PDA

View Full Version : OK!!!! The real truth (First edition)

Waltjo
20th November 2006, 10:23 PM
Well as you all know :eek: we was rat-arsed on Thursday night, I could not even get near the PC :grin: Gran had one hand on the phone :rolleyes: one hand on the PC :rolleyes: in between chain smoking and pacing up and down constantly :eek: chaos and pandemonium ruled in her house :eek: :eek: her poor boys :aagh: (Such fantastic looking boys they are) they didn't know whether they were on their heads or toes :grin: and Dave bless him :ooh: just retired to the lounge to watch telly he felt he was safer in there with the door shut :ooh:
So Gran had a throbbing head in the morning this is 3.00am, and it was pi***ng with rain when we got to Bristol :eek: I had visions of Gran's wine from the night before :eek: coming up to say hello on the plane with the turbulence, but she was ok, she just covered her face with a magazine and pretended she was elswhere :laff:
As you have heard the first people we meet was this pink vision at the train station :bigwink: with her minder the lovely Mandy :grin: I am sure the Dutch thought that it was the second world war come round for the second time :laff: :laff: with all the screaming and hugging etc, and Sting and all of us waving and shouting like demented hyenas from two! yes two platforms apart.

OMG :aagh: I think this is going to a two parter like Sting's, otherwise you are going to go square eyed (providing you want to read it :rolleyes:)
Well Do Ya? :laff: :laff:
First we meet the lovely Moni :grin: another shouting and hugging session outside the station :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and after going to the hotel to check in, Jenny was panting for a visit to the coffee shop and a spliff :bigwink: :bigwink: well we joined in an all :angel: Jenny was very apprehensive of letting me have a puff :rolleyes: can't think why???? :laff: :laff: :laff:
Then it was off down to the red light district :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: OMG OMG OMG that was the real eye opener lol seeing all these young girls sitting in the windows showing their wares :bigwink: at the same time it was very sad, cause some of em looked petrified and you could see they did not want to be there :eek:
BUT girls!!!! :bigwink: they have men there as well :grin: :grin: :grin: and transvestites who looked amazing and really beautiful :ooh:
But of course the inevitable coffee shop beckoned and we found a really cool one with Bob Marley posters everywhere and reggae being played :smokin: :cool: :smokin: and the best cup of coffee I tasted :lol: this all on the first day :aagh: :aagh: we went to Smokeys after for another spliff :bigwink: :bigwink: then we went for a meal to an Italian restaurant where Jenny could have copped off if she wanted with the bloke on the door who fell instantly in love with her :love: :love: but she was having none of it :angel: :angel: anyway we had a nice expensive meal there :lol:
We were so tired, well Jen and I were :rolleyes: but Gran was all for going for more vino etc, but no we went back to hotel :ooh: where Gran made do with a few joints and she and Jenny got spliffed and were giggling well ino the night, nearly getting us thrown out :grin: :grin: and me the Mummy Numpty being :angel: :angel: :angel: wanted to be all fresh and bright for next morning :bigwink: This is all I am going to bore you with now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: if you want the next instalment of our adventure with the pink vision Mandy and Gerda :grin: :grin: :grin: please indicate below :bigwink: :bigwink: :bigwink: that was another hilarious day :laff:

UBlong2me
20th November 2006, 10:32 PM
Great read Mags, was so nice meeting you :kiss: :love: You must be glad you're home now eh :friends: :friends:

gaynorubfan05
20th November 2006, 10:33 PM
lovely review mags

:friends: :love:

janice
20th November 2006, 10:35 PM
u wrighting a book mags :laff: :laff:

bluebell
20th November 2006, 10:38 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Waltjo
20th November 2006, 10:38 PM
I am knackered lol :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: a nice knackered though :bigwink: :bigwink:
and Moni it was fab meeting you hun :love: after all this time, and I soooo want to come back I loved Amsterdam :love: :love: :love: and loved you as well Moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :love: :love: :love:

Fiona Ruth
20th November 2006, 10:40 PM
One day at a time sweet waltjo
that all were askin of you

Great review, yes we want more. :grin:

Waltjo
20th November 2006, 10:41 PM
u wrighting a book mags :laff: :laff:

Well lol the things we got up to I could write a book :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
20th November 2006, 10:42 PM
I am knackered lol :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: a nice knackered though :bigwink: :bigwink:
and Moni it was fab meeting you hun :love: after all this time, and I soooo want to come back I loved Amsterdam :love: :love: :love: and loved you as well Moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :love: :love: :love:

:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

~kingstontyler~
20th November 2006, 11:01 PM
Yes Mags we want more great read so far :friends: :friends:

kate13
20th November 2006, 11:02 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: nice read

caz1303
20th November 2006, 11:02 PM
Yes please deffo want more!! great read! :grin:

Caz
xx

MAYBETOMORROW
20th November 2006, 11:05 PM
Nice review Margaret :friends: :beer: :smokin:

Tik
20th November 2006, 11:33 PM
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :grin:

San Diego
20th November 2006, 11:38 PM
Go on honey.................MORE :love: :friends:

~JENNY~
20th November 2006, 11:42 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: was bloody great wanit mags :grin: :love:

loekie
21st November 2006, 10:47 AM
Great read Mags and yes it was great meeting you. Love you :kiss: :love: :kiss: :friends:

Waltjo
21st November 2006, 10:51 AM
Great read Mags and yes it was great meeting you. Love you :kiss: :love: :kiss: :friends:

Gerrrrdaaaaa!!! :grin: love you an all hun :love: :love: :love: :love:

Next instalment will be coming up later :grin: :grin: :grin:

Lou.B
21st November 2006, 11:13 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: Great read Mags :friends: