November 2006, 11:58 PM
hate everything but jamaican stylee xmas cake anyway so fk it :aagh:What about Tradition?? seems to me everything has gone out of the window :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What ever happened to real food :love: ,coked from fresh :grin: , cakes baked lovingly :kiss: , hand made Christmas decorations :friends: and a few new pennies with chocolates in the stocking on Christmas morn, everyone is spoilt rotton :ooh: and up to their eyeballs in debt :aagh:

And the goverment tell us if our kids are naughty WE have to go to parent classes, maybe if families were more traditional with some of the old fashioned ways, the kids wouldnt be so crackers :rolleyes: in the first place. AND its all to do with the E numbers and preservatives in the food chain that makes everybody so friggin nuts.!!!

just my opinion anyway

aww..forget going to Neps house for the Rum...I'm going to Debs house for the coke instead.... :grin:

breakfast with ali
21st November 2006, 11:59 PM
well, normally, I would make my own cake :bigwink: , but, well, I can't upset the Co-Op by not using my Discount card,can I? So I'll have to buy one this year!!! :bigwink: :king:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:00 AM

just my opinion anyway

aww..forget going to Neps house for the Rum...I'm going to Debs house for the coke instead.... :grin: COKE :eek: :eek: Dont even start me off on that one :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:02 AM

just my opinion anyway

what about the jamaican tradition????????????? way better if you ask me :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 12:03 AM
Can't beat the smell of cakes baking and bread baking and the smell of fresh coffee brewing i love fruit cake and enjoy making me own

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:04 AM
Can't beat the smell of cakes baking and bread baking and the smell of fresh coffee brewing i love fruit cake and enjoy making me ownAt last someone Normal :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
22nd November 2006, 12:06 AM
Can't beat the smell of cakes baking and bread baking and the smell of fresh coffee brewing i love fruit cake and enjoy making me ownAt last someone Normal :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Mart..................careful.....she thinks your normal :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:

NEPCHOON ROSE
22nd November 2006, 12:06 AM

just my opinion anyway

the only thing that gets cooked is crimbo dinner in our house

:grin: Our mam puts on a mean crimbo dinner spread

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:07 AM

Mart..................careful.....she thinks your normal :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:She has got a name :rolleyes: , anyway does anyone have any suggestions for my original question about Decorations for the Cake ???!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 12:09 AM
Well i would say claret and blue wouldn't i

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:10 AM
Well i would say claret and blue wouldn't iNice thought Martin :grin: , but not at Christmas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tik
22nd November 2006, 12:11 AM

Mart..................careful.....she thinks your normal :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:She has got a name :rolleyes: , anyway does anyone have any suggestions for my original question about Decorations for the Cake ???!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Deborah from bHourneville i have no worthwhile sensible suggestion to make to your intriuging question regarding cake decorations,i will therefore take my knife and fork off :grin:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:12 AM

No Deborah from bHourneville i have no worthwhile sensible suggestion to make to your intriuging question regarding cake decorations,i will therefore take my knife and fork off :grin:Bout fkin time an all :grrr: :grrr:

Tik
22nd November 2006, 12:13 AM

No Deborah from bHourneville i have no worthwhile sensible suggestion to make to your intriuging question regarding cake decorations,i will therefore take my knife and fork off :grin:Bout fkin time an all :grrr: :grrr: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: did you mean that you typed it like you meant it :ooh:

~JENNY~
22nd November 2006, 12:15 AM
i was gona say sumet like that but dint no how to put it :laff: :laff: :laff: neva saw u swear debs wivout puttin hugs next to it so we no ur tekin the piss :laff: :laff: but now u put grrrr faces :grrr: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :laff: :laff:

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 12:16 AM
Debbie your language is getting worse :eek: :eek:
Have look around supermarkets might get some ideas from there ?

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:29 AM
:ooh: sorry Martin, :friends:

yes good idea, I will have a look around and hopefully get some good ideas from the shops, as it dont look like I am going to get any off here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(curses under breath)

:friends: :friends: :friends:

San Diego
22nd November 2006, 12:31 AM
PM for you Deb.................with some sensible ideas you may appreciate. :grin:

KGB_I_was_NOT
22nd November 2006, 12:34 AM
Debs, how about a variation on the tradition? use the ribbon, but make it a different colour. e.g.?

