PDA

View Full Version : What does christmas mean to you ???? !!!!!!

Clubreggae
15th October 2006, 05:46 PM
With 10 weeks to go :ooh: :grin:
What WILL Christmas mean to you?? :friends: :friends:

janice
15th October 2006, 05:50 PM
it 10 weeks today is christmas eve :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , and being with my family, :friends:

Clubreggae
15th October 2006, 05:59 PM
Ok know all :rolleyes: , ive edited it to 10 weeks :grin:

:friends: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :friends:

janice
15th October 2006, 06:43 PM
Ok know all :rolleyes: , ive edited it to 10 weeks :grin:

:friends: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :friends:and i get called a numpty :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~JENNY~
15th October 2006, 06:47 PM
i hate itt. sooo borin an nuffin to do :rolleyes: omg i sound bad wwen i say that :laff: but its jus same old same old :grin:

janice
15th October 2006, 07:00 PM
i hate itt. sooo borin an nuffin to do :rolleyes: omg i sound bad wwen i say that :laff: but its jus same old same old :grin:jen come to mine for christams pleaseeeeee :friends:

Ang4UB40
15th October 2006, 07:39 PM
i hate itt. sooo borin an nuffin to do :rolleyes: omg i sound bad wwen i say that :laff: but its jus same old same old :grin:

Me too Jen, just a pain in the arse, can't stand it

~JENNY~
15th October 2006, 07:41 PM
i hate itt. sooo borin an nuffin to do :rolleyes: omg i sound bad wwen i say that :laff: but its jus same old same old :grin:jen come to mine for christams pleaseeeeee :friends:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: wat u like woman :laff: :laff: :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
16th October 2006, 12:10 AM
Is there an option for "All of the above"? :grin:

Personally, it will be a special time for me as my son was only 3 months old last Christmas, now he's one, and I think he'll really enjoy the Christmas tree and breaking into his presents!

:friends:

loekie
16th October 2006, 06:28 AM
For me it's seeing friends and family. I really enjoy those days.
We have only a few presents because we celebrate "sinterklaas"
:friends: :love:

rmd110900
16th October 2006, 05:05 PM
Our Christmas revolves around our little girl
great time of year though :grin:

Helena
16th October 2006, 05:16 PM
oooh thats much too hard. love seeing friends and family but can't beat the pressies :ooh:

ObladeOblada
16th October 2006, 10:54 PM
it's all good :grin:

UBhappy
16th October 2006, 11:01 PM
extra food and more (if thats possible) alcohol whilst seeing all my family and friends :grin: :grin:

STING
17th October 2006, 05:04 PM
neither of these. hate it. hate it :grrr:

Fiona Ruth
17th October 2006, 10:22 PM
Hate the run up to Xmas. So much money wasted and then so much food is thrown away. Why do people buy so much of everything.

Christmas is lovely when your kids are small and it is all magic. Family and friends are so important as long as you all get along.

Started doing Oxfam gifts last year, so much more useful to give a toilet or a goat to people who have next to nothing.

Nicola R
18th October 2006, 12:34 AM
Robin's Birthday............... :love:
cake & a dance anyone..........
:jester:
:lol:

Good Ambition
20th October 2006, 02:50 PM
Doesn't mean anything to me.....but as a child it did.

It's all based on Sun worship anyway, nothing to do with Jesus. :o

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
21st October 2006, 10:44 AM
Love it. Absolute chaos,kids running wild and us not stopping them.
Great craic meeting up with all the family and friends,drinking and eating all that you can.This year we've also got my bro-in-laws wedding on the 29th Dec. More eating, drinking and making a holy show of yourself on the dancefloor.Love it!! :beer: :friends: :beer:

UB40-Fan
21st October 2006, 03:08 PM
Finally being with the girl i love again :grin:

Dutchess
21st October 2006, 09:01 PM
celebrating hubby's birthday,remembering my mum, and watch Milan tear down the xmasornaments from the tree :laff:

dutchy
26th October 2006, 01:37 AM
Christmas means nothing to me, i found it a hypocrite time of the year, people eating like hell give expansive presents, and when those days are over they are cussing and fighting again, no christmas for me, i don't like it, new yrs eve is better, playing music very loud, have some good friends over and having a good drink together

:beer: Dutchy

Dees
30th October 2006, 09:56 PM
Finally being with the girl i love again :grin:

Aaaawwww...I hope you have a great time over there again Martijn, And who knows what happands after Xmas... :bigwink:

( This time i want a nice post card :haha: )

Im really happy for the both of you!!! :grin:

...And for me.... I really don't give a sh*t about Xmas... Yuck!!! :ooh:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
19th November 2006, 11:05 PM
Had to be seeing family and friends also remembering the Christmas's with those i've lost :)

Melanie1234
21st November 2006, 08:16 PM
Haven't been about for a while, Debbie..... Good question...
I love Christmas, it means the whole of my family get together, have some fun, food and loads of laughter, it sets me up for the following year......
We even get the odd stray to dinner too.....

normansfan
22nd November 2006, 07:52 PM
Hi Debbie.....I'm deffo gonna see my family :love: I wish I could see my man for Christmas though, but I can't :cry: I do love him and will be thinking about him :love:
I'll be sending you a Christmas card girly and hopefully someday we'll get to meet in Brum :angel:

Big Love, Alisha xxxxxx :friends: :friends:

After Tonight
2nd December 2006, 02:27 PM
Defo family stuff.....but then not soon afta...DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
2nd December 2006, 09:13 PM
Hi Debbie.....I'm deffo gonna see my family :love: I wish I could see my man for Christmas though, but I can't :cry: I do love him and will be thinking about him :love:

Let's hope you won't have to wait too long after Christmas Alisha :kiss: :love: :friends: :bigwink:

Dertenbastard6
7th December 2006, 10:45 PM
*** SPAMMER ***