PDA

View Full Version : what a weekend

janice
19th November 2006, 09:19 PM
well what can i say, ive just come bk from penis paradise, omg i loved it, had such a brill weekend, even tho most of it spent stoned, and moni stoni what can i say, she had a joint and said oh this doing nothing for me, bang next min she stoned out her head, was so so funny moni, then she goes home and she sick, then i wake up to hear jenning being sick every where, these young girls just cant handle it, then we went on a tram every fker got of but me and tony , and mags and of it pulled,jenny and moni pissing them selfs cos we was stuck on tram., then we nearly get kicked out hotel from laughing so much, jenny had to put pillow over my head, gerdy well im shocked, you was so so quiet, was great to meet you, even meet susanne weaver, what a ball we had, then comes along sting and mandy, omg sting you fkin nuts i loves yur, 1 wicked weekend thats all i can say, dont ask me what amsterdam looks like tho, as we spent whole weekend in coffee shops, and sex shops :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends:

San Diego
19th November 2006, 09:21 PM
:friends: I have loved reading all about your weekend, what a wicked time you had.....I missed you all... :love: :love: :friends:

STING
LMBFAO @ JENNING :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
well what can i say, ive just come bk from penis paradise, omg i loved it, had such a brill weekend, even tho most of it spent stoned, and moni stoni what can i say, she had a joint and said oh this doing nothing for me, bang next min she stoned out her head, was so so funny moni, then she goes home and she sick, then i wake up to hear jenning being sick every where, these young girls just cant handle it, then we went on a tram every fker got of but me and tony , and mags and of it pulled,jenny and moni pissing them selfs cos we was stuck on tram., then we nearly get kicked out hotel from laughing so much, jenny had to put pillow over my head, gerdy well im shocked, you was so so quiet, was great to meet you, even meet susanne weaver, what a ball we had, then comes along sting and mandy, omg sting you fkin nuts i loves yur, 1 wicked weekend thats all i can say, dont ask me what amsterdam looks like tho, as we spent whole weekend in coffee shops, and sex shops :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

JENNING YOUR NEW BUTLER THEN??? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
19th November 2006, 09:24 PM
:rolleyes: anuva name to add to the list :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smokin: :haha:

UBlong2me
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

I didn't get stoned on THAT first joint gran, that did nothing for me, then Jen went to get another one, the best weed she said, well that DID something :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~

I didn't get stoned on THAT first joint gran, that did nothing for me, then Jen went to get another one, the best weed she said, well that DID something :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

yeh it was the fattest weed from the bluebird :smokin: :grin:

janice
19th November 2006, 09:26 PM

I didn't get stoned on THAT first joint gran, that did nothing for me, then Jen went to get another one, the best weed she said, well that DID something :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:moni all i remeber is you keep sticking your tounge in and out you was so so funny u was well mashed :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
19th November 2006, 09:27 PM
Well Gran was great meeting you too, like I said before you are a mad woman (in a good way) please don't change that. And yes I'm a little quiet but needed all my attention too understand you all and I still see your face that morning at central station. But I can honestly say woman I love you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:friends:

rmd110900
19th November 2006, 09:33 PM
Great review jan.. :beer: :beer:
pity about PAT JENNINGS Being sick though :bigwink:

janice
19th November 2006, 09:37 PM
who pat jennings

STING
19th November 2006, 09:38 PM
Great review jan.. :beer: :beer:
pity about PAT JENNINGS Being sick though :bigwink:

lmao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

rmd110900
19th November 2006, 09:39 PM
who pat jennings
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
you still spliffed to the max jan :smokin:

San Diego
19th November 2006, 09:40 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 09:40 PM

I didn't get stoned on THAT first joint gran, that did nothing for me, then Jen went to get another one, the best weed she said, well that DID something :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:moni all i remeber is you keep sticking your tounge in and out you was so so funny u was well mashed :laff: :laff: :laff:

omg i really don't remember that :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Reggae Girl
19th November 2006, 09:42 PM
:eek: :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff: sounds like you all had a brilliant time.

Have any of you recovered yet, or are you all still suffering :smokin: :smokin:

Welcome back all :beer: :beer: :friends: :friends:

STING
19th November 2006, 09:43 PM
:eek: :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff: sounds like you all had a brilliant time.

Have any of you recovered yet, or are you all still suffering :smokin: :smokin:

Welcome back all :beer: :beer: :friends: :friends:

still suffering :aagh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
19th November 2006, 09:46 PM
well my arse end is fkin suffering, i blocked the dranage system in holland :laff: :laff: :laff: now im doin it here in wales :laff: :laff: any one got ant spear loo roll :bigwink:

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 09:47 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
19th November 2006, 09:49 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Reggae Girl
19th November 2006, 09:50 PM
well my arse end is fkin suffering, i blocked the dranage system in holland :laff: :laff: :laff: now im doin it here in wales :laff: :laff: any one got ant spear loo roll :bigwink:

:aagh: don't envy your plumbers if they have to come out to unblock it :laff: :laff:

But I bet it has been worth all the A***e ache hey Jan :friends: :friends:

caz1303
19th November 2006, 09:51 PM

Caz
xx

STING
19th November 2006, 09:59 PM

OMG, me and mandy this morning :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th November 2006, 03:53 AM
Great summary of your weekend away Gran! :grin: :laff: :beer: :smokin:

janice
20th November 2006, 01:38 PM

OMG, me and mandy this morning :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:oh yeh, you blocked yours as well, :laff: :laff: not only do we talk shit, god we can shit some shit :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
20th November 2006, 01:42 PM

Tik
20th November 2006, 01:48 PM

OMG, me and mandy this morning :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:oh yeh, you blocked yours as well, :laff: :laff: not only do we talk shit, god we can shit some shit :laff: :laff: :laff:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much detail :shock:

STING
20th November 2006, 03:18 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much detail :shock:

roflmyfkinarseoff :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

mozlongtime
20th November 2006, 03:25 PM
:aagh:
:grin:

:smokin: :smokin:

STING
20th November 2006, 03:29 PM
:aagh:
:grin:

:smokin: :smokin: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: