PDA

View Full Version : sting just foned me

janice
21st November 2006, 11:44 AM
she havin a nervous break down her pc blew up last night, must of been all the fkin dust :laff: :laff: omg she goin mad, cos she cant get on

Lou.B
21st November 2006, 11:45 AM
she havin a nervous break down her pc blew up last night, must of been all the fkin dust :laff: :laff: omg she goin mad, cos she cant get on

Oh god, how terrible :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
21st November 2006, 11:45 AM
forkin ell...........i betya every fukers hidin behind the settee

ubs4me
21st November 2006, 11:47 AM
OMG!!!! i can just imagine what she is like :grrr: :aagh: :evil: :laff: :laff:

gaynorubfan05
poor sting
i hope she get her computer sorted
:friends:

janice
im on fone to jenny to get some code, then got to fone sting bk, if i had my way id just dump her then i can have tikky to myself :laff: :laff:

Lou.B
21st November 2006, 11:49 AM
im on fone to jenny to get some code, then got to fone sting bk, if i had my way id just dump her then i can have tikky to myself :laff: :laff:

Its amazing you're not on the sick with RSI Jan, holding that 4kin fone all the time :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
21st November 2006, 11:49 AM

Its amazing you're not on the sick with RSI Jan, holding that 4kin fone all the time :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

ubs4me
21st November 2006, 11:50 AM

lmfao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
21st November 2006, 11:50 AM

what do you think i am?????????? a fkin toy to be tossed around between ya???????????

i have got feelings yer know

Lou.B
21st November 2006, 11:51 AM

what do you think i am?????????? a fkin toy to be tossed around between ya???????????

TOSSED :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
21st November 2006, 11:51 AM

i have got feelings yer knowwell i bet u love a good toss :laff: :laff:

Tik
21st November 2006, 11:52 AM

bad choice of words that wunnit looby

Lou.B

bad choice of words that wunnit looby

It were Tikky :laff:

Waltjo

Its amazing you're not on the sick with RSI Jan, holding that 4kin fone all the time :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UNDERSTATEMENT Lou :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Awwww poor Sting, bet she is going nuts :rolleyes: :rolleyes: give her my love when you ring her Gran will ya :love: :love:

Tik
21st November 2006, 11:53 AM
im out of here...............yer all forkin mad twisted fookin mad fookers :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Waltjo
21st November 2006, 11:54 AM
im out of here...............yer all forkin mad twisted fookin mad fookers :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Awwwww we love ya too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Lou.B
21st November 2006, 11:54 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: Cya Tikky :love:

janice
21st November 2006, 11:58 AM
oh tikky we having so much fun, and u fk off :laff: :laff:

Lou.B
21st November 2006, 11:59 AM
oh tikky we having so much fun, and u fk off :laff: :laff:

You scared him off talking about salty nuts :aagh:

janice
21st November 2006, 12:00 PM
well i love salted nuts :laff: :laff:

loekie
21st November 2006, 12:01 PM
Awwwwwww poor Sting :kiss: :love: :friends:

~JENNY~
21st November 2006, 12:04 PM
:grin: its sorted now :) :friends: :love:

loekie
21st November 2006, 12:05 PM
:grin: its sorted now :) :friends: :love:

Thank god before she is gonna kill someone :grin: :grin:

STING
21st November 2006, 12:31 PM
I'M HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~JENNY~
21st November 2006, 12:32 PM
babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :love: :smokin: :love: :friends:

STING
21st November 2006, 12:33 PM
OMG I LOVE YOU AND GRANNY :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Clubreggae
21st November 2006, 12:33 PM
And theres me :angel: :angel: thinking she will now get cracking on the housework :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~JENNY~
21st November 2006, 12:40 PM
:ooh: wats housework :aagh: :? :haha:

Clubreggae
21st November 2006, 12:45 PM
:ooh: wats housework :aagh: :? :haha:Its all the things that need doing around the house, like tidying up,making/changing beds, vaccing, dusting, polishing, washing, ironing, cleaning the bathroom and toilet, and the windows,preparing the meals for when the family come home, and if theres any time left you could sweep the garden of autumn leaves and trim the hedges (last time before spring) :grin:

:friends: :friends:

STING
21st November 2006, 12:46 PM
:ooh: wats housework :aagh: :? :haha:Its all the things that need doing around the house, like tidying up,making/changing beds, vaccing, dusting, polishing, washing, ironing, cleaning the bathroom and toilet, and the windows,preparing the meals for when the family come home, and if theres any time left you could sweep the garden of autumn leaves and trim the hedges (last time before spring) :grin:

you're avin a laff :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

Clubreggae
21st November 2006, 12:47 PM

you're avin a laff :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:No I am not!!! Today I might even strip the hall of wallpaper too, cause ive finished earlier than usual :grin: So have time on me hands :grin:

~JENNY~
21st November 2006, 12:47 PM
alll that :aagh: nahh al stick to bein sat ere :haha: :bigwink: :laff:

~JENNY~
21st November 2006, 12:49 PM
:haha: i really hope u all no am jokin wen a say al stay ere :laff: :laff: makin meself sound like a ryte scruff hahaha... i leave my computer on allll day so wen am finished cleanin etc or av to start again i can jus keep checkin wheneva :) everyfins dun now tho jus need to iron :evil: thats my worst :rolleyes: :laff: probably why its last :haha:

MAYBETOMORROW
21st November 2006, 02:26 PM
forkin ell...........i betya every fukers hidin behind the settee

:eek: :eek: :eek: :laff: :laff:

janice
21st November 2006, 04:52 PM
And theres me :angel: :angel: thinking she will now get cracking on the housework :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:thats what i got kids for :laff: :laff: