PDA

View Full Version : The Numpties have left...

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 03:54 PM
they should be at Schiphol Airport now, they took a taxi about 40 mins ago..can't believe they're gone now :cry: :cry: :cry:

We met up with Sting and Mandy at Dam Square (ain't they great for coming over to Amsterdam AGAIN just to spend a little time and say goodbye) Had a good laff with Sting (again :grin: ) oh and saying goodbye was horrible. "one more kiss then" ok "one more hug" :love: :kiss: :love: :friends:

We were hanging round THE hotel, Mags was so funny, she bought a postcard for BT and left it at the hotel desk saying we were there :laff: :laff: She acted like she was UB40's manager, standing there very self assured saying, Mr.Brian Travers will be here soon, could you give this to him please? :laff: :laff: :laff: ANd the guy said: are you sure they're staying here? And she said Yes, they are. So he checked and he said, you're right they're coming over this afternoon. PMSL :laff: Unfortunately they weren't there yet and the numpties had to leave for the airport.

And I really need to relax a bit now...got a headache :smokin: :laff: :laff: in one hour I will be on my way to Dam square again to see the UB's on stage :beer: :beer:

What a fabulous weekend! :kiss: :love: :beer: :smokin: :grin: :laff: :friends: :friends: :friends:

sweetsensation
19th November 2006, 03:56 PM
Did they go to the proms Moni??

What did they think of it?

San Diego
19th November 2006, 03:58 PM
Moni............. :friends: I'm so happy for you that you had such a fantastic weekend :friends: Are Sting and Mandy staying for the UB show??

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 04:10 PM
Sting and Mandy were at the proms on Friday night, they loved it!
It was fantastic!!! They're flying home now, just like Gran Mags and Jenny.

Jenny got loads of weed in her bag, I hope she will be ok :ooh: :smokin: :smokin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm off in an hour to see the UB's at Dam square, oh the numpties were so gutted they just missed this!

:friends: :friends:

San Diego
19th November 2006, 04:12 PM
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: Oh my god....what is Jenny thinking??? :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: Hope she hides it well :ooh:

gaynorubfan05
:friends: :friends: :love: :love:

glad to hear you all had a great time

:friends: :friends: :love: :love:

sweetsensation
Awful shame it hadn't been posted here in the news section a while ago. they could have all got later flights :frown:

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 04:15 PM
Awful shame it hadn't been posted here in the news section a while ago. they could have all got later flights :frown:

That's exactly what we were saying all the time, cos they would have stayed till monday if they had known earlier. Mags was so pissed off about it :mad: :rolleyes:

sweetsensation
19th November 2006, 04:17 PM
Change that to shame it hasn't been posted at ALL in the news section.

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 04:18 PM
That is just SO wrong, WE of all people should know about where the UB's will be playing, right?

If DutchSammy hadn't posted it, I never would have known! :rolleyes:

sweetsensation
19th November 2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah. Thank god for loonies :beer: :beer:

San Diego
19th November 2006, 04:24 PM
Change that to shame it hasn't been posted at ALL in the news section.

Well, I think Adam is just so busy fixing the Chat room for Granny that he didn't have the time to post it. I wouldn't want her stalking me... :aagh: :aagh:

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 04:24 PM
:grin: :beer: :beer: :beer: praise the Loonies :grin: :grin: :beer: :friends: :friends: :friends:

San Diego
19th November 2006, 04:39 PM
Pictures.......when can we have them......???? :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
19th November 2006, 09:14 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

missing you's already :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

p.s you mean numpties and sting went to the airport. slip of the tongue moni? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

UBlong2me
19th November 2006, 09:18 PM
:ooh: :ooh: oops!!!!!! im so sorry Sting please forgive me :grin: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

but you know you're not a numpty, you're the only fkin diva :laff: :laff: :love: :love: :love:

STING
19th November 2006, 09:20 PM
:ooh: :ooh: oops!!!!!! im so sorry Sting please forgive me :grin: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

but you know you're not a numpty, you're the only fkin diva :laff: :laff: :love: :love: :love: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I KNOW!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

San Diego
19th November 2006, 09:22 PM

but you know you're not a numpty, you're the only fkin diva :laff: :laff: :love: :love: :love: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I KNOW!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

ahhhh Moni.....Don't encourage her...She is a numpty and will always be a numpty... :friends:

STING
19th November 2006, 09:22 PM

I KNOW!

ahhhh Moni.....Don't encourage her...She is a numpty and will always be a numpty... :friends:FKOFF :grrr: :evil:

San Diego
19th November 2006, 09:24 PM
(((hmph))) Slams door..................

STING
19th November 2006, 09:41 PM
:rolleyes:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th November 2006, 03:11 AM
It sounds like you all had a great time together!

But my question is, will they ever be allowed back into Holland again? :rolleyes:

:grin: :beer: :laff:

UBlong2me
20th November 2006, 08:10 AM
Oh yes, everybody loved them :grin: :beer: :beer: :beer:

littlecrow
20th November 2006, 01:13 PM
:friends: :friends: :friends:
:laff: :laff: :laff: