View Full Version : Mr Chamberlain!!!!!

rmd110900
17th November 2006, 12:24 AM
Am i up late..Or you up early.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Groovy 40
17th November 2006, 12:28 AM
i think he's just got to work Rob :grin: :bigwink:

he'll probably do some work in his tea-break :bigwink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laff:

rmd110900
17th November 2006, 12:31 AM
i think he's just got to work Rob :grin: :bigwink:

he'll probably do some work in his tea-break :bigwink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laff:
Not having that Les :bigwink:
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
17th November 2006, 12:41 AM
Hi mate, it's 10:40am Friday at work!

Mind you, I logged in after indoor football last night until 1:30am!

I was seething after being sent off - only the second time in my 29 year history of playing the game!!!

:rolleyes:

rmd110900
17th November 2006, 12:49 AM
Hi mate, it's 10:40am Friday at work!

Mind you, I logged in after indoor football last night until 1:30am!

I was seething after being sent off - only the second time in my 29 year history of playing the game!!!

Sent off !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why???

MAYBETOMORROW
17th November 2006, 01:04 AM

Sent off !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why???

We play in an inddor 4-a-side mixed team (2 guys & 2 girls) and just been promoted to "A" Division for the first time.

We played against 2 psycho lunatics who pushed and kicked you every time you got the ball - it was beyond a joke!

Early in the 4th quarter, this dickhead walks up to me and says "you're a f****n c**t mate"!!

I told him that he had severe problems, and should keep his mouth shut!

Of course, the next time I got the ball, he kicked me in the legs, and elbowed me in the chin, and still didn't get pulled up by the ref.

As the precedent was set, the next time there was a 50/50 ball between us, I went in with all cylinders firing and cleaned up not only the ball, but both of his legs, most of his ribs, and gave him a knee to the body on his way to hitting the ground.

Just a little tap really, but the ref dished out a rather hasty red card!

Speaking to the ref after the game, he apologised for sending me off, but he was under pressure to do something as his female boss was in our opposition team!

I told him that next time we play this team, expect some fireworks, and if I'm going to get a red card for my efforts, I'll make sure I do a better job than just a few bruises!

I've got outdoor 6-a-side tonight after work, so I'll try and stay on the field this time!!

:grin: :beer: