PDA

View Full Version : STING

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 02:27 PM
Ive just remembered what you said to me on the Minibus going to the J2bad gig :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 02:28 PM
What did she say......."move over" :grin:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 02:29 PM
What did she say......."move over" :grin:Worse :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

loekie
12th November 2006, 02:30 PM
What did she say......."move over" :grin:Worse :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well Debs what could be so worse you can't tell :grin:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 02:32 PM

Well Debs what could be so worse you can't tell :grin:Well really, i couldnt possibly say on here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: just wondering if she can remember ?? :ooh: :aagh: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bigwink: :haha: :bigwink: :haha: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie
12th November 2006, 02:33 PM

Well Debs what could be so worse you can't tell :grin:Well really, i couldnt possibly say on here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: just wondering if she can remember ?? :ooh: :aagh: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bigwink: :haha: :bigwink: :haha: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

She will not remember it Debs :bigwink: :haha:

San Diego
Oh hell No......I'll put money on it that she doesn't... :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae

She will not remember it Debs :bigwink: :haha: :ooh: :ooh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

loekie
12th November 2006, 02:35 PM
Well Debs I don't believe it's that worse that you can't tell. Our Sting no way :grin:

STING
12th November 2006, 02:49 PM
shit, i canny remember that debs. but i bet it was NOT NICE. I'm such a bitch aint i? dunno how you can ever forgive me debs :friends: :friends: :friends:

i really can't remember, perhaps it's best that way???? :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :blush: :blush:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 02:50 PM
Pass over the money Debs.... :evil:

STING
12th November 2006, 02:51 PM
:blush:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 02:52 PM
:blush:You need be :aagh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 02:53 PM
Pass over the money Debs.... :evil:It was a little more intimate than that :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STING
12th November 2006, 02:53 PM
:blush:You need be :aagh: :aagh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

omg :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

sorry debs!.............AGAIN!! :aagh: :rolleyes: :aagh:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 02:54 PM
:ooh: :ooh: Come on then.......spill it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 02:55 PM
:ooh: :ooh: Come on then.......spill it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:I cant even say it let alone type it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 02:56 PM
She's on her slow pc....you can tell me and be gone before she even gets a chance to say anthing.. :evil: :evil: :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 02:57 PM
She's on her slow pc....you can tell me and be gone before she even gets a chance to say anthing.. :evil: :evil: :laff: :laff:I couldnt :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th November 2006, 02:58 PM
OMG don't listen to fi, i dunno wot i said but i can guarantee you it'll not be appropriate to put it here.jeeeeeeese :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the PM Debs.... :aagh: :aagh:

Sting...How could you say that.. :laff: :laff: I'd never want to show my face again... :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the PM Debs.... :aagh: :aagh:

Sting...How could you say that.. :laff: :laff: I'd never want to show my face again... :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

stop winding me up fi :evil:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 03:02 PM
I'm not honey................ :ooh:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:03 PM
I'm not honey................ :ooh:

well she never told me :aagh:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 03:12 PM
Tek no notice of Fi, I aint PMd her :ooh: :rolleyes:

I wouldn't tell anybody without asking you first :friends:

cause I know how embarrassed you might be :ooh: :ooh:

:friends: :friends:

Do try to remember what you said Stingy, better still we could put it in the Quiz tonight. What did Sting say to Clubreggae on the Minibus????? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

fridge magnet for anyone that gets it right :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:15 PM

Do try to remember what you said Stingy, better still we could put it in the Quiz tonight. What did Sting say to Clubreggae on the Minibus????? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i honestly canny remember. but if i insulted you then i'm sorry hun :blush: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 03:17 PM

i honestly canny remember. but if i insulted you then i'm sorry hun :blush: :friends: :friends: :friends:It was far from an insult Stingy :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :bigwink: :bigwink:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:17 PM

i honestly canny remember. but if i insulted you then i'm sorry hun :blush: :friends: :friends: :friends:It was far from an insult Stingy :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :bigwink: :bigwink:

aw well, don't care then :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :bigwink:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 03:18 PM

aw well, don't care then :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :bigwink:And it was very rude :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

loekie
12th November 2006, 03:19 PM
Come on Debs, you should said in my opinion it's rude :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 03:20 PM
Come on Debs, you should said in my opinion it's rude :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:Well yes, just my opinion anyway :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:21 PM

aw well, don't care then :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :bigwink:And it was very rude :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

still don't care (((whistling choons)))) :bigwink: :grin: :grin:

Clubreggae
12th November 2006, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

San Diego
:grrr: :evil: :grrr: Deb.......you sure can suck the air out of a room....we could have had fun with that one... :evil:

Clubreggae
:grrr: :evil: :grrr: Deb.......you sure can suck the air out of a room....we could have had fun with that one... :evil:Later :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:23 PM
:grrr: :evil: :grrr: Deb.......you sure can suck the air out of a room....we could have had fun with that one... :evil:

as one door closes another opens somewhere else fi :grin:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 03:23 PM
Ok.................. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:24 PM
Ok.................. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

it's just finding the door though :aagh:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 03:26 PM
You know me...I'm like a dog with a bone......I won't even sleep until I find it.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :grin:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:27 PM
You know me...I'm like a dog with a bone......I won't even sleep until I find it.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :grin:

i know that :evil: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :friends: :friends:

STING
12th November 2006, 03:27 PM
i'm off now. see y'all laterzxxxxxxxxxxx :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

San Diego
12th November 2006, 03:28 PM
Bye Stinkalink.................. :friends: :friends: :kiss: