PDA

View Full Version : My Mum......

Groovy 40
8th November 2006, 01:01 AM
she had her op early yesterday & she was back in recovery about 4.30pm & the good news is she's ok :grin:

not many loonies know about it ( you know who you are :bigwink: ) but my mum has been ill for some time now but she WILL get better :beer: i know she will :angel: :angel: :angel:

i just need your support on this loonies please :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

i love you all & thanks for being my friends :beer: :beer: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
8th November 2006, 01:02 AM
All the best for your mum Les mate :friends: :friends:

Groovy 40
8th November 2006, 01:03 AM
thanks Dave :friends: :friends:

it means a lot :beer:

Erin
8th November 2006, 02:05 AM
Quick recovery to your mum!

Erin :friends:

Seahorse
8th November 2006, 02:06 AM
Aaawwww Les, I'm so glad everything went well today. It must be such a relief for all of you.

Sending our love to your mum, thinking of you and your family :friends:

Groovy 40
8th November 2006, 03:12 AM
thanks Gail, Erin & Dave :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

loekie
8th November 2006, 05:49 AM
All the best for your mum and you Les :friends: :friends: :friends:

UBlong2me
8th November 2006, 06:54 AM
Good news Les :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

STING
8th November 2006, 08:04 AM
awwww les, bless you hun. healing thoughts to your ma and love to you. hope she makes a quick recovery soon babe. take carexxxx :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

littlecrow
8th November 2006, 08:14 AM
:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:
best wishes to your mum hun
:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

gaynorubfan05
8th November 2006, 08:28 AM
:friends: :friends: :friends:

Clubreggae
8th November 2006, 08:34 AM

Sarah.K
8th November 2006, 08:49 AM
Hugs going out to your mom and wishing her a very speedy recovery :friends: :friends: :friends:

janice
8th November 2006, 09:04 AM
http://www.bemine.com/categories/getwell/gws1.jpg

all the best to your mum les :friends:

bluebell
8th November 2006, 09:11 AM
Best wishes to you and your mum les :friends:

Emma B
8th November 2006, 09:12 AM
Got a few things going on with my grandparents at hospital at the moment Les (if it makes you feel any better) so i know how your feeling. She will be better than ever soon, my thoughts are with you all, Big hugs and kisses :friends:

Emma :kiss:

Groovy 40
8th November 2006, 03:37 PM
thanks everyone :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends:

i'm going to see her tonight :grin: :grin:

i'll keep you all updated :beer: :friends: :friends: :friends:

ubs4me
8th November 2006, 03:45 PM
Get well soon Groovy's mum :friends: :friends:

http://www.n01-in-flowers.com/Flower-images/filler-images/Flowers.jpg

:kiss: :kiss:

Waltjo
8th November 2006, 04:24 PM
Awwww Les you had a few problems lately hun :friends: :friends:
Healing vibes going to your mum :love: :love: :love:
:friends: :love: :friends: :love: :friends: :love: :friends: :love:

rmd110900
8th November 2006, 05:28 PM
Les...Glad to hear the Op went well
:beer: hears to a speeedy recovery.

ausiedeb
8th November 2006, 07:41 PM
Les thats brilliant news :kiss: ...... was thinking about her at work yesterday and didnt get on the computer when I got home, so couldnt catch up with you .... please send 'mum' my love :love:

(Alfie and Kat left on last nights episode :cry: :bigwink: .... had a good cry I did! :angel: how far are we behind you now? :aagh: )

:friends:

caz1303
8th November 2006, 07:45 PM
So glad to hear your good news Les, must be a releif after all your troubles of late, Hugs to you and yours

Caz
xx

Groovy 40
8th November 2006, 09:05 PM
Les thats brilliant news :kiss: ...... was thinking about her at work yesterday and didnt get on the computer when I got home, so couldnt catch up with you .... please send 'mum' my love :love:

(Alfie and Kat left on last nights episode :cry: :bigwink: .... had a good cry I did! :angel: how far are we behind you now? :aagh: )

:friends:erm about 10 months now Deb coz "we" left last xmas day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bigwink: :bigwink:

will catch up with u soon :kiss: :love: :beer: :friends:

Fiona Ruth
8th November 2006, 09:09 PM
Luv to you and you Mum Les. :love: This post is like a healing channel so much help going to you both.

Groovy 40
8th November 2006, 09:10 PM
hello everyone :grin:

not long got back from the hospital & mum is sitting up in the chair :grin: :grin:

she cant eat much but she's at least drinking a bit which is good :bigwink:

so i thought i'd let ya'll know :beer: :beer:

thanks for all your kind words :kiss: :love:

it means a lot :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Waltjo
8th November 2006, 09:16 PM
:beer: :beer: :beer: Good news Les :beer: :beer: :beer: :love: :love:

Reggae Girl
8th November 2006, 09:25 PM
Hello Les

Really pleased for you that your Mum's op went well. Hope she makes a speedy and full recovery.

Mum's are special people.

:friends: :friends:

San Diego
8th November 2006, 09:27 PM
Les, i'm so glad to hear that all went well with your mum. Here's to a speedy recovery... :love:

Robinsduvet
8th November 2006, 09:35 PM
So pleased to hear that your mum's ok Les and that she's sitting up and chatting :grin: :friends:

Was thinking of you and your mum :love: :friends: :friends:

lorrafan
8th November 2006, 10:07 PM
Glad to hear your mums on the mend Groovy Les :friends:

In the last six weeks my mum was found to have breast cancer. She has had surgery and today was given the all clear although she still has to have cheamotherapy. It's been a hell of a time so I can understand what you are going through.

Mums are special people and we need to keep them strong so my thoughts are with you Groovy Les and hope things continue to improve :friends:

~kingstontyler~
8th November 2006, 10:12 PM
A speedy and full recovery to Les's mom :friends:

KGB_I_was_NOT
8th November 2006, 10:14 PM
Les, best wishes to you mom!! Hope she recovers from her surgery very quickly!

:friends: :friends: :love: :friends:

Groovy 40
10th November 2006, 12:54 PM
just to say Mum gets a bit better with every day :grin: :grin:

we think she'll be home in a couple of weeks :friends: :friends:

lorrafan
10th November 2006, 01:48 PM
Great news Les :grin: :friends:

STING
10th November 2006, 02:07 PM

aww, fantastic news les. my ma's just come over to visit from france. she won't be going back till after xmas so we're gonna have a nice long visit :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Groovy 40
10th November 2006, 02:14 PM

sweetcherrie
10th November 2006, 03:50 PM
Best wishes to your mum :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :love:
Big Love Jane & Rick.xxx :love:

Groovy 40
12th November 2006, 04:14 AM
just a little note saying same as before & a bit better plus i miss her coz she is my BEST friend :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

champane
12th November 2006, 06:04 AM
so pleased to hear your mum is on the mend my friend ....mums are very special people give her my :love: and best wishes

:love:

rmd110900
12th November 2006, 09:54 AM
Great news Les

UBlong2me
12th November 2006, 10:07 AM

Groovy 40
13th November 2006, 02:41 AM
mum is still the same :grin:

getting better with every day :rolleyes: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

i just want her home where she belongs :bigwink: :beer: :friends: :friends: :friends:

will keep all u loonies up-dated :bigwink: :smokin:

Groovy 40
13th November 2006, 09:28 PM
guess what.........................she's home now :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Ang4UB40
13th November 2006, 09:32 PM
Pleased to hear your mum's home, she's certainly making a very speedy recovery :friends:

STING
13th November 2006, 09:44 PM
guess what.........................she's home now :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

aw brilliant les. look after her now :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends:

BRUMMY UB
13th November 2006, 09:50 PM
les,don't let her see the pile of washing up for a few more days mate :rolleyes: no seriously mate,glad she is on the mend :friends: :friends:

~JENNY~
13th November 2006, 09:53 PM

aww, fantastic news les. my ma's just come over to visit from france. she won't be going back till after xmas so we're gonna have a nice long visit :grin: :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends:

make the most of it stingy.. seen as its through xmas an she lives in France :love: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :friends: awwww :love:

~JENNY~
13th November 2006, 09:53 PM
les... glad ur mums beta hun :friends: :love:

STING
13th November 2006, 10:02 PM

make the most of it stingy.. seen as its through xmas an she lives in France :love: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :love: :friends: awwww :love:

aye but she comes over 26 times a year and stays 3 months each time :rolleyes: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
13th November 2006, 10:02 PM
hhahahahahaa how the fuk dya work that one out :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
13th November 2006, 10:04 PM
hhahahahahaa how the fuk dya work that one out :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

thought you'd believe that strumpetydee. shit!!! slight exaggeration :haha:

~JENNY~
13th November 2006, 10:08 PM

well i was jus gona laff til i read it again :laff: then i thougth how dya work that out :? :lol:

STING
13th November 2006, 10:16 PM

well i was jus gona laff til i read it again :laff: then i thougth how dya work that out :? :lol:

wish you'd stop thinking strumpla. :aagh: coulda got away with that bag o shite i've just written :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
13th November 2006, 10:17 PM
everyfin u writ is a bag o shyte :grin: :haha: :kiss:

STING
13th November 2006, 10:26 PM

aye but sometimes you believe what i write :angel: , and at other times you're too fkin clever fer yer own good :evil: :laff: :evil: :laff:

~JENNY~
13th November 2006, 10:28 PM

aye but sometimes you believe what i write :angel: , and at other times you're too fkin clever fer yer own good :evil: :laff: :evil: :laff:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: good init.. sumtimes am fik as pig shit an ova times am ryte onto it :haha: :grin:

not too clever for my own good tho.. jesus stinng everyone knows theres not 26 3 months in 1 yr :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laff: DOPE :lol:

STING
13th November 2006, 10:30 PM

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: good init.. sumtimes am fik as pig shit an ova times am ryte onto it :haha: :grin:

not too clever for my own good tho.. jesus stinng everyone knows theres not 26 3 months in 1 yr :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laff: DOPE :lol:

i know, but i was hoping it would be overlooked :laff: :laff: :laff:

billi
15th November 2006, 09:16 PM
Glad to hear your mum is doing so well Les. It's not at all nice watching a loved one sufer. Sending my love and best wishes to you both. :friends: