PDA

View Full Version : Which UB40 song is a tribute to Cliff Richard?

Good Ambition
15th November 2006, 03:40 PM
S'easy Loonies........It's MADAM MEDUSA:

"From the land of SHADOWS.......comes a dreadful sight" :bigwink: :bigwink: :bigwink: :grin: :grin:

Groovy 40
15th November 2006, 03:42 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff:

ubs4me
15th November 2006, 03:43 PM
omg where do you get them from :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Good Ambition
15th November 2006, 03:43 PM
omg where do you get them from :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

The voices in my head- usually. :cool: :cool: :grin: :cool:

loekie
15th November 2006, 03:45 PM
And the voice in my head is saying someone gonna kill you for this post :grin:

ubs4me
:laff: :laff: :laff: your voices in your head do get u to do some funny things :laff: :laff:

yoyo
i see you havent jumped yet Imani, but i see you are posting crap again :laff: im still after you at my age too :laff: :laff:

Good Ambition
15th November 2006, 03:46 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: your voices in your do get u to do some funny things :laff: :laff:

Yeh, I have a job deciding whether it's my intuition or my sub-personalities at times. :haha: :bigwink:

ubs4me
15th November 2006, 03:57 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: your voices in your do get u to do some funny things :laff: :laff:

Yeh, I have a job deciding whether it's my intuition or my sub-personalities at times. :haha: :bigwink:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: i could do with a sub- peronality, i think u need it when u got kids with some of the things they come out with :laff: :laff:

Good Ambition
15th November 2006, 03:59 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: i could do with a sub- peronality, i think u need it when u got kids with some of the things they come out with :laff: :laff:

I'll email you one of mine.,......but don't download too much- you'll exceed the daily limit. :bigwink: :grin:

ubs4me
15th November 2006, 04:00 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

After Tonight
15th November 2006, 04:27 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Good 'un!

KGB_I_was_NOT
15th November 2006, 04:59 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: You really really REALLY don't like him, do you?? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
16th November 2006, 01:27 AM
:lol: