PDA

View Full Version : FIRST NUMPTY UPDATE

UBlong2me
17th November 2006, 06:32 AM
Morning all :grin:

Just been on phone to Gran, she has a hangover and says she'll never drink again :laff: :laff: Mags is getting stressed cos she's going on the plane in 20 mins and won't be able to smoke for a while :smokin: :grin: And Jenny's high in the sky somewhere between UK and Holland. :love:

Next update: sometime this weekend :haha: :grin:

xxMoni :kiss: :friends: :friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
17th November 2006, 06:36 AM
Cheers Moni!

Isn't Gran a worry?! :grin: :laff:

UBlong2me
17th November 2006, 06:38 AM
:laff: :laff: first she text me she was in bog being sick :laff: :laff: when she said I'll never drink again, I said yeh till tonight :rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

Oh I can't wait to meet them, gonna be so much fun :bigwink: :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
17th November 2006, 06:41 AM
You will have so much fun!

Have a few drinks for me too!

:beer: :friends: :beer:

UBlong2me
17th November 2006, 06:43 AM
You bet! :grin: :beer: :beer: :friends:

loekie
17th November 2006, 06:54 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: O yes it's gonna be fun. And Dave I will have a drink for you :beer: :beer: That will enough for me to get me drunk :ooh: :ooh: :bigwink: :haha:

MAYBETOMORROW
17th November 2006, 07:17 AM
Please get lots of photos when you and all of the touring loonies are together, especially ones where you are all pished!

:grin: :beer: :beer: :beer: :friends:

mozlongtime
17th November 2006, 09:58 AM
Have a great time Ladies ( :ooh: )

:grin:

:smokin: :smokin:

loekie
17th November 2006, 09:59 AM
Have a great time Ladies ( :ooh: )

:grin:

:smokin: :smokin:

Thanks we will :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: At work now but can't wait untill tomorrow getting real exited now :love:

loekie
17th November 2006, 11:42 AM
Just got a message they arrived safe in Holland and shopping at the moment and Gran loves it :grin: :grin:

Tik
17th November 2006, 11:54 AM
Just got a message they arrived safe in Holland and shopping at the moment and Gran loves it :grin: :grin:

i wonder what shops gerdy?????????????? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
17th November 2006, 12:11 PM

i wonder what shops gerdy?????????????? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

I don't wanna know :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

NEPCHOON ROSE
17th November 2006, 01:05 PM

I don't wanna know :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

but its gonna be funny finding out, or when they xray her suitcase and find somthing odd shaped in it :grin:

Clubreggae
17th November 2006, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the update :friends: , you are all so gonna have a good time :grin: :jester: :king: :grin: :jester: , lots of love and kisses for you all, Just remember Ill be thinking about you :aagh: :aagh: :ooh: :ooh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :kiss: