Good Ambition
10th November 2006, 04:01 PM
www.youtube.com and type in "THEY LIVE- TRAILER"

Wikkid, deep and profound stuff! :cool: :king:

Jolene
10th November 2006, 06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg

For those of you that can't be bothered with typing it in :bigwink:

I actually had a chance to watch that movie a couple months ago. Makes ya think. Wish I had some of those glasses. That guy preaching reminds me of that song of yours Imani.

:love: Jolene

ausiedeb
10th November 2006, 10:53 PM
Great film Imani :king:
I used to walk around with "rose tinted" glasses on ...... :ooh:
the world looks so much different now :bigwink: :grin:

I think everyone should have a copy of this film in their collection .. good insight into whats actually happening in the world .. combination of The Matrix and X-Files........

speaking of which Imani, did you ever get round to watching the X-Files Movie I sent you?

:friends:

STING
10th November 2006, 11:54 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin:

yeah, excellent film imani

will have to try and get a copy for mesen :friends: :friends:

Good Ambition
11th November 2006, 12:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg

For those of you that can't be bothered with typing it in :bigwink:

I actually had a chance to watch that movie a couple months ago. Makes ya think. Wish I had some of those glasses. That guy preaching reminds me of that song of yours Imani.

:love: Jolene

Cheers Jolene.........

Yes, it's a great film, I put it wayyyyyyyy above The Matrix, which was excellent but this one is more clear about what's going on....with all the symbolism of The Matrix as well.

The reason it reminds you of my song Jolene is 'cos I sampled the preacher's preachin' :grin: :grin: .....(if only "real" preachers were dropping it like this preacher, I'd be there every day. :bigwink: :lol: )

Good Ambition
11th November 2006, 12:13 PM
Great film Imani :king:
I used to walk around with "rose tinted" glasses on ...... :ooh:
the world looks so much different now :bigwink: :grin:

I think everyone should have a copy of this film in their collection .. good insight into whats actually happening in the world .. combination of The Matrix and X-Files........

speaking of which Imani, did you ever get round to watching the X-Files Movie I sent you?

:friends:

I agree Deb :grin: ..........regarding the X Files movie, I started watching the first part and it looked interesting (but scary), but at the time you sent it to me I was having some serious neighbour problems and I could barely be in my house, much less watch a long film....that's the truth! :eek: but things are sorted now so I promise to get 'round to it.

Good Ambition
11th November 2006, 12:16 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin:

yeah, excellent film imani

will have to try and get a copy for mesen :friends: :friends:

I like the deliberate B-movie feel of it, Sting, evrything from the title to the choice of Roddy Piper to play John Nada.....stroke of genius......easily one of my fave films, possibly THE favourite because looking at the world is like watching They Live! :ooh:

I reckon a re-make of it would work as well........as opposed to ruining great old films like Alfie! :aagh: