Hope he will be judged and sentenced one day

bastard! :grrr:

loekie
9th November 2006, 11:31 AM
Well Kenj-ko as always I don't think that's gonna happen :rolleyes:

kenji-ko
9th November 2006, 11:41 AM

yes probably...but i still believe in people bringing light in the darkness...

Did you know that the night of the first bombing in Afghanistan and Irak, Rumsfeld, Bush and Madam, Condi and all idiiot bastard of the Gov, were sat at a table in the White House, praying God to help the missiles aiming the strategical points (killing civilians of course)?

There was even a photograph in the Herald Tribune....

These idiots BETRAYED the constitution 'cowriters Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, and their beautiful statement " Pursuit of Happiness" not only for the young America, but also for Mankind....

Ideological hold-up....

If one lightened fall, may another one take the candle and stand up for the Rights and International Jurisprudence...

Good Ambition
9th November 2006, 11:53 AM

yes probably...but i still believe in people bringing light in the darkness...

Did you know that the night of the first bombing in Afghanistan and Irak, Rumsfeld, Bush and Madam, Condi and all idiiot bastard of the Gov, were sat at a table in the White House, praying God to help the missiles aiming the strategical points (killing civilians of course)?

There was even a photograph in the Herald Tribune....

These idiots BETRAYED the constitution 'cowriters Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, and their beautiful statement " Pursuit of Happiness" not only for the young America, but also for Mankind....

Ideological hold-up....

If one lightened fall, may another one take the candle and stand up for the Rights and International Jurisprudence...

"our so-called leaders speak......with words they try to jail ya.......they subjegate the weak.....but it's the rhetoric of failure".....so said Sting with The Police............at the end of the day Kenji, we have to look beyond the rhetoric and examine the behaviour.....judge the actions, not the words, as beautiful and humanitarian as their words are.