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:35 AM
Debs, how about a variation on the tradition? use the ribbon, but make it a different colour. e.g.?

don't make one??? :haha:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:35 AM
Debs, how about a variation on the tradition? use the ribbon, but make it a different colour. e.g.?Yes i had though about that, but the ribbon thingy is a bit old fashioned now :ooh: So thought I would try something new, dunno what though :aagh:

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:36 AM
Debs, how about a variation on the tradition? use the ribbon, but make it a different colour. e.g.?Yes i had though about that, but the ribbon thingy is a bit old fashioned now :ooh: So thought I would try something new, dunno what though :aagh:

how's about a dog turd :grin:

KGB_I_was_NOT
22nd November 2006, 12:37 AM

how's about a dog turd :grin:

that would work, too.... lol :bigwink:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:40 AM

how's about a dog turd :grin:No im not amused at that :aagh: :aagh:

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:41 AM

well it's new and interesting debs and puts a new slant on yule log :grin:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:42 AM

well it's new and interesting debs and puts a new slant on yule log :grin:I always make my own Yule log as well :ooh:

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:43 AM

well it's new and interesting debs and puts a new slant on yule log :grin:I always make my own Yule log as well :ooh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

San Diego
22nd November 2006, 12:43 AM
So does Gran............... :evil:

Tik
22nd November 2006, 12:44 AM
from cake to cak in two pages

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 12:45 AM
Was you looking for decoration in general or a edible one ??

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:46 AM

nowt new there then :rolleyes:

KGB_I_was_NOT
22nd November 2006, 12:46 AM

well it's new and interesting debs and puts a new slant on yule log :grin:I always make my own Yule log as well :ooh:

:aagh: :aagh: Bloody hell! you ARE a superwoman!!! :ooh: :ooh:

:laff: :laff: :friends:

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:47 AM

ach, any bugger can mek their own log :rolleyes: :evil: :laff: :laff:

KGB_I_was_NOT
22nd November 2006, 12:47 AM

nowt new there then :rolleyes:

:bigwink: :laff:

KGB_I_was_NOT
22nd November 2006, 12:48 AM

not me.... I am a "bugger wanna be" LOL :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:48 AM
Was you looking for decoration in general or a edible one ??anything as long as its pretty and Christmassy :grin:

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 12:50 AM
Hope the fruit is in soak already how about one of those chains with bells on ??

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:52 AM
Hope the fruit is in soak already how about one of those chains with bells on ??Yes its all done, just got to Marzipan it and Ice it nearer Christmas, and add the decor :grin:

KGB_I_was_NOT
22nd November 2006, 12:52 AM
like this one? it has a "robin" on it... lol

http://www.cake-craft.com/Cakegallery.aspx?CategoryID=17

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:54 AM
Yes the Robin one very pretty, especially with the Holly, Fiona has suggested Holly to me and berries, think I will probably go with that theme :grin:

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 12:55 AM
I just love marzipan :haha:

San Diego
22nd November 2006, 12:56 AM
:love: Sensibility wins out over shyte............... :evil:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:56 AM
I just love marzipan :haha:I know,me too, I picked/ate at lots of it whilst cutting it to shape, felt sick after :aagh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 12:57 AM
:love: Sensibility wins out over shyte............... :evil:Doesnt it always Fi ?????????????? :ooh: :ooh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
22nd November 2006, 12:57 AM

not me.... I am a "bugger wanna be" LOL :laff: :laff:

((((straight over the top of the head :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: ))))

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 12:58 AM
Yeah that's the only thing it is a bit sickly you tried the chocolate covered marzipan bars from Thornton's ?? they are to die for

San Diego
22nd November 2006, 12:59 AM
Yes..................I just might have to change my evil ways and discard the amount of sarcasm I use.

KGB_I_was_NOT
22nd November 2006, 12:59 AM
I just love marzipan :haha:I know,me too, I picked/ate at lots of it whilst cutting it to shape, felt sick after :aagh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

for you marzipan lovers:

http://www.marzipanworld.com/Cake%20decorations/christmas%20cake%20decorations.htm

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 01:00 AM
Yeah that's the only thing it is a bit sickly you tried the chocolate covered marzipan bars from Thornton's ?? they are to die forThats enough now Martin, youre making me hungry, gonna have a cuppa and a chocolate bar now :ooh: :ooh:

Good night :friends: :friends:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 01:01 AM

for you marzipan lovers:

http://www.marzipanworld.com/Cake%20decorations/christmas%20cake%20decorations.htmthanks Irina Iwill save the link :friends: :friends:

~kingstontyler~
22nd November 2006, 01:05 AM
Night Debbie hope you get to watch your dvd soon :kiss: Irina i think i put on 2 pounds looking at the link :laff: :friends:

Tik
22nd November 2006, 01:16 AM
bttt

boon 1964
22nd November 2006, 01:18 AM
yipee we have well the wife has bless her cotton socks 2 actulley one for the daughter as well :grin:

janice
22nd November 2006, 03:29 PM
ill be making dope cakes with robins on top :smokin:

Clubreggae
22nd November 2006, 09:13 PM
ill be making dope cakes with robins on top :smokin: :aagh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd November 2006, 07:12 AM
I'm not a Christmas Cake eater, however if there is a spare lager, I wouldn't say no :beer: